Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why do nepo girls run away from Kartik Aryan?

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

The nepo girls hyped Kartik like anything and attached themselves with him zabardasti. e.g. Sara and Ananya in KWK 6.

But then if you see them now, both the girls want to avoid talking about Kartik. In the recent Pinkvilla awards, it was evident that Sara wanted to run away from him as if he's an abomination. Ditto for Ananya! Previously, she used to fawn over him but now she makes a stange face at the mention of him. We have also seen Jhanvi mentioning on KWK 7 promo, how she got trapped in a relationship with him and felt horrible about it.

Breakups are normal in Bollywood as we have seen in the past in case of Ranbir-Deepu/Katty but they don't sound repulsed at the mention of Ranbir in interviews.

But, why do these girls all hate KA? What does Kartik do? The vibe these girls give indicates that Kartik is really lousy. On a funny note, they behave as if Kartik smells bad and is a non performer 😆 I am sure you know where🤣..

Can someone more intelligent than me , please decode the truth 

Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I remember once this article was floating everywhere where an airport staffer answered the questions related to B-town celebs since they have to deal with them on a daily basis, a lot of celebs were brought up and they described Kartik as this pompous dude who frequently made crude jokes and even hit on the female staff with sleazy lines, now I don't know how legit that article might have been, but my point is that we don't know these celebs personally. They may put on the best of behaviour for the public to see but might be completely different in person or vice versa. Now coming to his relationship with these actresses there might be nth number of reasons none of them worked out, we don't know what kind of a guy Kartik really is, then how can we answer your question that why do girls run away from him. 😆 Having said that, I think it's not cool to talk this much about one's relationships in public or to be more precise, wash your dirty linen there,as these girls are doing. And omg all these nepo chicks have dated Kartik? 😲 Bollywood me ye log apas me hi lage rhte hain 😆 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Nepo girls likes/dislikes depends on Papa Jo. they don’t wanna go against Papa Jo

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kartik dump nahi hota, woh dump karta hai. 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Kartik dump nahi hota, woh dump karta hai. 

And you know this because ??? Kartik dumped someone whom u know personally ???

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Nepo princesses started disliking Karthik after Karthik walked out of Dharma's movie. The gals know which side of their bread is buttered. 😆

Sad thing for them will be if he continues giving hits, KJo will aarti utaaro him no matter what else happened. The girls will be left high and dry. Idiots. They should learn how to keep their own counsel. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Because a happy woman is a myth 😆

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Probably because he couldn’t be bothered to indulge their high maintenance asses. He seems like a normal happy go lucky guy based on his Insta posts. Cant imagine what he would have in common with people whose conversations start and end with American reality TV crap and Botox and lip fillers 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Nepo girls likes/dislikes depends on Papa Jo. they don’t wanna go against Papa Jo

Facts!!! If they go against the money-making producers who is gonna cast them lol

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Because he might not be liking to spend 15lakhs on a single foreign trip like SSR to pamper them n put himself in financial crunch.

I like how he bought his mother a car❤️

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago