Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

JJJ becomes Varun Dhawan's 11th SUCCESS Film - BOI

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

The lifetime business of the depend on the third Friday but overall its an average fare and one of the rare succesful films post the pandemic.

BOI Article - 

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7043

11/15 Films = Fantastic 73% Success Ratio. 

Varun is indeed the Big Superstar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I had read this article in the morning and the word successful  was not there, It mentioned an average fare . Looks like post the article, someone from Varuns/ Dharmas PR team gave them a call and got the word successful added :)

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm assuming you didn't post the list of his "11 SUCCESSFUL films" because... ...most of them are considered absolute floptastic pieces of trash and would be laughed at?? 

A filmography that consists of:

1. Coolie No. 1 (2020)

2. Street Dancer 3D (2020)

3. Kalank (2019)

4. Sui Dhaaga (2018)

5. Judwaa 2 (2017)

6. Dishoom (2016)

7. Dilwale (2015)

8. Main Tera Hero (2014)

9. Student Of The Year (2012)

...paints a (not) pretty picture šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ 

Let's count his good films:

1. Badlapur (2015)

(end)

If Dharma says it a few more times, maybe they will believe it themselves atleast šŸ˜†

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

by this logic Everyone is Superstar in bollywood šŸ¤Ŗ

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

I had read this article in the morning and the word successful  was not there, It mentioned an average fare . Looks like post the article, someone from Varuns/ Dharmas PR team gave them a call and got the word successful added :)

I myself have given BOI 10 bucks. Now they will edit it to HIT status, just dekhi jao šŸ‘šŸ¼

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

Iā€™m editing my original comment because talking about Varunā€™s ā€œsuccessā€ was not BOI, itā€™s just the OPā€™s opinions and speculations.  

However, BOI or anyone else declaring this movie an average without any mention of what the budget was and what distributorsā€™ prices were is a blatant PR move to save it from being declared a flop, which it probably is. Maybe one entityā€™s PR or maybe combined šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is definitely Varunā€™s PR.  Heā€™s both arrogant and insecure and knows his last few movies havenā€™t done well. He just did not want another ā€œflopā€ on his list, even though in reality thatā€™s exactly what heā€™s gotten. 

If it had been Varun's PR, then they would have reduced the budget and declared it a clean HIT.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Are we really gona celebrate "AVERAGE" grossers now..? The desperation is real!! and its actually embarrassing! 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cougarTown

Are we really gona celebrate "AVERAGE" grossers now..? The desperation is real!! and its actually embarrassing! 

As if we can only celebrate Blockbusters šŸ˜†

Getting a film to success is no small achievement. Some can't even cross even break-down on BO.