ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello friends... This forum has started just 6 months back with the entry of the hero of our show, VIRAT. And we all also met through this forum. I even started watching this show only after Iqbal's entry. But now that Iqbal is leaving the show, I don't think I will be able to watch the show now. So this is probably my last post in this forum. Depends on the story of the show whether we will see it further or not. bye friends                         VIRAT💕NIMA 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is he really leaving the show I only started watching when he entered the show ?

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

Is he really leaving the show I only started watching when he entered the show ?

I too started watching the show only after his entry. And it has been confirmed that he is leaving the show. His track is over. By the way, some of his new projects like two webseries and a new show are also coming.

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 1 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

Do you know on which channel his shows are going to start and when please thank you .

MochaQueen thumbnail

I thougt the show was ending? Did it get extension?

The show will not last much long without him

kooki07 thumbnail

You are right there is nothing to look far word if he leaves ,I don't know why they had to extend the show then ?-

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

Do you know on which channel his shows are going to start and when please thank you .

The show will be shown on Star Bharat. And the name will be NA UMAR KI SEEMA HO.

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I thougt the show was ending? Did it get extension?

The show will not last much long without him

As of now, there is no news of off air. And Iqbal also said that his track is over and the show will continue. But for me, the last episode of Iqbal will be the last episode of the show.

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

As of now, there is no news of off air. And Iqbal also said that his track is over and the show will continue. But for me, the last episode of Iqbal will be the last episode of the show.

I know the show will lose many viewers due to him leaving but its sad for the rest of the cast.

I am mainly watching for Manya-Paras and Shiv-Siya so I am happy for the extension though I dont think it will last much long without IK. They will probably end it when Big Boss starts unless there's another new show coming before that.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I know the show will lose many viewers due to him leaving but its sad for the rest of the cast.

I am mainly watching for Manya-Paras and Shiv-Siya so I am happy for the extension though I dont think it will last much long without IK. They will probably end it when Big Boss starts unless there's another new show coming before that.

I was watching only after Iqbal’s entry. 

Dumped this show 1 month back due to dragging and illogical tracks. 

I’m glad that I don’t have to tune to this show again as Iqbal is quitting.