Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

The show will be shown on Star Bharat. And the name will be NA UMAR KI SEEMA HO.

Has Iqbal Khan confirmed that he’s doing this new show? 🤔

Can’t wait for it to get launched. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes after reading here I have searched on google yes is going for that show and to take a part in the film and web series I think .

kooki07 thumbnail

we already knew its the both greedy and evil sisters behind the accident and imposer of Virat .

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

we already knew its the both greedy and evil sisters behind the accident and imposer of Virat .

I don't think...... Hume lagta hai ismein Ashok bhaiya ka hath hai

kooki07 thumbnail

YES you are right but you never know these evil sisters might put the blame on Alok.

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

YES you are right but you never know these evil sisters might put the blame on Alok.

It may happen, but this time I completely feel that this time someone is trapping them. He may not be Alok Bhaiya, but someone is. any other

kooki07 thumbnail

waao then who it could be ?

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Right now my whole doubt is only on Alok Bhaiya. rest depends on CV

kooki07 thumbnail

So the whole weekend we would be waiting to find out  who is it ?And poor Nima have confessed every thing to him .

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

The thing is that I was suspicious of Alok Bhaiya from the beginning. When he went to Neema's house. Telling about the accident or murder of VIRAT💕NEEMA. And there was more reason to doubt. The first one, which is Alok Bhaiya's character, did not get that much screen space earlier. And if Mona and Priyal had done something, they would not have kept the whole week so suspenseful. So Mona and Priyal could not be there. The rest are Mummy ji, Alok Bhaiya and Krish. Mother can never do this. (Neema was an idiot who doubted dear Mummy ji) aur krrish is a cute little baby boy. And after all this only one person remains and that was Alok Bhaiya. Whenever Neema talked to the fake Virat about office work, this fake Virat would always say that Alok Bhaiya will handle the office work. And behind all this is Alok Bhaiya. This was confirmed to me when Neema told about fake Virat in front of Alok Bhaiya. Because it is very common that people reveal all the secrets in front of him. One who is guilty. And this is what happened.

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 1 years ago