Nothing goes as planned - Invite Only - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by JoonaMohalla

Thankyou.

blue underlined: I have started to hate this word🤣

Red underlined: I have come across dumbos like this on insta😆

Black underlined: I'm truly happy for you. God loves you😆

I too have started hating this word😆

I can guess these dumbos ðŸ˜†. God help them😆. But, I think He too must be done with them🤣 so He's left them on their own ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Fats24

For the first time this thread is so dull. Even the Ghum forum is inactive with very less members.

No one is happy with the track and honestly I want to disconnect from the show because I only see downhill from here in terms of Virat’s characterization. I watch the show for him and if he is butchered then there is nothing left in the show for me . 

After a long time I watched the episode and they have reduced Virat to be a dumb man with no role other than being a prop between Sai and Pakhi . It’s a shame that he was once a smart intelligent IPS officer . 

Loved your analysis. I have watched Silsila and it was pretty disgusting to watch Kunal and Nandini. I haven't watched both Ek Mutthi and JNDSD but did watch Ishqbaaz. The same thing is happening in Ghum too. Here the favourite is Sai, so naturally in order to show her bechari they're bound to bring tracks where she'll be sympathised at the cost of butchering Virat. But, sadly his haters are confident that this track has been thrown at us for the off screen pair. They're blaming Neil for this track. He's the only one to receive flak and the the makers are going scot free.

Neil’s character is reduced to a prop and yet Sai’s lovers feel he asked for it . Yeah he believes in social service that’s why he asked for a strong characterization for Sai Joshi and a weak one for himself . They have reduced his SS too . All he does is romance Sai and stand like other supporting characters in ZA while Sai becomes the hero who knows everything, fights with goons , becomes detective, challenges Pakhi didi etc 

T.V. serials usually become frustrating due to three reasons:

1. Makers' favouritism for a particular actor/actress or character. We are seeing it in Ghum. I have seen it before in Ek Mutthi aasmaan. They ruined the whole show for a particular actress and to appease her, minimised the time of the female lead to two three seconds and snatched all the track from her hands to give to their favourite and tried to make people hail her. When everything failed, they threw out the female lead. The show closed down in a few days🤣
  2. Makers' inability to see the discrepancy Between their vision and it's execution. How they see their story and characters are not how audience sees it. I saw it in JNDSD and Silsila Badlate Rishton Ka. For makers of JNDSD, Vividha was the epitome of love while she was nothing but an insensitive ungrateful creature. Same was the case in Silsila. For them, Kunal Nandini were great lovers and good human beings but they looked only hypocrites.
  3. Makers' limited mental capacity. They are tied to their comfort zone and anything outside of it is beyond their limited mindset. I saw it in Ishqbaaz where Gul created a character like Omkara but her limited capacity brought her back into her comfort zone where she had to change Omkara into another Shivay to write a love story for him. I don't blame her. It's just that she's not talented enough for that.

Only one word . Brilliant.

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

No one is happy with the track and honestly I want to disconnect from the show because I only see downhill from here in terms of Virat’s characterization. I watch the show for him and if he is butchered then there is nothing left in the show for me . 

After a long time I watched the episode and they have reduced Virat to be a dumb man with no role other than being a prop between Sai and Pakhi . It’s a shame that he was once a smart intelligent IPS officer . 

True. I hate to say this but it looks like it is not the ACP Virat Chavan of the earlier episodes. Both Sai and Pakhi are playing tug of war with him. He has no say in anything. The Chavans are deciding for his life. When Bhavani took him along for Pakhi's surrogacy she didn't allow him to think for himself. Both she and the witch decided that he shouldn't wait for Sai and should go ahead with the surrogacy. 

This track has gone out of hand. There's no looking back and I don't think the show will regain it's position and it's old charm.

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Neil’s character is reduced to a prop and yet Sai’s lovers feel he asked for it . Yeah he believes in social service that’s why he asked for a strong characterization for Sai Joshi and a weak one for himself . They have reduced his SS too . All he does is romance Sai and stand like other supporting characters in ZA while Sai becomes the hero who knows everything, fights with goons , becomes detective, challenges Pakhi didi etc 

Agree. And, still people are blaming him. Don't know when Virat will realise Pakhi's true intentions.

I saw a few clips (yeah, I did🤣) and had an epiphany. I realised the motive behind the current track. It's not only makers' love for Sai, although it's a huge factor, it's also because tv serials are women centric, where almost all the tracks have to revolve around two females fighting for a male. This is what works (doesn't mean we have to like it😆) That's what they are doing here.

In Naagin, Shesha could be easily turned against Shivanya by making her focus on revenge and Shivanya getting lost from her path due to love but that would've endeared Shesha to audience more than Shivanya😆. But they could've turned her into a vamp too by showing her excessively ambitious for Mani, she didn't have to turn into a sautan of her own snake sister, especially for a human who stinks😆 but they didn't show her a vamp who is ambitious for naagmani. They made her chase a man, a human

Let's come to Ghum. They could've easily shown Pakhi taking revenge of Samrat's death from Virat and Sai but they didn't do it. They made Pakhi chase Virat again😒 this surrogacy might not seem like a very much used idea. But it's the same old two women after one man track. 

Let's see what could be different in Ghum and why they didn't go for it.

• They could've kept Virat in suspicious mode and Sai unaware.
  • They could've shown Sai agreeing to surrogacy by Pakhi and Virat denying.

Why they didn't go for it?

• By making Virat suspicious, they wouldn't be able to retain Sai vs Pakhi. To keep the catfight continue, they have to make Virat oblivious to what's happening around. The moment Virat turns against Pakhi, she loses all power.
  • Sai agreeing to Pakhi would mean her turning into a dumb person and the female lead has to be the smartest.
  • And it will not result in Pakhi vs Sai.

Honestly the people who rant that Neil asked for this track so that real couple can be together, are overlooking this simple fact that if the situation were different, the maximum screen time and most prominence in the track would go to the real couple. If it was Sai and not Virat who agreed to surrogacy, Sai will be reduced to being happy for the kid and her prominence will be over. It will be Virat vs Pakhi where on one hand Pakhi tries to gain his attention, while he, in the other hand, makes sure she knows he's doing it for his wife and keep her within her limits. Honestly, it would have been blockbuster to see Virat keeping her in check😎but it would've reduced Sai to a wallpaper😆

Unrelated to Ghum, but I really want the sister or friend or sister in law(in case of Ghum😆)of the fl turning into a villain (if she absolutely has to turn against the fl) for some valid reason or some other emotion like ambition, greed or on the basis of her principles or because of class or whatever, not just lust and love😆tv makers think women are bound with one or two emotions and their whole world revolves around a man

P.S. kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya. Par shayad "itna bhi lamba nahi hai"😆

Edited by JoonaMohalla - 1 years ago

True. I hate to say this but it looks like it is not the ACP Virat Chavan of the earlier episodes. Both Sai and Pakhi are playing tug of war with him. He has no say in anything. The Chavans are deciding for his life. When Bhavani took him along for Pakhi's surrogacy she didn't allow him to think for himself. Both she and the witch decided that he shouldn't wait for Sai and should go ahead with the surrogacy. 

This track has gone out of hand. There's no looking back and I don't think the show will regain it's position and it's old charm.

He's being used as a prop. That's it. A tool for their story telling. I feel like laughing when I say "story telling"🤣

He's being used as a prop. That's it. A tool for their story telling. I feel like laughing when I say "story telling"🤣

Exactly and the reason is they know very well the moment Neil is shown the door the few of his fans who are still watching will quit altogether. 

Red - This is not a story. Stories are much better. I think I would go and read a fairy tail where the hero or the Prince enters and saves his Princess ðŸ¤£. But, here the hero is used as a prop. Parrellel leads are also treated better than him.

I saw a few clips (yeah, I did🤣) and had an epiphany. I realised the motive behind the current track. It's not only makers' love for Sai, although it's a huge factor, it's also because tv serials are women centric, where almost all the tracks have to revolve around two females fighting for a male. This is what works (doesn't mean we have to like it😆) That's what they are doing here.

In Naagin, Shesha could be easily turned against Shivanya by making her focus on revenge and Shivanya getting lost from her path due to love but that would've endeared Shesha to audience more than Shivanya😆. But they could've turned her into a vamp too by showing her excessively ambitious for Mani, she didn't have to turn into a sautan of her own snake sister, especially for a human who stinks😆 but they didn't show her a vamp who is ambitious for naagmani. They made her chase a man, a human

Let's come to Ghum. They could've easily shown Pakhi taking revenge of Samrat's death from Virat and Sai but they didn't do it. They made Pakhi chase Virat again😒 this surrogacy might not seem like a very much used idea. But it's the same old two women after one man track. 

Let's see what could be different in Ghum and why they didn't go for it.

• They could've kept Virat in suspicious mode and Sai unaware.
  • They could've shown Sai agreeing to surrogacy by Pakhi and Virat denying.

Why they didn't go for it?

• By making Virat suspicious, they wouldn't be able to retain Sai vs Pakhi. To keep the catfight continue, they have to make Virat oblivious to what's happening around. The moment Virat turns against Pakhi, she loses all power.
  • Sai agreeing to Pakhi would mean her turning into a dumb person and the female lead has to be the smartest.
  • And it will not result in Pakhi vs Sai.

Honestly the people who rant that Neil asked for this track so that real couple can be together, are overlooking this simple fact that if the situation were different, the maximum screen time and most prominence in the track would go to the real couple. If it was Sai and not Virat who agreed to surrogacy, Sai will be reduced to being happy for the kid and her prominence will be over. It will be Virat vs Pakhi where on one hand Pakhi tries to gain his attention, while he, in the other hand, makes sure she knows he's doing it for his wife and keep her within her limits. Honestly, it would have been blockbuster to see Virat keeping her in check😎but it would've reduced Sai to a wallpaper😆

Unrelated to Ghum, but I really want the sister or friend or sister in law(in case of Ghum😆)of the fl turning into a villain (if she absolutely has to turn against the fl) for some valid reason or some other emotion like ambition, greed or on the basis of her principles or because of class or whatever, not just lust and love😆tv makers think women are bound with one or two emotions and their whole world revolves around a man

P.S. kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya. Par shayad "itna bhi lamba nahi hai"😆

Cheeku , your posts are bang on . You support your argument with valid points . I can’t disagree with anything you mentioned