•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

what time is this show airing in your country? in my country it is airing at 10:30 from today (Sunday onwards)😡 I prefer 9pm slotDance Deewane Junior and Khatron Ke Khiladi

Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi is all set to launch soon. The show, hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty, is all set to arrive on small screens on this Saturday, July 2. KKK 12 is currently being shot in Cape Town, South Africa. 

The show is all set to premier on 2nd July at 9.00pm slot and Dance Deewane Juniors, which is currently airing at the slot will air at 10.45PM. The finale of Dance Deewane Juniors might happen in July and till that time the show will air at the new time slot.

From 2nd July, Dance Deewane Juniors will air at 10.45pm slot and Khatron Ke Khiladi will air at 9.00pm. As known, KKK 12 contestants include — Jannat Zubair Rahmani, Sriti Jha, Rubina Dilaik, Pratik Sehajpal, Shivangi Joshi, Nishant Bhat, Chetna Pande, Rajiv Adatia, Tushar Kalia, Erika Packard, Mr Faisu aka Faisal Shaikh, and Aneri Vajani.

Featured Video

Lock Upp winner and stand-up comedian Munawar Faruqui too was supposed to participate in KKK 12. However, due to unknown reasons, he backed out from the show.

Posted: 1 years ago

Yes in uk it was written at 11pm but started at 10.30 pm but still its very late ,I think they have to end the weekend shows which been watched hardly and bring the KKK timing down .