Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Ghum Ganja to Ghum na na

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

There was a time when audiences used to love Ghum like anything, used to take Ganja twice, thrice or even more... They were no. 1 briefly and no. 2 for the longest time, reason for some people 's ghamand. Now, they are 7 and no is declining real fast. What made it being named as Ghum Ganja.. the addiction, the closer to reality story...two imperfect individuals who were perfect together, not a filmy love story but one where eventually love finds it's way...audiences waited way too long for that, came late, many left...

The brilliance of Leena ji made it survive for this long thanks to their copy paste. I remember there was a time when people used to make fun of makers because of copy paste and needed creativity...then came Vanku's creativity which made more than half of them leave. 

What worked then was sai, a different FL who fought for her rights, who had guts to speak for her as well as others rights...what we see today is a younger Ashwini. We used to feel empathetic towards sai, applauded when she gave it back whether to Virat, Pakhi or family...the post ladakh fight (still my favourite episode), the Pulkit lunch fiasco or more recently Rajiv Shivani Sangeet where sai gives him a cold shoulder, however, all this is in vain because she had to be back to this man...till how long can one sympathise when in every track she had option to leave, Virat would have surely got over her and moved on with one of his bhabhis, one of them is under the one roof, but she chose to stay and bear it all...severe case of Stockholm syndrome..she stays for some reason or another, now she has that illusion that her husband loves her...

The husband who cannot even stand for her, not even once...he was there for Shruti bhabhi when she had to deliver Sahas, he was there for Pakhi bhabhi and will be there, afterall she will be delivering his child (eww thought) but he was never there for his wife when she needed him, when she was getting slapped and tortured, given curses and what not, rather he started feeling disgusted with her when she lost the baby. It was a known fact that Jaggy was out of jail and after sai but Mr IPS was not at all bothered. He should feel disgusted with bhabhi because of whom he lost his child but no, bhabhi ke liye saala kuch bhi karega...

I have stopped watching since quite sometime but I saw a scene where he with so many emotions asks sai if they could call Pakhi to be a surrogate, when he knows that Sai is dead against Pakhi, she was quite vocal about it. Sai goes to get surrogate while deewana devar waits for Deewani bhabhi at hospital to become his child's surrogate..wife can as usual go to hell. He won't even try to find his missing wife whose consent is most important for the procedure but get done with it in her absence because he wants to give her her life's maqsad...wait is the child not Sai's and Virat's (eww). He wanted to become Sun of Shruti bhabhi's life too...

Didi (sorry bhabhi) Tera Devar sachme deewan

Can we have a colleague/ friend of Virat who is introduced as a male lead opposite sai, so that SaiRat fans can get their SaiRat romance dose because sai will then be Virat's bhabhi (disgusting thought but that's what they have been showing)

Makers are back with their favourite 1.7 TRP wali ViRakhi devar Bhabhi jodi where both are equally deewana for each other but have nil chemistry, offscreen cringe is about to enter the TV screen too (actors happiness shows in the huge amount of BTS shared). Both their pain is greatest while Sai is just shown consoling others...a mother who lost her unborn child, a sister who lost her brother, somewhere because of herself but she doesn't have a luxury to feel bad, wanted one thing in life, that too is snatched...

And all this is telecasted at 8pm (eww)... Crime patrol sometimes seem better than this, atleast it has a late night timeslot and is spreading awareness but here...they are spreading awareness but ___ 

There should be a separate series called 'How to kill your own shows by your own hands, ft. Makers and Mr and Mrs Bhatt'. 

And Ghum to forever is Ghum hai Devar-Bhabhi ke pyaar me...

Edited by nikita05 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Seriously I can't even tolerate this show even for a day even though I don't watch it.. 😆

I want it to shut down as soon as possible 

Neha1808 thumbnail

You had me at bhabhi ke liye kuch bhi karega🤣 hahahahaah akhand siyapa they have done to their own show “it’s like vankar has donated his ass for free”🤣

theshadowdiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pehle humlog Ghum dekhke Ganja phunkte the. Par ab humlog sab kuch phunkte woh bhi mental hospitals se yeh show dekhke...

#GhumGanjakiaddiction