Is Alia Bhatt the most successful heroine of this era? - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 months ago
Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Good joke 

Technically Gangubai is a flop, BO India can spin whatever angle they want it is still a flop. Sadak 2 was a flop, so is Kalank. Now Bramhastra will likely be a flop too. Kaahe ka most successful actress? She has been giving straight duds. 

smiley20

Originally posted by ForbiddenLove12

She has done what most heroines couldn't do in the last 10 years.  Award winning films, the most handsome husband, a baby on the way, a Hollywood debut, etc.  What more she can do?

smiley3

She can do more. she can give a pool of most handsome Kapoors and talented Bhatts to the Bollywood.smiley42

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Good joke 

Technically Gangubai is a flop, BO India can spin whatever angle they want it is still a flop. Sadak 2 was a flop, so is Kalank. Now Bramhastra will likely be a flop too. Kaahe ka most successful actress? She has been giving straight duds. 

Samrat Prithviraj is looking for some good momentum on the last day of advance as it has been a slow advance for the film since bookings opened on Sunday. This will not make a huge difference to the final advance in terms of numbers but you get momentum going into the first day a bit like what happened with Gangubai Kathiawadi which tripled its advance on the final day.

BOI is so stupid.They take money to write whatever..but have no brains LOL

No film has tripled its advance on final day EVER.When her sister posted that shady tweet on empty theatres and houseful boards.I had posted comparative tweets on how advances tripled after 9 PM on the final daysmiley37.I can dig it up.

Originally posted by you2

Samrat Prithviraj is looking for some good momentum on the last day of advance as it has been a slow advance for the film since bookings opened on Sunday. This will not make a huge difference to the final advance in terms of numbers but you get momentum going into the first day a bit like what happened with Gangubai Kathiawadi which tripled its advance on the final day.

BOI is so stupid.They take money to write whatever..but have no brains LOL

No film has tripled its advance on final day EVER.When her sister posted that shady tweet on empty theatres and houseful boards.I had posted comparative tweets on how advances tripled after 9 PM on the final daysmiley37.I can dig it up.

Wow must’ve been a really low advance number for it to triple up