Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do you enjoy films flopping? - Page 6

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

It's always fun when box office does something unpredictable. Obvious flops or obvious hits are boring. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I like it when a David stands up to a Goliath and unexpected films or subjects work especially in the face of super hyped no substance biggies

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

And oh I was also happy when Prem Ratan Dhan Payo flopped. Coz Sallu fans annoyed me during promotions. And it has Sonam, she was maha annoying. 

Salman fans of this forum have never annoyed anyone unless they are unnecessarily being poked or riled up.

Rahi baat PRDP ke FLOP hone ki, Biggest OPENING thi Madam, jisey dekh aapki bashing bhi band ho gayi thi, ye dekh lo

Kamsekamm film ka example toh sahi se select karlo. 😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Salman fans of this forum have never annoyed anyone unless they are unnecessarily being poked or riled up.

Rahi baat PRDP ke FLOP hone ki, Biggest OPENING thi Madam, jisey dekh aapki bashing bhi band ho gayi thi, ye dekh lo

Kamsekamm film ka example toh sahi se select karlo. 😆

Whatever Billa. Biggest opening or not. It wasn’t a blockbuster or a clean hit like other Sallu movies of that time.

Tum log Sonam fan banke bahot annoy kare the. I was here. You were doing it to retaliate to srk fans but mere ko Kya. Sonam ne bahot bakwas acting kari thi. I criticized her and I got warning. I was happy that prdp wasn’t as big or popular as other Sallu- barjatya movies.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Whatever Billa. Biggest opening or not. It wasn’t a blockbuster or a clean hit like other Sallu movies of that time.

Tum log Sonam fan banke bahot annoy kare the. I was here. You were doing it to retaliate to srk fans but mere ko Kya. Sonam ne bahot bakwas acting kari thi. I criticized her and I got warning. I was happy that prdp wasn’t as big or popular as other Sallu- barjatya movies.

Online bashing ko dil pe mat le jaar, Chill kar. Chal tu khush reh 👍🏼

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was glad when Prithviraj flopped because of yrf's terrible casting and Akki making a mockery out of the film by finishing it in 40 days.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Only when Kangana's films flops. Only because of her vile nature and obnoxious comments she make about her own stardom. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Even Kangana's movies hardly getting audience's interest doesn't give me JOY...

I don't believe in BOI, so the only thing that matters to me is my own impression of a movie after having watched it. Others can lable the movie what they want...for me personally, a so-called flop movie can be a hit (and vice versa).

I've largely noticed how members relish in repeating over and over again that this or that movie of this or that actor/actress did not succeed in numbers...it's like they want to do a graffiti of their dislike on all the available walls... a rather lousy trait, I feel.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Online bashing ko dil pe mat le jaar, Chill kar. Chal tu khush reh 👍🏼

I didn’t. Someone asked and I replied. Lol.