Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Now this is too much. Not like there was an actual manhole while filming the scene 😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/nakuul-bhaiyya-was-quite-concerned-for-me-aarohi-of-bade-achhe-lagte-hain-2_188737

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

There was a manhole scene? 😳

What's happening guys? I couldn't watch the epi for last 2-3days .

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tournesol

There was a manhole scene? 😳

What's happening guys? I couldn't watch the epi for last 2-3days .

Hey Tiara 🤗 nothing much happened. Pihu gets upset coz of the fight between RaYa and Vedu and walks out of the restaurant, wandering on her own. She will be lost in her thoughts walking on the road and doesn’t see the manhole in front of her but Ram saves her in the nick of time. I am sure to shoot they didn use an actual manhole 😆 this IV was unnecessary 😛

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Hey Tiara 🤗 nothing much happened. Pihu gets upset coz of the fight between RaYa and Vedu and walks out of the restaurant, wandering on her own. She will be lost in her thoughts walking on the road and doesn’t see the manhole in front of her but Ram saves her in the nick of time. I am sure to shoot they didn use an actual manhole 😆 this IV was unnecessary 😛

Hi Mandy 🤗 Fight between RaYa and Vedu, did Ram agreed to marry Vedu? 🤣 Was Krish also there?

Gosh, an IV for a scene. Last time NaSha gave an IV before this horrible leap. I suspect how horrible the scene is that they have to give out an IV for it 😅

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Hi Mandy 🤗 Fight between RaYa and Vedu, did Ram agreed to marry Vedu? 🤣 Was Krish also there?

Gosh, an IV for a scene. Last time NaSha gave an IV before this horrible leap. I suspect how horrible the scene is that they have to give out an IV for it 😅

Oh yes! He agreed to marry her 😆 Nandu, Vedu scheme where they pique the minister's flirtatious wife to make a move on Ram and the minister catches them and threatens to cancel the deal. Ram meanwhile sees Pihu with Krish and gets to know she is Priya's daughter but assumes she is Krish's daughter. Then when he goes back to office, Nandu implants an idea in his head to clear his image he can propose to Vedu and marry her. I still donno how that will prove Ram's innocence in the matter with the minister and this guy will be fuming thinking of Priya, Krish and Pihu as a happy family and agrees. Vedu then suggests they go to the hotel where minister and his wife are supposed to dine where he can propose to her in front of the minister. In the meanwhile Priya gets to know that Ram is getting married to Vedu and she is like I am happy he is moving on and marrying his first love  She decides to celebrate this with Krish (yeah don't ask me 🤣) and they end up in the same restaurant. There they will have an encounter which ends up being unpleasant and Pihu walks away disturbed thinking Vedu is taunting Priya coz of her and that manhole incident happens bas 😆 Phew! That took forever for me to write 🤣

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched todays episode after a long time anticipating something good to come out of the Ram-Priya-Vedika interaction. Only good thing that was cleared was about the legal separation papers that Vedika gave to Eshaan. I feel Sandy’s behavior fishy.  There was nothing in today’s episode that was memorable. I think the story should focus on how Ram would know about Pihu and MUs regarding the infidelity. rest looks so boring. If Ram is bringing Priya back to fake happy relationship, I will stop watching again. I FF-ed after Ram saved Pihu from falling into the manhole and few seconds after that. Krish has started to look shady to me. Why is he getting riled about the IV video. He has started to act as if he owns Priya and Pihu!!. Now I won’t be surprised if Sandy and Krish turn to villians….

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ajacob31

I watched todays episode after a long time anticipating something good to come out of the Ram-Priya-Vedika interaction. Only good thing that was cleared was about the legal separation papers that Vedika gave to Eshaan. I feel Sandy’s behavior fishy.  There was nothing in today’s episode that was memorable. I think the story should focus on how Ram would know about Pihu and MUs regarding the infidelity. rest looks so boring. If Ram is bringing Priya back to fake happy relationship, I will stop watching again. I FF-ed after Ram saved Pihu from falling into the manhole and few seconds after that. Krish has started to look shady to me. Why is he getting riled about the IV video. He has started to act as if he owns Priya and Pihu!!. Now I won’t be surprised if Sandy and Krish turn to villians….

Manraj aka Shubhu mentioned in a BTS segment that he will manipulate Sandy to turn her against her family. So Sandy is well on her way to turning negative - might be temporary but let’s see. Krish might just be trying to be a protective friend. But given he was ready to profess his feelings to Priya not sure if he will turn negative going forward. Nandu might manipulate Krish if she realises he loves Priya.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Oh yes! He agreed to marry her 😆 Nandu, Vedu scheme where they pique the minister's flirtatious wife to make a move on Ram and the minister catches them and threatens to cancel the deal. Ram meanwhile sees Pihu with Krish and gets to know she is Priya's daughter but assumes she is Krish's daughter. Then when he goes back to office, Nandu implants an idea in his head to clear his image he can propose to Vedu and marry her. I still donno how that will prove Ram's innocence in the matter with the minister and this guy will be fuming thinking of Priya, Krish and Pihu as a happy family and agrees. Vedu then suggests they go to the hotel where minister and his wife are supposed to dine where he can propose to her in front of the minister. In the meanwhile Priya gets to know that Ram is getting married to Vedu and she is like I am happy he is moving on and marrying his first love  She decides to celebrate this with Krish (yeah don't ask me 🤣) and they end up in the same restaurant. There they will have an encounter which ends up being unpleasant and Pihu walks away disturbed thinking Vedu is taunting Priya coz of her and that manhole incident happens bas 😆 Phew! That took forever for me to write 🤣

I wish IF had a facepalm reaction 🤦🏻‍♀️

How are they even writing this nonsense! Matlab dumb down Ram, and create forced MU. Already they have made Ram's character so horrible, by making him a casanova.

And Priya, what's wrong with her? Krish already told her he found her interesting since college, and found her beautiful. Why does she want to mess with this guy's feelings for her, if she doesn't want to reciprocate? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I was thinking about catching up missed episodes. Now I think its pointless, unless they show something good.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

I wish IF had a facepalm reaction 🤦🏻‍♀️

How are they even writing this nonsense! Matlab dumb down Ram, and create forced MU. Already they have made Ram's character so horrible, by making him a casanova.

And Priya, what's wrong with her? Krish already told her he found her interesting since college, and found her beautiful. Why does she want to mess with this guy's feelings for her, if she doesn't want to reciprocate? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I was thinking about catching up missed episodes. Now I think its pointless, unless they show something good.

I know. This week was just 😵 and to make matters worse Ram behaves so badly with Pihu. I wonder how this girl will accept him as her dad. 

Priya toh was annoying AF! One episode she is scolding Vedu and the next she is happy Ram ks marrying her