Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you for sharing โค๏ธ..I'm happy for the team that trps are rising. Despite the faulty story, the cast and crew still work hard so they deserve..I'm sure next week's would increase too

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Last Sunday's episode wasn't boring in a long time. Serials such as Naagin need good villains and I am surprisingly liking the Urvashi and Mahek team ๐Ÿ˜ณ Shakti was a breath of fresh air, would love to see Simba in a full fledged psycho role ๐Ÿ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: infinity101

Last Sunday's episode wasn't boring in a long time. Serials such as Naagin need good villains and I am surprisingly liking the Urvashi and Mahek team ๐Ÿ˜ณ Shakti was a breath of fresh air, would love to see Simba in a full fledged psycho role ๐Ÿ˜†

i know right for some reason shakti is more appealing than rishab๐Ÿ˜† Shakti jo accha lagtha hai woh kartha hai he is not a pendulum like rishab. Who left siya for desh and now left pratha for his so called mom. Married mehak for his beti( i am assuming this could be the reason) 

Left desh for his depression and stupid paisa kamana goal ๐Ÿ˜† atleast shakti is clear from the beginning the only thing he want is to snatch everything from rishab๐Ÿ˜Ž

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like Urvashi and Mehak, with Reem too.. although Reem is not as evil. Shakti's character would be fun to watch...I really prefer this track to the past few months where all concentration was on an Asur and Pratha only..now we get to see others 

Eydis thumbnail

infinity101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

I like Urvashi and Mehak, with Reem too.. although Reem is not as evil. Shakti's character would be fun to watch...I really prefer this track to the past few months where all concentration was on an Asur and Pratha only..now we get to see others 

Exactly. That Asur track was boring and one dimensional. Focus should be on other characters too apart from main leads. Urvashi is such a nice actor, have loved her since BB days โค๏ธMahek has improved a lot as well, she is a super hot villain ๐Ÿ˜ณ I would love to see more of Shakti. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Eydis thumbnail

coz I still don't understand who are these 1.9 wale log 

Humashaik thumbnail

Naagin6 is doing good i loved tejasswi's acting i like how she is portraying all her 3 characters loved it can't wait for next episode