Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Some red hot gossip from a Bollywood insider

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So, I was browsing through another Bollywood forum and came across a post from the same person who leaked Alia’s pregnancy news 2 months back .. I am not sure about the authenticity of the rumors but he seemed pretty confident .. please don’t judge me as the following are not my personal opinions .. 

1. Deepika and Ranveer are in an open relationship 

2. Shahid and Nora hooked up at IIFA 4 years back 

3. Akshay’s Kumar’s son is gay and was bullied at school 

4. Ibrahim Ali khan is bisexual 

5. Akshay and Twinkle have no emotional connect and he does hanky panky with young starlets even now. It seems his latest affair was with Nupur Sanon. 

6. Ayan Mukerji dated an European screenwriter/director guy

It seems this insider is friends with a producer .. I will add more when I find the post again…. the above 5 are the ones I remember..

Edited by Hichki - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know about the rest but the first one always felt quite unbelievable to me. They don't look that sorta couple.I read somewhere that during the starting of their courting/dating phase,Deepika mentioned they were quite casual, as in maybe their relationship didn't start on a serious note like a lot others, and that one statement of hers has been blown out of proportion ever since I know a lot of people in BW are shady and it's hard to believe any of them given how many stories and articles come up, but honestly I have started taking most of these rumours like a pinch of salt, people can cook up any kind of BS on internet and it spreads like wildfire. 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Was expecting essays on first point bashing them but to read your post in favour of them is refreshing. 

Me too doesn't believe the first point. They don't seem that kind of a couple. Both seem family kind of ppl. 

This content was originally posted by: infinity101

I don't know about the rest but the first one always felt quite unbelievable to me. They don't look that sorta couple.I read somewhere that during the starting of their courting/dating phase,Deepika mentioned they were quite casual, as in maybe their relationship didn't start on a serious note like a lot others, and that one statement of hers has been blown out of proportion ever since I know a lot of people in BW are shady and it's hard to believe any of them given how many stories and articles come up, but honestly I have started taking most of these rumours like a pinch of salt, people can cook up any kind of BS on internet and it spreads like wildfire. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even I don’t believe the first point 🥰

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Autumnn

Was expecting essays on first point bashing them but to read your post in favour of them is refreshing. 

Me too doesn't believe the first point. They don't seem that kind of a couple. Both seem family kind of ppl. 

Yup. Both seem so much into each other, especially Ranveer. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

More power to Ranveer-Deepika really. Nothing wrong with an open relationship between two consenting adults. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Jo news leak kiya tha uska friend Alia ke friend ka make up artist hai. You can tell which is true which is a lie on basis of connection, dekho ye sab jo news de raha wo Alia ke rival ke against de raha

DP aur Ranveer ka open marriage bol do

Fir batado ki Ayan ka Ranbir se koi Lena dena nahi hai

Jo ye sab bola hai either Alia ka PR hai or Alia-Ranbir ka fan

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The first point is absolutely bs. Been following them closely since beginning and they are anything but that. Infact the most real couple out of the lot. It's very much evident, also they are very family oriented so that's not true.

And, even if we ignore everything that we have seen over the years, how does anyone but themselves will get to know about this? No insider can manage to know because that's a very personal space to be in. And, if we believe that some insiders know this there's always a fear for them to be exposed, why would they do that with their own image? Both are way too respected individually and as a couple. Her father is a respected person in the country as well. They wouldn't risk it all just for some physical relationship outside marriage. Makes no sense. 

This year it's going to be 10 years of their relationship, it's no joke. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Who are Ranveer and Deepika  sleeping around with? These blinds are exciting for the media and public  and  they can fantasize  that what they see between onscreen pairs is real. Not a bad thing..