Fan Fictions

Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam-Anugun SS Chap 36 updated - Page 3

Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 6: Tere Seher mein

Lucknow…. A city which was once my home, my world, my everything, my life was a roller coaster ride in that city and now I dnt know  what will be stored for me back there.

GG: Raashi book 5 tickets for Lucknow for tomorrow and also Call Shekhar bhaiya to get the house ready.

Raashi: okay, but as a friend can I ask you something? GG nods, wapas jaana are you sure? Look I know it not going to be easy but you will have to explain Ridz about few things.

GG: I know, I will and we have to go and we knew this day will come and we were preparing for it, facing Anubhav, his family, RV, Akriti everyone but I am nit that Gungun who was a sacrificial lamb, I have changed and i will make sure whatever happened with me in Lucknow, it will be a payback time, this anger I have in me from 5 years on RV and Akriti they will pay now. I am warning you not to stop me from doing worst of worst because I will and there will be no stopping me.

GG reaches home and gathers everyone in the living room, there is tension on everyones face

GB: Lucknow??? Why suddenly? And you know going back means what?

GG: I know, I am aware and I am sorry for this but, due to the hospital fiasco and investigation we have to go and Bua we were prepared for this day too, right, I ma sorry you will have to face Akriti again and even Shankar Uncle, and Di I am sorry, that I have to take you back to Lucknow but it is a good thing atleast Yug bhaiya and Golu Chachu then find a way for the family to forgive you.

GB: Fine, we will pack our bags, if you are thinking abou tus even we should support you, but you know that means Anubhav meeting Ridz too. and even the family too…

GG: I know I will handle It don’t worry. Sorry Di, I am sorry for this but its time you need to face them again.

Rasika: Arey, dnt worry I will be fine. I will pack my bags; truth is I want to meet them too.

GG goes to Ridz room: Ridz, pack your bags we are going to Lucknow tomorrow. Look I know we had a talk before about being in Lucknow what it means but I want to tell you something, please have patience and listen tome. I know hum apke papa se iss photo frame dekh kar baat kate hai, aur ab shayad aapko unse face to face aana padega, dekh no rush whenever you are ready to face him and see him, then only we will meet, okay?

Ridz: Okay, but I call him papa in photo but what if I am not ready to call him papa there? Then what will happen

GG holds Ridz hand and kneel in front of her:  if you dnt want to call him papa its, okay? Alright, when you feel or whatever you feel you can call him. I am fine what it but promise me that whenever you will be sad or anything bothering you, you will talk to Mumma? Promise?

Ridz: Okay, then I am good, I am very excited I get to meet the COOL GANG yayyyyyyyy!!!, mumma can I buy some gifts for them.

GG: of coourse you can lets do one thing , lets have fun day today and go out with bua and dadi bua and buy gifts okay? What say??

Ridz: I saw yessssss ,okay I will pack my bags now I am a big girl so I will pack myself.

GG: okay and be ready alright.

GG goes to her room to pack her bags, but she shuts the door and have a panic attack because she may be strong, but she is going back to where she came from, facing the family and everything back in Lucknow is going to be difficult, but she also knows she can’t show her vulnerability to anyone. She however strong she is for others; she is still that broken soul from inside.

Lucknow: Everyone is at the dining table waiting for Anubhav to come so that they can start the dinner when GC phone rings. He sees the name on the screen and shows his phone to Yug and excuses himself and goes from there to the terrace to talk and you follows him.

GC: ha beta, bolo sab theek hai na, itni raat ko phone kiya hai, aur teri awaaz main bhi fark hai sab theek hai na?

GG: Ha Chachu sab theek hai, woh aap akele hai chachu?

GC: Nahi mein aur Yug hai, ruk yug darwazaa band kar mein phone speaker par dalta hu. He switches to speaker and says, ha bolo kya hua?

GC: Chachu aap jante hai ki hospital mein kya hua hai, iski wajah se muhje Lucknow vapas aana pad raha hai, aur Ridz aur Rasika di bhi aarahe hai, Chachu time aa gaya hai Anubhav aur Ridz ke milne ka, par maine Ridzse kaha ki I will make her meet her father only when she is ready, I am notgoing to force her.

GG: Tu sure hai, tujhe yeh karna hai, yaha aana matlab Kulshreshth parivaar ka samna.

Yug: Rasika Di, woh maan gayi kya, aane ke liye.

GG: Ji Bhaiya woh aa rahi hai, time aa gaya hai BP se milane ka.

Yug: theek hai, tum kab aa rahi ho?

GG: Kal subha ki flight hai, muhje kuch kaam hai hospital mein toh I will directly go there, but rest all ghar pe hoge, aap ghar pe aa sakte hai kal.

GC: theek hai, mein Ankit ko bhi bol duga. Bye beta and hecuts the call.

Next Mrng they land in lucknow and GG goes straight for the Riddhima Nursing home, her father fav place. She enters RNH and relives all the sad moments of her suicide, her father’s Ridz both enter the death and every single pain she went thru in that hospital.

GG: Raashi is the investigation team here? I would like to meet with them and find out what happened?

Raashi: yes mam, they are in the wing which got burnt.

They go there and meet the investigating team, meanwhile on the other side GC COOL GANG reaches Bhatnagar house and GB welcomes them, thereis a emotional reunion of Yug, GC with Rasika Di, while Ridz jumps on Ankit.

Yug: kaise ho aap Di, aap na bahut bure ho, itne saal sirf phone pe baat ki aur aaj jab mil rahe hai toh bachpan ki tarah chocolates bhi nahi diya.

Rasika laughs and gets the chocolate for yug like she did in their childhood: here, you know I can never forget this, right it’s our sacred bonding. She goes to Chachu and hugs him and cry a lot. “Chachu maine aapko bahut miss kiya pata hai, par aapki yeh choti shaitaan na apki hamesha baat karke mujhe hasa deti hai.

Ankit: Hi Di and hugs him and say, “kaise ho aap?”

Rasika: mein theek hu, tu bata congrats heard you going to be father. Have a blast I know Khushi would be so happy, bachpan mein who har baar ek maa ka role karti thi , aur aaj who khud ek maa bannewali hai.

Lucknow Science Institute and Research: Anubhav and his colleagues and juniors are experimenting on something important; they were having an unsuccessful attempt since many days but today they had finally a success and they got very happy when the experiment worked.

Random Guy: Sir, aaj toh celebration banta hai, please sir join us in the success party please.

Anubhav: you guys carry on, I have some work to finish.

Random Girl: sir, please today we had a lot of unsuccessful attempt and finally a successful one, please sir aaj ke liye hamri baat maan lo please?

Anubhav, seeing everyone pleading him says yes, just not spoil their mood. So they decide to go to the nearby food court to celebrate, Anubhav calls his family and inform them that he won’t be there for dinner today as he is going out.

Bhatnagar mansion: after the COOL GANG left, ridz please Rasika Bua to take her out for shopping for her new room and then have dinner out, Garima bua had some work so she leaves for that, and GG is in the hospital for work so after much persistent Rasika says Yes, and they get ready to go to the mall.

Anubhav and Ridz both enter the mall at the same time. Anubhav felt something weird, but he continues to walk with his friends to the food court. Both are enjoying their time with the others when Ridz spots Anubhav as he is exiting the food court and Ridz leaves Rasika di hand and runs behind Anubhav, she hugs his legs from behind and says PAPA…. Anubhav is shocked and screen freezes on his shocked face.

Edited by Suhani2 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Loved it Suhani! I am waiting for GG's confrontation with RV and RKC!! I am sure GG is going to go all blazing guns! I loved this strong GG! 🥳

I wish the update was a bit longer!!😭

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg it's more interesting story...I loved it...I felt good reading about it...

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please please update soon. I don't know how are you planning to go ahead but it's a request if possible please give this story a happy ending. Show mein to happy ending nahi hai please yahi de do. 😔😔

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh...finally ANu GOING TO MEET RIDZ.

U STOPPED AT THE WRONG TIME..

WAITING FOR NEXT..

Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 7: New look, same Tashan

PAPA……  Anubhav turns behind and look at the little girl who is holding his legs. Suddenly a woman comes running, She stop in front of him and says: Sorry who meri beti ko lagaa aap uske Papa woh aapne aur uske papa ne same shirt color pehna hi na isliye.. Sorry.

Anu: Its okay, please don’t apologize, Aapki beti bahut cute hai, He smiles at her and they go away from there.

Anubhav gets sad thinking what if her daughter was with her. Meanwhile Ridz even after spotting Anubhav, she turns towards Rasika Bua to say that she saw Papa and by the time she points where, Anubhav has already left from there. Anubhav reaches home and is a bit disturbed, but Champ tries to cheer him up and says

Champ: Chachu aap akele akele bahar Gaye, mujhe yaad bhi nahi kia. 

Anu: sorry champ chal mein tuhje bahar ghuma ne le jaata hu, jaa ready ho jaa. Bhabhi please aap ise ready kar dejiye.

Neeti: Anu, you are responsible for him getting spoil every day, this is becoming a habit now. This is the last time I am allowing, okay?

GG reaches outside of her office when suddenly RV appears in front of her.

GG: Tum?????  Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

RV: Kya baby apne husband se aise baat karte hai?

GG: Husband aur tum??? Nasha vasha kiya kia hai kya, aur tum Jail se kab nikle, bhaag vhaag aaye kya jail se?

RV with that stupid smirk of his: Bail pe aaya hu, pr tum yaha kaise, kyun lucknow se itna pyaar ho gaya ki wapas aa gayi ya meri yaad aa rahi thi? Waise fashion change, glasses and short hair, not a bad makeover.

GG: Tumhari faltu ki bakwaas ho gayi hai toh seedhe point pe aao.

RV: Itna change ki Mazak bhi nahi karti ho? Aisa kya hua joh maine miss kia hai?

GG getting more irritated: listen, kaam hai toh bolo , faltu ka waqt nahi hai faltu logo ke liye. I have work to do. 

RV: Mujhe paise chahiye.

GG: and you think that I will give you money, for what good reason should I even give you money? Tum ho kaun joh Gungun Bhatnagar se paise maang rahe ho?

RV holds her hand and say: bahut akaad aa gayi hai tum mein? Abhi dikhata hu, mein tumhe ki RV cheez kya hai.

GG: leave my hand warna tumhari liye bahut bura hoga soch lo. She tries to struggle from her hold. Dekh last warning de rahi hu warna agar muhje gussa aaya toh mujhe hi nahi pata kya karlungi mein.

RV holding her hand more tightly: kya kar logi, tum jitna bhi change ho jaayo rahogi toh wohi GG joh pehle thi. Paise de warna bahut bura hoga.

GG gets out of her hold and slaps him; he is about to hit when she snaps her finger at him “Don’t you dare even try that.” 

She takes out her phone and calls raashi to come with the envelope and pen. Raashi gives her everything and GG ask her to go from there.

GG: yeh lo, dekh lo, open it cmon .

RV takes the envelope and open the package and gets shocked seeing the photograph.

RV: how dare you?

GG: SSSHHHHH dnt shout warna gala kharab ho gayega, abhibhi paise chahiye? Soch kya hoga agar yeh kal koi anonymously newspaper ki front page ki headline mein dede, tttccchhhhh kitni badnaami hogi hai na? A successful businessman was involved in a drug case, and a scam of 500 crore, socho agar isme likhesaare naam bahar aa gaye toh tumhari papa ko kitne logo ko paise dene padege ya shayad who jail mein jaaye? Phir tumharakya hoga? 

RV: how dare you? Tum aisa kuch nahi karoji.

GG: Challenge kar rahe ho, bola tha gussa mat dilana warna bahut bura hoga. Yeh copy tumhare liye hai, mere pass original hai which I have kept it as a token, I have even submitted one to court, here sign this.

RV: yeh kya hai?
GG: the notice which states that if anything happens to  me or my family, intentionally or unintentionally, ek chota sa accident or even try to kill us, or even hire anyone, anyone who want to kill me or tries to, whether you are involved or no. small cut on my body or on my family, the blame will fall on you and you will be arrested whether you in fault or no. I have a lot enemies, even someone tries to kill me, you will go to jail. I have also given one copy to police and one to court badnaami toh hogi tumhare  parivaar ki, aur tum wapas Jail mein jaayoge.  She goes nearer to him and whispers: Dar lag raha hai na? lagna Bhi chahiye , yeh joh dar abhi chahre pe hai na, woh dar ke saath puri zindagi rehna kya pata kal kisne dekha. Bola tha I am not the same gungun who would get scared of your blackmailing, waqtbadal gaya hai aaj meri jagah tum ho aur mein tumhari. Toh agar tum soch rahe ho ki tum kuch bhi kar sakte ho, toh tum bahut galat soch rahe ho. Jitna jaldi ho sake  yeh seher chod ke chalejaana kyunki , agar dikhe toh papa ko good bye bol dena. 

GG leaves from there leaving RV in sweat rolling down his forehead. She reaches home and tells everything to GB.

Here Anubhav have stopped for the ice cream and Ridz and her helper is also present there. Champ Accidently pushes Ridz ice cream and it falls down while Anubhav  is attending a call when Champ and Ridz fight

Ridz: tumne meri ice cream gira di, Aandhe ho kya dikhai Nahi deta  kya. Four eyes hai tumhari  phir bhi nahi dikhai deta kya.

Champ: Sorry who mein na fall karne wala tha aur meri wajahse tumhari ice cream gir gayi. Aur tumhe chashma nahi hai toh mein  kya karu, mujhe kyun itna bol rahe ho.

Ridz: Ek toh meri icecream gira di aur mujhe hi sunaye jaa raheho, Crazy Chashmish kahi ke. 

Anubhav hears Crazy chashmish and stops talking on the phone and stare completely blank at the mirror in front of him. 

Champ: Tumne mujhe crazy chashmish bola, toh tum bhi crazy monkey ho.

Ridz: tumne mujhe monkey kaise bola, crazy chashmish, ek toh meri  icecream gira di aur upar se mujhe suna rahe ho.

They are about to continue when the helper comes and interferes in between and takes Ridz with her to get a new ice cream as soon as they leave Anubhav reaches besides champ and ask him

Anu: Kya hua, itna gussa kispe a raha hai? Kya hua mere laal tamatar.

Champ: Chachu woh ladki mujhe Crazy chashmish bola and he hering the word he remembers GG. Chachu aap na use jaakefight karo, usne mujhe chashmish kaise bole aur who bhi crazy. Chachu.. Chachu kya hua kaha kho gaye aap.

Anu: Kuch nahi chal aise kisi se ladai nahi karte hai, tune ice cream kha li na toh ab ghar chale.

They reaches home, champ is still angry and when they go in GC ask him what happened.

GC: kya hua chota bheem, why is your face red in anger.

Champ: Golu dadu, woh ek ladki ne mujhe Crazy chashmish Kaha  aur jab maine yeh chachu ko bola toh woh chup reh gaye.

Here Ridz reaches home and she is also angry when GG ask her

GG: kya hua nani maa, why is your face red in ager.

Ridz: woh ek boy ne meri ice cream gira di aur mujhe hi suna raha tha. Crazy chashmish kahi ka

GG hearing the word, freeze same way as Anubhav freezes both GB and GC original gang look at respective people and their mute button gets on. 

GC: Yug, neeti isko room mein leke jaao. And he goes to Anubhav and ask him if he okay

Anu: Aaj pata nahi, par bahut ajeeb cheeze ho rahi hai. Aaj mall mein kisi choti bacche ne muhje hug kiya aur papa kaha.

Ankit: Kya????

Anu: hai who uske papa ne aur maine Same shirt pehna tha tohuse laga ki uska papa hu, phir abhi yeh crazy chashmish thing. 2 times in a day is not a coincidence. 

GC: tu na zyada soch raha hai. Chal jaa apne kamre mein.

After Anubhav leaves when Yug comes down, seeing GC and Ankit in tension goes to them and ask

Yug: Chachu kya hua? Aap dono aise kyun tension mein khade hai. Kuch hua hai kya?

GC and ankit tells the incidence and thye call GG  

GG: Ha chachu kya hua, and they narrate the whole story, when GG replies Chachu Aaj Rasika di aur Ridz bhi mall gaye the, par woh log Anubhav se nahi mile, aur abhi Ridz aur Shweta Ice cream palour gaye the..

GC: Waha crazy chashmish wala scene hua, haina?

GG getting confused: Ji, par apko kaise pata?

GC: kyunki jisse Ridz ne fight ki na woh Champ tha, aur who Anubhav ke saath waha tha. 

GG: WHAT???? Anubhav waha tha??? Par ridz na Shweta Anibhav  se mile.

GC: woh Ridz ke jaane ke baad waha aaya tha, aur Jabse Crazy chashmish suna hai na, woh udaas ho gaya hai, abhi maine use room mein bheja. Dekh waqt aa gaya hai ki hum use parivaaraur Anu se milaye.

GG sees GB and Rasika di coming down, woh ishaara karkeunhe apne pass bulati hai aur phone speaker par rakhti hai.

GG: Chahchu, bua aur Rasika di dono yaha hai aur sun rahe, Aap kya keh rahe the?

GC: Hum yeh keh rahe the ki Anu ko ridz se milane ka waqt aa gaya hai. 

GB: Agar Ridz na mane toh? 

GG: toh joh ridz chahti hai wohi hoga, I am not going to force her.

Yug: theek hai hum gahr pe kal subah baat karte hai, baad mein Baaki  sabke baare mein soch lege.

Next Morning GC gang is all tensed as to how to break the news. They are all nervous and eyeing each other to speak when BP sees them

BP: Kya hua, tum teeno aise kyun ek dusre ko dekh rahe ho.

Goli Bua: Aur tum Golu, Aaj kuch alag lag raha hai Kuch huahai kya?

Divya: Wohi toh mein bhi subha se puch rahi hu Didi, par kuch bata hi nahi rahe hai, itna kaha ki sabko ek saath batayege?

Badi Maa: Golu, kuch toh bol kya hua hai? Sab yahi puch rahe hai kabse.

GC: Badi Bhabhi batata hu, pehli sab ko aa jaane do?  Neeti ja dekh Anu kahah hai.

Neeti: Ji Chahchu, mein dekhti hu and goes from there.

After sometimes Anu comes down and sees all looking at GC gang with inquisitive in their eyes. Anu looks at them and try to read their faces. GC ask him to sit down for Breakfast.

GC: Woh hum teeno ko kuch kehna hai aap sab se, aur Anu yeh teri liye important hai.

BP: Bolo kya kehna hai?

Yug: woh…. Woh Ankit batayega, Ankit tu bol

Ankit: mein kaise bolu, Chachu aap baat kijiye na.

Anu: joh bolna hai jaldi bolo muhje jaana bhi hai. He gets up and starts to walk when GC speaks

GC: Gungun Lucknow mein hai… Anubhav hearing her name stops and turns towards Chachu. Woh log kal hi wapas aaye hai, Woh hospital ki investigation ke liye.

Edited by Suhani2 - 1 years ago
Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally Anu gets to know that gg is in Lucknow 😍😍

AynDeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I loved this chapter, excellent @Suhani2 !!!! It was very interesting and kept me hooked till the end. 

GG blackmailing RV is the best part woahh!!!! 🥳

*Takes a bow for new GG attitude*

Love the idea of connecting Anugun through Ridz-Champ meet. ❤️

This is what we all wanted to watch in this show, thanks for writing !!!!!!

Edited by AynDeep - 1 years ago
wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg I loved it...its beautiful and interesting story....but I want gungun to be strong and angry person in kkis...I mean ph could do like that...

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Next part  pls...❤🤞