Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam-Anugun SS Chap 36 updated - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by DivaM

Ek Gaana Vanku k naam- 

"Vanku serial production mein aayi, serial k bhatta baithaein,hai re bhatta baithaein 

Padh Gau naam Vanku hai bhar**,hai re Vanku hai bhar**,hai re Vanku hai bhar**

Vanku jab creative banelu,creation k ga*** maarelu,hai re ga*** maarelu

Padh Gau naam Chu**** hai Vanku,hai re Chu**** hai Vanku,hai re Chu**** hai Vanku 

Vanku new concept laayelu, audiences k bewakoof banayelu,hai re bewakoof banayelu

Padh Gau naam Har**** hai Vanku,hai re Har**** hai Vanku,hai re Har**** hai Vanku 

Vanku k show ko jab dekhelu, Maatha ko wall pe patkelu,hai re wall pe patkelu 

Padh Gau naam Pagal hai Janta,hai re Pagal hai Janta,hai re Pagal hai Janta

Isiliye ab request karelu,hai re request karelu,hai re request karelu

future mein koi kuch dekhna Jo chahe Vanku k serials se doori banaye, hai re doori banaye 

Nahi toh janta asylum ko jaaye,hai re asylum ko jaaye,hai re asylum ko jaaye" 

Sorry for some hard words but really feel this song is very much apt for Vanku nd his creative buddies.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a production team,What a creative team, Really What a team???💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by DivaM - 1 years ago

CHAPTER 4: Happy Birthday

5 ½ years Later

Lucknow

A small boy opens the door of one of the rooms and jumps on the bed and wakes someone up

Champ: Chachu get up, chachu its 12 o clock aapko birthday wish karna hai. Please chachu aaj apka birthday hai Aur……

Delhi

A door opens on this side too and a small girl is sleeping or pretending to sleep GG and GB enters the room and wakes her up for a surprise

GG and GB sing happy birthday song and the small girl gets too happy and say Aaj mera birthday hai Aur….

Anubhav and GG together says: Kisi aur ka bhi.

GG: so, cake cut kare happy birthday Ridz, I love you and will always be my little girl.

Ridz: Mumma aap sabse best ho, aur Dadi Bua, you won’t wish me???

GG and GB laugh, and GB picks her up and kisses her cheeks  and says: Happy birthday my angel, you are the cutest and sweetest and my fav person ever.

Ridz: Thank you, mumma mein na papa ko wish karke aati hu okay

Ridz runs to GG rooms and picks up Anubhav’s pictures and says: Happy birthday papa, i miss you and I love you. She runs back to her room and give her mom and dadi bua a good night kiss and goes to sleep. GG and Bua also go back to their room, but Bua knows what GG is feeling so she goes and stand next to her and put her hand on her shoulders

GB: Wish karlo use bhi jaise har saal karti aayi ho, like mother like daughter photo se baat toh karte ho toh wish bhi karle photo ko dekh kar, Delhi to Lucknow dur nahi hai distance mein jaise tum apni beti ko yeh kehti ho, tum bhi maan lo. Who bhi yehi karta hoga hai na, Shayad.

Anu stands in front of the photo frame of a newborn baby: Happy birthday Baby, today you will turn 5 and a big girl too, pata nahi tum kaise ho, mujhe miss karti bhi ho ya nahi but papa loves you and misses you a lot. Hope aap aur apki mumma mujhe jaldi maaf kar de aur hum mile, tab tak photo se hi kaam chalana padta hai.

FYI: GG was 8 months pregnant when she had complication and had Ridhi (Priya your suggestion) GG calls her Ridz and meri story mein Yug and Neeti had a baby boy Anirudh ( again priya’s suggestion) but they call him champ, also Anu birthday was Mumbai 1.0 so story is according to that same celebration as Mumbai 2.0 but just GC gang and anugun in my story

Flashback in bold: 5 years back Anubhav birthday every one is at breakfast table, Anubhav is not talking to his family like he use to before, just necessary stuff and short answers he still cannot get over the fact that his own family did this, he also talks a bit because he was also at fault too.

Sargam: Anu, arey tu aa gaya chal nashta kar le , aaj tere janamdin par maine halwa banaya hai, Anu goes and touches her feet and every elders feet and they all wish him Happy Birthday.

GC and Gang enters the dining room and gives a sweet box to anu and says: yeh lo mithai khao, aaj Khushi ka mauka hai, kha le yeh hamari taraf se tumhare liye Anu takes a sweet when BP ask

BP: arey golu, yeh apni birthday pe halwa toh kha raha hai phir yeh kyun laye ho?

GC: bade bhaiya yeh uski birthday ka nahi hai, kisi aur cheez ka hai.

Khushi: kis Khushi ka chachu, hume bhi toh batao taking the sweet and passing on the box around

Yug: Aaj kisi aur ka bhi janamdin hai isliye hum yeh de rahe hai aur Annu congrats yeh tumhari liye bahut khush ke baat hai aur isliye ek aur humahri taraf se ek ladoo aur khilayege hai na Ankit?

Ankit: Haa Annu, yeh le and gives him a sweet.

Anu: Chachu paheliya mat bhujaye aur joh kehna chahte ho woh kaho.

GC: yeh sweet teri birthday ka nahi hai, yeh ladoo tere baap banne ki Khushi mein hai.

Anubhav stop halfway of eating a sweet and look at GC gang and all the family members too.

Anu: Chachu mera Mazak ka mood nahi hai, Gungun ki delivery date mein abhi time hai, aur please aage se aisa Mazak mat kijiye mujhe aacha nahi lagta hai.

Ankit: hum mazaak nahi kar rahe hai, GG ki pregnancy mein kuch complication thi jiski wajah se use urgently c-section karna pada and you have a healthy baby girl, premature born hai toh kuch din use NICU mein rakhege.

Anu: Aur GG who theek toh hai na, use koi problem nahi hui na.  there was happiness and emptiness in his eyes. Happiness of being a father and emptiness because GB was right the journey he is missing is very much seen in his eyes.

GC: Dnt worry woh theek hai, jaise humne tumhe jaise usne promise kiya that who baby ke pic bhej deji.

Anubhav couldn’t control his tears and left from there and pack his bags and came down. BP and others asked him, what is he doing? He said to them

Anu: mein Mumbai jaa raha hu? Mujhe aap please yeh mat puchna ki kyun, kyunki mein jawab nahi de pahuga .mujhe akele rehna hai

Sargam: par annu aaj toh………

Badi Maa: Sargam jaane de use, aaj Khushi ka mauka hai par udaas bhi hai. Jaa beta joh karna hai kar

Anu leaves from there for the airport. Sargam turns towards badi Maa and ask her

Sargam: Jiji aapne use kyun jaane diya, aaj uska janamdin hai, use hamare saath hona chahiye na, mana gussa hai humse phir bhi maa humain uski.

BM: ha yeh sach hai ki who humse naraz hai, par aaj sirf uska janamdin nahi hai, aaj uska dusra janam hua hai, Ek aurat Maa bahut pehlebanti hai, par Baap bachche ke janam ke baad bante hai. Aaj uska aur uski Aulad dono ka janamdin hai aur ek baap banne ki Khushi bhi par who udaas hai, useapne duniya mein rehne de aaj.

Back to present:

Its early morning he comes down and as usual do to breakfast table greets everyone and takes their wishes and eats halwa and gets up when BP says

BP: Aaj wapas Mumbai jaa rahe ho?

Anu: BP 5 saal se har saal wahi karta aaya hu phir aaj kyun puch rahe ho. Mujhe mera birthday waise hi yaad rakhna hai aur yeh baat Ghar pe aur institute mein sab jante hai ki har saal mein Mumbai jaata hu, phir aaj sawaal kyun?

Chandru: Anu, kya tareka hai baat karne ka? Har saal ka yeh laga hua hai, har waqt aise baat karna, kya yeh sanskaar diye hai humne tumhe?

Anubhav calms himself and sits next to Chandru and say: papa, I am sorry mera who matlab nahi tha, par mein bhul nahi paa raha hu, woh sab joh hua uski wajah kahi na kahi aap log bhi hai.

BP : Bas Anu, yus baat ko 5 saal se zyada ho gaya hai, baatein bhul kara age bad ne ka naam zindagi hota , kitni bar yeh kehna padta hai.

Anu: nahi bad paa raha hu, kya karu aap hi bataye, 5 saal mein apni beti se dur hu, apne pyaar se dur, apni zinadagi se dur hu. Kyun, kyunki aapne joh kiya uski wajah se. har baat apne yeh kehta hu aapse, phirkyun har baar hum wahi aake ruk jaate hai.

He takes his bad and leave for Mumbai.

Delhi: GG is on the breakfast table when she sees the halwa,her eyes tears up a bit but she doesn’t say anything. Ridz comes and wishesthem good mrng and sit to eat halwa.

Ridz: Mumma aap har saal meri birthday pe yeh halwa kyun banate hai?

GG: yeh halwa tumhare papa ke liye hai, use halwa bahut pasand hai isliye. Aaj uska bhi birthday hai na isliye. Ab chup chap khana khao and pata hai no talking while eating. The rules are not meant to be broken okay.

Ridz: Okay Mumma, waise where is dadi bua and Rasika Bua? Rasikais yug’s sister she stays with GG,her story will come later.

GG: shayad mandir gaye hai, aate hi hoge, acha mujhe office mein jaldi jaana hai so bye, please finish your breakfast.

Ridz: waise mumma the specs suit you. GG has short hairnow till shoulders and wears Specs black frame.

GG: Bye and hugs her and happy birthday, have fun in your classes, okay?

Mumbai:

Anubhav has exited the airport and Prakash bhai has come to pick him up. He hugs him and wishes him happy birthday and they sit in his car(he drives car now)

PB: Bhaiya, as usual ka program hai kya, pehle AAI ke haath ka halwa cake, then dropping off to the hotel, and then tomorrow morning back to airport. Pehle 5 saal se yahi ho raha hai, when will you move on bhaiya?

Anu: Parkash bhai, this is the only day where I am myself ,the only day I enjoy being myself, the day that I spend in that same room where I had my last happy moment with Gungun, har saal I stay in the room because I can feel myself reliving the moment and that’s I enough for me. Aai ke haath ka halwa, aur who pal hamesha mere saath hai. Waise aap batao, pehli baar jab mein aaya tha toh Arti Bhabhi aapse nazar thi, aaj toh nahi hogi na.

PB: Arey, nahi Prakash bhaiya woh aisa kuch nahi hoga, aaptension mat lijiye. And he laughs and Anubhav smiled for the first time after ages. They go to his house he wishes them well, cuts the halwa cake and enjoys his time and PB leaves him to the hotel.

Anubhav after entering the room to himself: Happy birthday Anubhav, lets relive the moments again he wears his fav shirt that GG brought for him and he takes out a snow globe that he buys every year on his birthday and keeps it on the table and cuts a small cupcake and sings happy birthday and cries remembering everything and even though he is alone he enjoys the time and next morning leaves for Lucknow again going back to him being the lost soul he has become in last year few years

Edited by Suhani2 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Suhani2

CHAPTER 4: Happy Birthday

5 ½ years Later

Lucknow

A small boy opens the door of one of the rooms and jumps on the bed and wakes someone up

Champ: Chachu get up, chachu its 12 o clock aapko birthday wish karna hai. Please chachu aaj apka birthday hai Aur……

Delhi

A door opens on this side too and a small girl is sleeping or pretending to sleep GG and GB enters the room and wakes her up for a surprise

GG and GB sing happy birthday song and the small girl gets too happy and say Aaj mera birthday hai Aur….

Anubhav and GG together says: Kisi aur ka bhi.

GG: so, cake cut kare happy birthday Ridz, I love you and will always be my little girl.

Ridz: Mumma aap sabse best ho, aur Dadi Bua, you won’t wish me???

GG and GB laugh, and GB picks her up and kisses her cheeks  and says: Happy birthday my angel, you are the cutest and sweetest and my fav person ever.

Ridz: Thank you, mumma mein na papa ko wish karke aati hu okay

Ridz runs to GG rooms and picks up Anubhav’s pictures and says: Happy birthday papa, i miss you and I love you. She runs back to her room and give her mom and dadi bua a good night kiss and goes to sleep. GG and Bua also go back to their room, but Bua knows what GG is feeling so she goes and stand next to her and put her hand on her shoulders

GB: Wish karlo use bhi jaise har saal karti aayi ho, like mother like daughter photo se baat toh karte ho toh wish bhi karle photo ko dekh kar, Delhi to Lucknow dur nahi hai distance mein jaise tum apni beti ko yeh kehti ho, tum bhi maan lo. Who bhi yehi karta hoga hai na, Shayad.

Anu stands in front of the photo frame of a newborn baby: Happy birthday Baby, today you will turn 5 and a big girl too, pata nahi tum kaise ho, mujhe miss karti bhi ho ya nahi but papa loves you and misses you a lot. Hope aap aur apki mumma mujhe jaldi maaf kar de aur hum mile, tab tak photo se hi kaam chalana padta hai.

FYI: GG was 8 months pregnant when she had complication and had Ridhi (Priya your suggestion) GG calls her Ridz and meri story mein Yug and Neeti had a baby boy Anirudh ( again priya’s suggestion) but they call him champ, also Anu birthday was Mumbai 1.0 so story is according to that same celebration as Mumbai 2.0 but just GC gang and anugun in my story

Flashback in bold: 5 years back Anubhav birthday every one is at breakfast table, Anubhav is not talking to his family like he use to before, just necessary stuff and short answers he still cannot get over the fact that his own family did this, he also talks a bit because he was also at fault too.

Sargam: Anu, arey tu aa gaya chal nashta kar le , aaj tere janamdin par maine halwa banaya hai, Anu goes and touches her feet and every elders feet and they all wish him Happy Birthday.

GC and Gang enters the dining room and gives a sweet box to anu and says: yeh lo mithai khao, aaj Khushi ka mauka hai, kha le yeh hamari taraf se tumhare liye Anu takes a sweet when BP ask

BP: arey golu, yeh apni birthday pe halwa toh kha raha hai phir yeh kyun laye ho?

GC: bade bhaiya yeh uski birthday ka nahi hai, kisi aur cheez ka hai.

Khushi: kis Khushi ka chachu, hume bhi toh batao taking the sweet and passing on the box around

Yug: Aaj kisi aur ka bhi janamdin hai isliye hum yeh de rahe hai aur Annu congrats yeh tumhari liye bahut khush ke baat hai aur isliye ek aur humahri taraf se ek ladoo aur khilayege hai na Ankit?

Ankit: Haa Annu, yeh le and gives him a sweet.

Anu: Chachu paheliya mat bhujaye aur joh kehna chahte ho woh kaho.

GC: yeh sweet teri birthday ka nahi hai, yeh ladoo tere baap banne ki Khushi mein hai.

Anubhav stop halfway of eating a sweet and look at GC gang and all the family members too.

Anu: Chachu mera Mazak ka mood nahi hai, Gungun ki delivery date mein abhi time hai, aur please aage se aisa Mazak mat kijiye mujhe aacha nahi lagta hai.

Ankit: hum mazaak nahi kar rahe hai, GG ki pregnancy mein kuch complication thi jiski wajah se use urgently c-section karna pada and you have a healthy baby girl, premature born hai toh kuch din use NICU mein rakhege.

Anu: Aur GG who theek toh hai na, use koi problem nahi hui na.  there was happiness and emptiness in his eyes. Happiness of being a father and emptiness because GB was right the journey he is missing is very much seen in his eyes.

GC: Dnt worry woh theek hai, jaise humne tumhe jaise usne promise kiya that who baby ke pic bhej deji.

Anubhav couldn’t control his tears and left from there and pack his bags and came down. BP and others asked him, what is he doing? He said to them

Anu: mein Mumbai jaa raha hu? Mujhe aap please yeh mat puchna ki kyun, kyunki mein jawab nahi de pahuga .mujhe akele rehna hai

Sargam: par annu aaj toh………

Badi Maa: Sargam jaane de use, aaj Khushi ka mauka hai par udaas bhi hai. Jaa beta joh karna hai kar

Anu leaves from there for the airport. Sargam turns towards badi Maa and ask her

Sargam: Jiji aapne use kyun jaane diya, aaj uska janamdin hai, use hamare saath hona chahiye na, mana gussa hai humse phir bhi maa humain uski.

BM: ha yeh sach hai ki who humse naraz hai, par aaj sirf uska janamdin nahi hai, aaj uska dusra janam hua hai, Ek aurat Maa bahut pehlebanti hai, par Baap bachche ke janam ke baad bante hai. Aaj uska aur uski Aulad dono ka janamdin hai aur ek baap banne ki Khushi bhi par who udaas hai, useapne duniya mein rehne de aaj.

Back to present:

Its early morning he comes down and as usual do to breakfast table greets everyone and takes their wishes and eats halwa and gets up when BP says

BP: Aaj wapas Mumbai jaa rahe ho?

Anu: BP 5 saal se har saal wahi karta aaya hu phir aaj kyun puch rahe ho. Mujhe mera birthday waise hi yaad rakhna hai aur yeh baat Ghar pe aur institute mein sab jante hai ki har saal mein Mumbai jaata hu, phir aaj sawaal kyun?

Chandru: Anu, kya tareka hai baat karne ka? Har saal ka yeh laga hua hai, har waqt aise baat karna, kya yeh sanskaar diye hai humne tumhe?

Anubhav calms himself and sits next to Chandru and say: papa, I am sorry mera who matlab nahi tha, par mein bhul nahi paa raha hu, woh sab joh hua uski wajah kahi na kahi aap log bhi hai.

BP : Bas Anu, yus baat ko 5 saal se zyada ho gaya hai, baatein bhul kara age bad ne ka naam zindagi hota , kitni bar yeh kehna padta hai.

Anu: nahi bad paa raha hu, kya karu aap hi bataye, 5 saal mein apni beti se dur hu, apne pyaar se dur, apni zinadagi se dur hu. Kyun, kyunki aapne joh kiya uski wajah se. har baat apne yeh kehta hu aapse, phirkyun har baar hum wahi aake ruk jaate hai.

He takes his bad and leave for Mumbai.

Delhi: GG is on the breakfast table when she sees the halwa,her eyes tears up a bit but she doesn’t say anything. Ridz comes and wishesthem good mrng and sit to eat halwa.

Ridz: Mumma aap har saal meri birthday pe yeh halwa kyun banate hai?

GG: yeh halwa tumhare papa ke liye hai, use halwa bahut pasand hai isliye. Aaj uska bhi birthday hai na isliye. Ab chup chap khana khao and pata hai no talking while eating. The rules are not meant to be broken okay.

Ridz: Okay Mumma, waise where is dadi bua and Rasika Bua? Rasikais yug’s sister she stays with GG,her story will come later.

GG: shayad mandir gaye hai, aate hi hoge, acha mujhe office mein jaldi jaana hai so bye, please finish your breakfast.

Ridz: waise mumma the specs suit you. GG has short hairnow till shoulders and wears Specs black frame.

GG: Bye and hugs her and happy birthday, have fun in your classes, okay?

Mumbai:

Anubhav has exited the airport and Prakash bhai has come to pick him up. He hugs him and wishes him happy birthday and they sit in his car(he drives car now)

PB: Bhaiya, as usual ka program hai kya, pehle AAI ke haath ka halwa cake, then dropping off to the hotel, and then tomorrow morning back to airport. Pehle 5 saal se yahi ho raha hai, when will you move on bhaiya?

Anu: Parkash bhai, this is the only day where I am myself ,the only day I enjoy being myself, the day that I spend in that same room where I had my last happy moment with Gungun, har saal I stay in the room because I can feel myself reliving the moment and that’s I enough for me. Aai ke haath ka halwa, aur who pal hamesha mere saath hai. Waise aap batao, pehli baar jab mein aaya tha toh Arti Bhabhi aapse nazar thi, aaj toh nahi hogi na.

PB: Arey, nahi Prakash bhaiya woh aisa kuch nahi hoga, aaptension mat lijiye. And he laughs and Anubhav smiled for the first time after ages. They go to his house he wishes them well, cuts the halwa cake and enjoys his time and PB leaves him to the hotel.

Anubhav after entering the room to himself: Happy birthday Anubhav, lets relive the moments again he wears his fav shirt that GG brought for him and he takes out a snow globe that he buys every year on his birthday and keeps it on the table and cuts a small cupcake and sings happy birthday and cries remembering everything and even though he is alone he enjoys the time and next morning leaves for Lucknow again going back to him being the lost soul he has become in last year few years

Thank you for the FYI. when will they meet...?  Mann kr raha hai bas padh ti rahu dil mange more  when will the next part came...? Story was very good love it❤👌

Amazing one!!this story will happen in kkis on star plus in the future for sure...

I'm waiting for Anu's meet with his Pari (daughter)❤️

Would love to read more mother-daughter and father-daughter conversations in ur next FFs☺️❤️

Chapter 5 : 3rd Mistake

GG has taken over her Late Father Hospital Business and has expanded and have started and helped many startup companies too.

Delhi:

GG walks into her office and everyone greets her Good Mrng, Her PA and her friend Raashi walks up tp her.

Raashi: Mam, Aaj ki saari meetings lined up hai, And I have sent you a memo in your notes please have a look at those.

GG: Raashi, how many times do I have told you Don’t call me Mam, GG is fine, you are closer to me than anyone else here, and I trust your work. Is the Pharma Rep who was supposed tomeet me here?

Raashi: yes, they are waiting in Meeting room 3 and refreshment are served as requested

GG: Good, I will be there in 5 min. Ask Shyam Bhaiya to keep my laptop bag and coffee in the meeting room.

Raashi nods and leaves from there. GG looks at the view outside her office window and breathes in and composes herself and walks towards the meeting room. GG enters the room along with Raashi and greets everyone and soon the presentation begins, coming towards the end GG looks at the Rep and asked and clears few doubts 

GG: So to summarize you are asking me to change the current Generic medication with we are using in our hospital to your Generic offer which might have a side effects but comes in Affordable prices and can be brought easily over the counter Right?

Mr Mehra: yes, the study as suggested showed that there is a possibility of having side effects but the study data we have collected over the few months have shown that he is Quite low, And we have tested this product Against all age, BMI, and different Ethnicity too.

GG: Okay, As usual Mr Mehra Impressive work, send me a copy of the work and I will discuss with my Doctors and Board members and revert back to you as usual.

Mr Mehra: Of course mam, its always a pleasure working with you, I will email you all the details and Thank you for the lovely refreshments. 

As they are about to leave, Mr Mehra Intern tried to talk something to them and Mr Mehra Quieted him down but GG sees this and say

GG: Is there something you would like to add Mr?

Ravi: Mr Ravi Sharma, Mam I have sent all the details already to Dr Maya and she approved all this so why does you need to discuss this again.

GG stops hearing Dr Maya names and make a fist like she always does whenever Dr Maya’s name comes up. She looks at him with Anger in her eyes, and then Eyes Raashi and Raashiunderstand what she meant and opens her laptop. GG walks towards Ravi and says

GG: Are you new over here?

Ravi: No mam I joined few months back .

GG: very well, l dnt know if you were told when you joined or no but I have rules I follow and I expect everyone working under me understands me well Rule No 1: I allow only 2 mistake to be made, the 3rd Mistake it’s a resignation letter to you 

Rule 2: you do not Question me, no one can unless needed or I asked you to do so.
Rule 3; this is my business not Dr Maya’s so whether she Approves or not, do not matter and I am your boss and I pay you not Dr Maya, and next time you even utter her name and its game over to you. Are we clear?

Raashi comes and hands over a letter, GG reads and sign the letter and hands it to Ravi.

GG: you made 2 mistakes today itself first you Questioned me, second taking Dr maya’s name. this is a warning letter, 3rdmistake, and I will fire you and I will make sure of it. If the hiring department have forgotten to tell you the rules, I should fire them too. Take it as a warning otherwise there will be no Next time. Mr Mehra make sure your team members know whom they are dealing with?

GG goes from there and opens her door in anger and closes on Raashi’s face. She calls Raashi’s desk and ask her to cancel her lunch and tells her to take her lunch and she wants no disturbance in her office. GG picks up the boxing gloves and start throwing punches at punching bag. She remembers whatever her so called mother did with her and hoe she messed her life up and punches the punching bags with all her force and removes her frustrations. She stops as her phones rings and she knows that only few people are allowed to call her on workplace, and she sees Bua’s name flashing, she composes herself again and picks up the call.

GG: Hello Bua, Bua nahi Bua ki nani bol rahi hu, GG smiles and say so nani maa kya kar rahi ho tum? 

Ridz: kuch nahi GG, aise hi phone kiya kuch kaam nahi hai. 

GG: Ridz you know I dnt like when someone lies to me, so tell me what happened? 

Ridz: GG, when you come home that time I will tell you,

GG: okay meri maa, ab batao did you have your lunch? 

Ridz: yes, I did Dadi Bua made so many things for me and now I am sleepy, so I am going Bye Mumma. Mein Dadi bua ko phone deti hu.

GG: Bua, sab theek hai na? 

GB:Ha sab theek hai, tu bol sab theek hai na, teri Awaaz koi aur na samjhe mein jaanti hu, bol kya hua

GG: Kuch bhi toh nahi hua Bua, kya hoga. Kuch bhi nahi huahai.

GB: tumne hi rules banaya hai na, no lying and you are doing that today, so tell me what happened.

GG: Aaj phir kisine ne Dr maya ka naam liya mere samne aur mujhe Gussa aa gaya. There are simple rules which they cannot follow it and if someone cannot follow my rules they do not deserve to work under me today he got a warning but tomorrow I don't think so there will be tomorrow for him.

GB: OK calm down drink a glass of water and breathe in and breathe out this much anger it's not good for your body you know that, anyways did the nani maa asked for her birthday gift yet? She said she will only tell you what she wants for her birthday gift she did not even tell me nor rasika about it

GG: Bua, Is rasika di okay? I know today is her brothersbirthday. And I also know that today he keeps his phone off and every year this day she becomes sad. did you and Rasika di have your lunch?

GB: she's fine she spoke to yug and and the cool gang also called Ridz and wished her happy birthday. you calm down drink water and go on with your work I'll see you in the evening bye.

GG calls Rashi and tells her to continue with the meetings. GG has changed or I might say evolve over the years, she has become a workaholic person and it's fulfilling her  father's dream of becoming something, she fell she rose again she learned from her mistake and today she is one of the successful businesswoman one could ever ask for she is strict she follows the rules she does everything how rude arrogant woman would do but the person closest to her also knows that she is a soft by heart. her life evolves around her family and work that's all she has done and that's all she has become in this five years. she's not the bubbly gun gun she used to be before, she jokes less, she talks less, She is becoming an exact replica of Anubhav, where else even anubhav is same, he still cannot get over the fact that his family betrayed him, his life is more of his work and the one kid who lihts up his life, Champ Yug and Neetis son.

It's evening time when gungun reaches home and see that everyone is waiting for her at the dinner table she excuses herself goes freshen up and comes and have dinner with everyone because there is a rule in her house one meal the whole family has to eat together no matter what. After dinner she goes to the study room studies her files when ridz come in the study room.

Ridz: Mumma, can I ask for my birthday gift now?

GG: Sure go ahead what do you want? 

Ridz: promise me whatever I ask you will give me? Please promise me 

GG: Gives her hand and say Promise, go ahead ask what you want.

Ridz: Today while coming back from the classes I saw a girl on the road who was asking for money to feed her family Mama can we feed some people who are in need of food can we give them clothes can I give her my clothes because she is so poor so helpless. you only said to help someone who is in need so I followed her and I gave him by favorite pencil and book and also my lunch, please Mama don't be mad at me for not eating a lunch and lying to dadi bua but she needed it and I gave it to her.

GG says proudly: OK tomorrow take me there I will talk to themand I will try to help as much as I can we will also give them some food and we will spend our day with them promise.

Ridz: thank you you're the best person in the world and I love you so much. GG kisses her and she runs off to her room.

Gun gun goes to rasika di’s room and sees her standing near the window looking at the sky she slowly approaches her and puts her hand on her shoulder and say: Di, I know you're missing your brother. Aap Yug bhaiya se ek baar keh kart oh dekho ki woh BP se baat karne ke liye, woh Apko aur jiju ko maaf kardege.

Rasika: nahi, tune hume tere ghar pe rakha, Jigar ko job diya and I am in debt to you, if you were not there I wouldn’t be alive today.

GG: please Di, aap meri family ho, aur hamesha rahoge, dnt feel sad. And anyways Jigar Jiju kal aa gayege na so dnt worry.

She wishes her good night and goes from there, she gets a call late at night that she is needed urgently at the hospital, so she goes there and meets the team, who called her, 

Rashi: Sorry mam, we disturbed you but it was an Emergency, Lucknow’s hospital caught fire and part of the building has been evacuated and the whole wing is been burnt.

GG: how and what happened? 

Rashi: We don’t know they will investigate but good news Is no one was hurt and everyone is safe and they have sealed the building, but mam apko Lucknow jaana padega.

GG gets more tensed she cant do this, going back to lucknowmeaning Anubhav aur Ridz ko milana. But she knew the day will come and she hve ti face the reality that Anubhav is Rids father and he has right over him. GG also know going back is painful but she will have to do it.

I love this independent and strong GG! But I also miss the bubbly and innocent GG!!! True when life hits hard it takes away the innocence first! 💔

Wow beautiful story ever!!I totally loved this story...I wish that gungun should be more strict and serious business woman in the show....

ALL THE 3 PARTS ARE JUST FAB....

I SO WISH MAKERS TOO ATLEAST SHOW K FAMILY TRUE FACE OF HER

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT OBSESSION THEY HAVE WITH HER...

THE WAY BOO RECT HERE CAN ONLY REACT HER

SO WISH TO SEE STRONG GARIMA...

.PART 3 JUST REMIND ME OF THE GHSP ..THERE TO MAIN CHARCTER MAAN TALK TO GEET SAME WAY..

ITJUST GIVE ME THE NOSTALGIC FEELING.

KEEP WRITING AND DO PM ME TOO

THANKS..

WAITING TO SEE RIDZ N ANU MILAN..

ANU IS IN PAIN...

K FAMILY KAHI B ANU KO JENE NAHI DTIIII😔