Thoda attention inko bhi do - ft. DeepVeer - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Sorein

Do you realise that he is taking the p**. He is one celebrity whom I know reads comments on Twitter so he knows people are making fun of him being whipped. He’s got a sense of humour at least.

He said on more than one occasion that he doesn’t read the comments. I remember he even advised Sara about it in one of the Simmba IVs. 

@bold: he was getting whipped where? in that Netflix trailer? I didn’t get your comment actually.  :/

He may have said it but he does read comments. I’m not part of his Twitter fan clubs but know a few people who are and he has sometimes replied to fans directly via DM and mentioned stuff that he wouldn’t know if he didn’t read comments. You’re free to disagree though. I meant “whipped” in the metaphorical sense = “dominated” by his wife, as this is the perception people seem to have about their dynamics.

Originally posted by catchmeifucan

He said on more than one occasion that he doesn’t read the comments. I remember he even advised Sara about it in one of the Simmba IVs. 

@bold: he was getting whipped where? in that Netflix trailer? I didn’t get your comment actually.  :/

Aww..insaan ka baccha lag raha hai..❤️

Ranveer in normal regular clothes is such a rare phenomenon 😆

Originally posted by Sorein

He may have said it but he does read comments. I’m not part of his Twitter fan clubs but know a few people who are and he has sometimes replied to fans directly via DM and mentioned stuff that he wouldn’t know if he didn’t read comments. You’re free to disagree though. I meant “whipped” in the metaphorical sense = “dominated” by his wife, as this is the perception people seem to have about their dynamics.

I don’t have enough info to agree or disagree with you because what I said was merely what I got from a few of his interviews and I am not a part of any of his fan clubs either. I just keep checking his Insta pages from time to time that’s about it. 

@Bold: Oh ok! I am yet to watch that Netflix trailer so I though this was something about that trailer. 😆

Deepika ne comment Kar diya

Sab party Karo aur agar satta lagaya ho to jeetne walon ko badhai

I honestly would doubt any celebrity saying they don’t check their name and what os said about them. I always laugh when people also believe that big celebrities like Ranbir would not have  a PR team!!

I don’t have enough info to agree or disagree with you because what I said was merely what I got from a few of his interviews and I am not a part of any of his fan clubs either. I just keep checking his Insta pages from time to time that’s about it. 

@Bold: Oh ok! I am yet to watch that Netflix trailer so I though this was something about that trailer. 😆

🤣!!!!!!

No need to make fun of my tubelight moment.😡

Originally posted by semantic.error

I am honestly surprised Deepika has been so low-key till now. Good for her 😆

Probably researching how to have a baby in one month to defeat Alia.😆