Sasural Simar Ka 2

One Question have been answerd

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

A long time ago, I have posted a topic just for time pass.....

Just to pass time.. here are some questions

In this I asked many questions I had at that time... I never watched this series after that... not even an episode... But then Yesterday, I saw a promo and that Had an answer to one question.  What happened to Reyansh?

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Reyansh(I think that's the name)

I am sure many would be like who? He was a character who I think would have only 3-4 dialogues in the entire show.  He was supposed to be the Vivaan's younger brother. It would be no wonder if no one, even the actor himself forget this role.. because the makers forgot him from the first episode.

Every time, from the beginning the badi maa used to say, "Yeh hai humare 2 ankhon ke taare.. mere 2 pote" I would simply imagine the 3rd son crying in the corner..

And now, I am sure the makers decided to kill the character off screen as the kid was not even visible in the family pics.. To be fair.. that character was last seen when his grandmother was going to threaten his elder brother with a gun for marrying. I am sure he left the house and took sanyas...

I am so happy that they just did not randomly kill him off screen...

So apparently, he was sent to U.S to study... something... and he got failed+rusticated... and he is about to get married.. Wait.... how old is this kid?

They even casted the same actor... just made him grow beard...

When one question is answered you realize that the answer came with its own set of questions....

Edited by umawanderer - 1 years ago