Edited by Param-Sundari - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Meri Anu Kabhie Much Galaat Kar Hi Nahin Sakti

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anuj's importance in this show and 

anuπŸ“’amaa's life is less than this guy holding the placard (and that says a lotπŸ™ƒ)

Screenshot_2022-06-28-12-58-05-42_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Edited by shriz - 1 years ago
aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Param-Sundari

Is to say "Anupama sahi keh rahi hai" 3 times per episode. πŸ€” 

I have a question, who was guiding his life zindagi ke pehle 45 odd years? Because he seems pretty incapable of independent thought or action. 

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Writers are too busy glorifying people who don't even practice what they preach (Ahem, Anupama) and people like Barkha, Rakhi, and Kavya who at times make a lot of sense are given vamp like qualities, which makes it seem like anyone who is in favor of logic for the sake of peace is automatically a vamp. Anupama believes in keeping the family together, even if it means enduring daily toxicity. I wish Anuj had maintained his position instead of once again forgetting everything and blindly following Anupama. Anuj had said he was sorry for the way he had said it, but he is not sorry for what he said about Anupama's unhealthy ties with the Shah family, then how come in less than a couple episodes he who did not want anything to do with the Shahs couple days prior is back to singing their tunes?

Characters keep going back and forth, and this story is going around in circles. πŸ€ͺ

Param-Sundari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aye-masakalii

I have a question, who was guiding his life zindagi ke pehle 45 odd years? Because he seems pretty incapable of independent thought or action. 

His unrequited love for her? πŸ€”

And his shayaris probably.

Param-Sundari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HappySmiles

Writers are too busy glorifying people who don't even practice what they preach (Ahem, Anupama) and people like Barkha, Rakhi, and Kavya who at times make a lot of sense are given vamp like qualities, which makes it seem like anyone who is in favor of logic for the sake of peace is automatically a vamp. Anupama believes in keeping the family together, even if it means enduring daily toxicity. I wish Anuj had maintained his position instead of once again forgetting everything and blindly following Anupama. Anuj had said he was sorry for the way he had said it, but he is not sorry for what he said about Anupama's unhealthy ties with the Shah family, then how come in less than a couple episodes he who did not want anything to do with the Shahs couple days prior is back to singing their tunes?

Characters keep going back and forth, and this story is going around in circles. πŸ€ͺ

Honestly. Anupama's "baa baa black sheep" annoys me as much as Baba's "mera beta bechara" 

Anupama's need to please everyone at cost of her own peace and happiness is unacceptable 😐 🀒

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: HappySmiles

It's that bullshit philosophy of families humesha saath rehni chahiye, badon ki humesha izzat karni chahiye, etc. Jabki agar family aur ghar ke bade aise terrible hon, I don't even wanna say abusive, even if people are disrespectful or just an unhealthy presence, ditch the deat weight- chahe maayka ho, sasural ho, bade ho, chhote ho.