Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alia's life is like those Bridgerton siblings especially Daphne

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Alia is living a fairytale life.. much like the bridgerton siblings..I always thought that the show is about perfect escapist reality  but Alia can easily be cast in the bridgerton drama, that too with her real life character :) She has everything one can ask for...

• loving family along with Edward the cat❤️..
  • a solid group of friends⭐️..
  • cute looks😳..
  • dated handsome men in her younger days to have fun
  • godfather who would give her authorbacked roles👍🏼..
  • rocking career😃..infact she's no 1..mano ya na mano..
  • prince like husband from an aristocratic family*** 
  • money and brands😊
  • foreign passport
  • And now,the ultimate fulfillment..A Baby from her childhood crush 🥳

When someone is born , irrespective of the gender..this is all that they wish for at various stages of their life...heck..I wished for the same things in life..

I think the hatred people are showering Alia with is a result of jealousy...They cannot believe that someone's life can be so perfect while they are struggling and toiling ....

***  Agree or not, Ranbir is indeed the prince of Bollywood, he looks and acts like one too.He is royalty and has class. Everyone goes gaga over him and all the leading ladies wanted to marry him and I feel, are still very much in love with him and aghast over thier breakup . I am sure Deepika and Katrina are rolling on their beds with their lukkha mawali looking husbands and complaining about their lives now. They must be asking, what is so special about the miniature Alia when they have stereotypical bombshell like bodies. 

Edited by Hichki - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Kapoor are aristocratic?? 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very much so. They are Bollywood royalty. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Y’all need to stop drinking the koolaid. With the way y’all be acting, it’s like she stopped world hunger 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Hichki

Alia is living a fairytale life.. much like the bridgerton siblings..I always thought that the show is about escapist reality which is perfect but Alia can easily be cast in the bridgerton drama, that too in her real life character :) She has everything one can ask for...

• loving family along with Edward the cat❤️..
  • a solid group of friends⭐️..
  • cute looks😳..
  • dated handsome men in her younger days to have fun
  • godfather who would give her authorbacked roles👍🏼..
  • rocking career😃..infact she's no 1..mano ya na mano..
  • prince like husband from an aristocratic family*** 
  • money and brands😊
  • foreign passport
  • And now..the ultimate fulfillment ..A Baby 🥳

When someone is born , irrespective of the gender..this is all that they wish for at various stages of their life...heck..I wished for the same things in life..

I think the hatred people are showering Alia with is a result of jealousy...They cannot believe that someone's life can be so perfect while they are struggling and toiling ....

***  Agree or not, Ranbir is indeed the prince of Bollywood, he looks and acts like one too.He is royalty and has class. Everyone goes gaga over him and all the leading ladies wanted to marry him and I feel, are still very much in love with him and aghast over thier breakup . I am sure Deepika and Katrina are rolling on their beds with their lukkha mawali looking husbands and complaining about their lives now. They must be asking, what is so special about the miniature Alia when they have stereotypical bombshell like bodies. 

😆

Are U jealous Hichki 

Jealous of  Ranbir or Alia ? 😆

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Man people are acting like she hit the jackpot by marrying Ranbir, and somehow even bigger jackpot by getting preggo by him!!🤔😳

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

You got all that from her trapping Ranbir? Wow 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She might do one of those photoshoots the day after giving birth, like many HW female actors do in bikini to show how quickly they've lost weight 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I would give my imaginary left nut not to be in her place. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Their story is not that special. Rich actress from a filmi family marries rich actor from a filmi family😆

This content was originally posted by: Hichki

oh god no😆