Muskurane Ki Wajah Tum Ho

Episodes review ❤️

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally able to catch up with all episodes from last Thursday 

It getting better and didn't feel like rushing bcoz I hate this 1st sight wala love angels becz they ruin the story after marriage and confession 

But i love the way kabir think about khata mother question that he will marry to katha and didn't get all emotional and jump with his decision 

He why he want to marred to katha not bcz he pity her, bcoz he is a love with her and her caring nature, both of them quite similar in nature and behaviour and their thinking 

I love that katha did not want to get married without revealing about her pegs truth but I feel like it kabir family will not able to know about it anytime soon

I totally understand kabir jiju behaviour he doesn't think wrong about katha just he think ma sa and family members will not accept katha because of peg new and he thinking kabir emotional hoke sare decisions le rha hai 

Katha sister her going gaga over kabir is super cute i totally love the episode episode ❤️

Ps. Bas I have one problem with ColorsTV why can't they start the show on time why they start it on 8. 45 usse ky trp milegi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was like Mannu whole time, mujhe bhi laga it's a dream. Koyi sach me inta acha kaise ho sakta hai? bad boys dekhne ki itni adaat hogyi ki good boys tho sapana hi lagta hai 😆 I just hope he won't be spinless in near future, aaj kal ke tv shows me good person means spinless, who will let anyone walk over him/her. Supporting his love interest is good but I don't want his character only purpose to defend/support katha. I want to know more about his character and his story other than being the angel he is 😳 Character growth ki jarurt tho hai nahi yese usko, he is already flawless character

only shortcoming is he overestimating his family. He thinks his family will accept katha and her baby😆 and he doesn't know Yuvraj much either 😆

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So true, Kabir is too good to be true 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveNature

I was like Mannu whole time, mujhe bhi laga it's a dream. Koyi sach me inta acha kaise ho sakta hai? bad boys dekhne ki itni adaat hogyi ki good boys tho sapana hi lagta hai 😆 I just hope he won't be spinless in near future, aaj kal ke tv shows me good person means spinless, who will let anyone walk over him/her. Supporting his love interest is good but I don't want his character only purpose to defend/support katha. I want to know more about his character and his story other than being the angel he is 😳 Character growth ki jarurt tho hai nahi yese usko, he is already flawless character

only shortcoming is he overestimating his family. He thinks his family will accept katha and her baby😆 and he doesn't know Yuvraj much either 😆

seriously ITV walo ne inta jada bad boys ko promote kiya hai ki audiences normal yaa not so arrogant, insensitive, aggressive normal boys ko like nahi karte bcz itv had always presented normal guys like not so supportive in tough situations yaa taking advantage of girls innocence 

All the fairy tales are based on beauty and the beast not on based on beauty and a normal gentleman guy 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: taravinashyam

So true, Kabir is too good to be true 

yes kabir so good that these type of guy finding in real life in next to impossible thing 

We all know how society looks down on girls having boyfriend.... They girls with different names.... Yaha too katha is pregnant without marriage so it's a big thing to find guy likes kabir phir v guaranty nahi that he will not change after having his own baby's yaa becz of family and social pressure