•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

They could do, because currently it inevitably has the lowest TRPs on the channel, I think they plan to ask all 3 and certain time slot changes will be accumulated to of other shows, with the ending of those 3 shows 

Was it's final episode as poor ratings as the rest of the Seth half?

It's a brand name so it's not fully axed yet mind you.

They have other big family names and leads in India they can make a new Saaith for.

The makers can even make one about the Sharma name next as it seems logical being the makers of the brand that they will do one of themselves using fictional fornames.

Edited by TEOL - 1 years ago
Originally posted by TEOL

Was it's final episode as poor ratings as the rest of the Seth half?

It's a brand name so it's not fully axed yet mind you.

They have other big family names and leads in India they can make a new Saaith for.

The makers can even make one about the Sharma name next as it seems logical being the makers of the brand that they will do one of themselves using fictional fornames.

Their 1.9 million viewers Saaith and almost 1 million not old habit dies hard who had really enough of the Anupama hype and it not delivering anymore people migrated to Banni Chow it seems.

A new show to break the 500k-700k viewers streak. But one of the old breed had to go.

Kabhie and Pandia have hit the death shift now.

I fully agree with what you just said .

They are just thriving on brand name n showing disgusting stuff .

I enjoyed the one with subtitles out of the 2 Modi's and the 2 Ghana families ones though. But I'm not a Indian though I'm British I find those things normal for TV it actually serves a purpose though of not treating people badly and that's what the TV wants to teach us that it's not ok to treat your family like crap.

I actually like the Saaith branding so there. But only the Modi's 2 in English and the first Ghana family mainly that's where the Seth half failed it was a second series and second family for the Ghana 2 version and the original family was better dynamics it wasn't almost the full family being evil for the sake of being evil there was a half for and half against dynamic which brought better entertainment. They did this change for edge to save it I think but the Anant series had enough edge when the terrorists came on and got caught and arrested. 😜

Charlatan will be the next classic dead soon after a period on 18:00-19:00 graveyard shift after Pandia though same lovers wanted Charlatans and same Villian wanted Charlatans for far too long it's like groundhog Day seeing Aarman again.

Charlatan 2 might be a thing though as it sounds like a reliable crime brand they could keep going forever which would have new lovers new storylines and complete new Charlatans.

Edited by TEOL - 1 years ago

The show went  off air on 16 Jul 2022 

Things got spicy a thing come up on Google that they are already open to making a 3 now but then I hit refresh by accident then it disappeared as existing as an article.