Phir Na Aisi Raat Aayegi Song| Laal Singh Chaddha | Arijit SIngh - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mai.NePyarKiya

abay to koi kuch bhi cmnt kare 

tere ko kia 

chumane kat rhe ha ðŸ˜†

dudwale jaise ids hai yeh aur kuch nahi.... specific actor par hate ke liye banaya gaya hai.....

Edited by raj80 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by raj80

dudwale jaise ids hai yeh aur kuch nahi.... specific actor par hate ke liye banaya gaya hai.....

arey yaar tujhe nahi pasand arha to report kar

kia baar bar peche 

hosakta ha genuine member ho kia maloom 

p.s dnt know him/her but i know u jabhi bolrha hu 

never saw u like this

chor ignore mar 

Good , better than Sonu Nigam's song of this movie. 

What is up with Aamir's strategy of just releasing audio songs from the movie rather than video? I think he thinks it will generate more interest but it's doing the opposite!

Originally posted by desigal90

What is up with Aamir's strategy of just releasing audio songs from the movie rather than video? I think he thinks it will generate more interest but it's doing the opposite!

He said something about how people don’t just listen to songs anymore and only watch videos. It was a fair statement actually, and this approach seems based on that, to get people to listen to songs. Problem here is that he’s not doing anything to hype these songs. Forget hyping, he’s not even announcing that a new song is releasing. He’s releasing them and then just moving on. He’s deleted his own Instagram, clearly no one has told Kareena about this song otherwise I’m sure she would have posted it. 

The only consolation here is that Aamir Khan movies never had hit songs since RDB. Some good songs, mostly decent songs. So his movies never relied on songs. But he needs to buckle up and do something more aggressive in promoting this movie. 

I understand the whole people don't listen to songs anymore thought process, but that's more valid if LSC was just a music album. But it's not, it's a movie. The emphasis shouldn't be on the audio of the songs but the visuals, the actors, the cinematography, the story. Movies are a visual medium. Even the movies that benefited from a hit soundtrack had to have amazing videos and choreo to go along with those songs.

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

He said something about how people don’t just listen to songs anymore and only watch videos. It was a fair statement actually, and this approach seems based on that, to get people to listen to songs. Problem here is that he’s not doing anything to hype these songs. Forget hyping, he’s not even announcing that a new song is releasing. He’s releasing them and then just moving on. He’s deleted his own Instagram, clearly no one has told Kareena about this song otherwise I’m sure she would have posted it. 

The only consolation here is that Aamir Khan movies never had hit songs since RDB. Some good songs, mostly decent songs. So his movies never relied on songs. But he needs to buckle up and do something more aggressive in promoting this movie. 

LSC songs are disappointment... These are good but not legendary Infact Sonu song from the album is very normal compare to early pritam sonu hits chart busters like falak dekhoon, jal jal ke dhuaan, halka halka sa Yeh nasha etc,  laal singh chaada songs are quite mediocre, I guess during 2000 Amir only had dil chahata hai, faana as classic soundtracks, infact 3 idiots got better songs than laal singh chaada to be very honest... So what's the point of promoting film on mediocre songs 

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 1 years ago

This movie and everything related to it puts me to sleep

Originally posted by Hichki

This movie and everything related to it puts me to sleep

mujhe toh zor se headache hogayi laalu chaddhu ki wajah se

The song is very generic but it is nice.