Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

What makes you think American MILs mind their own businesses?  According to my married American friends they definitely don’t😆.  I think this might be a misconception because joint families don’t live together here in the U.S. but I’ve certainly heard stories about mother in laws wanting a say in everything from how the wedding should be to how the kids should be raised and money should be spent.  Think Marie Barone from Everybody Love Raymond but without the humor.   

What? 😲😲

I know MIL grip on household say and other things happen only in India in extended families and abroad in Indian households

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kangana

She’s gonna “3 national award and padmashree” her ass

out of everything …zero responsibility or accountability 

Urvashi rautella for the same reason

“Youngest prettiest sanskaariest bahu and first Indian bahu to win maximum pageant titles”

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

What? 😲😲

I know MIL grip on household say and other things happen only in India in extended families and abroad in Indian households

Nahh happens everywhere.  I had a coworker (white Caucasian American) who got engaged and naturally started shopping for her wedding.  Their wedding was gonna be at their church basement so they had to get their own table coverings and decorations etc.  Her soon to be MIL stops by at her place one day with a couple of bags and announces that she’s picked her table covering designs and a couple of other things for the sign in table.  She tried to explain to her MIL that as a bride she should be the one picking these things for her own wedding.  Mother in law dismisses her and says what she’s gotten is fine, and fiancé agrees with mom and says they are fine.  Both completely missing her point about it being HER WEDDING!! They couple are still married with 3 kids but they moved to a different town away from MIL after first baby 😆

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

What makes you think American MILs mind their own businesses?  According to my married American friends they definitely don’t😆.  I think this might be a misconception because joint families don’t live together here in the U.S. but I’ve certainly heard stories about mother in laws wanting a say in everything from how the wedding should be to how the kids should be raised and money should be spent.  Think Marie Barone from Everybody Love Raymond but without the humor.   

Agree MIL and DIL relationship will be similar everywhere region doesnot matter 😆

High_On_Life thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I feel Anushka is a scary daughter in law and a scary wife..I think she asks Virat to post lovey dovey messages appreciating her according to a timetable that she has made 😆

During lockdown, she had her parents living with her but not her mother-in-law? Not sure but if that's the case then she is a scary daughter in law too

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For fun sake, Kajol😆

In future may me Jhanvi , for the way she slapped the poor guy😠

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's a 2 way street, be a saas like Sharmila so you can be a happy bahu like Bebo

79285200-BC92-4918-A44C-51B5960B25A3.jpeg

074C8FCA-57DA-48C1-ACDE-B4B018DF8BB2.jpeg