Rishmi and Shayush ff Until Forever

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 1

Hii guys,

A Big sorry for the long delay because of my exams and thank you for understanding me. I have also described the plot earlier. But I am describing the plot once again
The Story will start from Shalu kidnapping and due to some circumstances Ayush had to marry Shalu.

Now without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Balwinder kidnap Shalu and take her to his godown.

Shalu: (Angrily)  How dare you Balwinder to kidnap me. Let Once get my hand free,  then I will make you know who I am.

Balwinder: (now really tired of Shalu)  How much you talk.  How much long tongue you got. 

Shalu was about to say something when Balwinder ordered his man to put tape on Shalu's Mouth.

Then the men put some tape on her mouth.  Then all the men goes out.

(I really don't know Balwinder's Friend name.  So I  have named him Karan uff Kalu) 

Outside the room in which they have put Shalu.

Kalu: Yaar Balwinder you are going to marry Lakshmi.  But I also like this theeki churi.

Balwinder got shocked.

Balwinder: (frustrated) Ab pagal ho gya hai kya. Is 32 inch ki zubaan wali ladki, is shalu ko pasand karta hai tu.  Kasam se Sahi bol raha agar galti se shaadi ho gayi naa Toh 2 din mai pagal khane mai hoga tu mere bhai.
Meri maane toh kisi aur ladki se teri shaadi kara dunga mai.

Kalu: (Angry)  You want Lakshmi and you are getting her in return of Shalu.  And When I said I like Shalu and I want to marry her then you are not supporting me. You are not my friend but my enemy. Your love is love and my love is soap dove haa.  Even I want to marry Shalu otherwise I won't let you marry Lakshmi.

Balwinder : ( Now more frustrated and angry)  As you wish, if you want to experience a hell then I won't stop. Now we both will get married today.  Now happy.

Kalu: Yes.

On the other hand,

Inside the room,

Shalu's point of view,

I have to do something. Balwinder is a risky man.  He wanted to marry my Di but I won't let that happen.  I have to go out of this room at any cost but how will I go? Please god ji help me out of this.

At Oberoi Mansion,

Lakshmi comes to Oberoi Mansion but Neelam, Karishma And Sonia insulted Lakshmi and throw her out of the house but the whole thing is witnessed by Dadi and she makes a video and sended it to Ayush.

In Oberoi Radiant,

Rishi and Ayush both are working in the same room on a project. Just then Ayush's phone peeped. He opened the video and got really shocked. He also show tge video to Rishi and Rishi got really angry. Then Ayush called Ahana and got to know the whole situation.

Ayush' Point of view,

I won't let anything happen to MY Shalu. I will find her at any cost. But how can everyone be so heartless at home. They didn't helped Lakshmi Bhabhi and top of that they insulted her.  I am really ashamed of them today.  Wait a second I called Shalu Mine. What happened to me.  Why it is affecting me so much yaar.

But Rishi called ayush.  So Ayush point of view ended.

Rishi: (angry)  See we have to save Shalu  without anyone knowing.

Ayush: (worried) Yes, I agree bhai.  But it is our time to return home.  If we didn't reach home on time then they will get doubtful.

Rishi: Yes,  you are right Ayush.  We have to do something quickly.  But what.

Both start thinking, then Ayush got an idea.

Ayush: (shouting)  I have a plan Rishi Bhai.

Rishi: Please speak slowly. Now tell me.

Ayush: Bhai we have to go to Banglore for a deal tomorrow morning,  but we will inform them that we have to go urgently. And if they will ask for luggage then we will say that Ahana have send it already.

Rishi: Perfect.

Ayush inform the same to Ahana. Rishi  call the inspector and ask him to help him confidential.

Rishi: Now we have to the location.

They inform at home about their Banglore trip. And both of them left.

Thats it for today, I know it is very short and not according to expectations  but I will try to update soon a big part.

Please give me your valuable opinions.

Till the next update

bye guys 👋

Take Care 👍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 2

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Lakshmi P.O.V,

I can't let anything happen my Shalu, I have promised bauji that I will take care of shalu and Bani. No, I will go there and I will talk to the kidnappers,  I will request him to leave shalu. Please Mata Rani, please keep safe Shalu.

Lakshmi's P.O.V ended.

At Godown,

Shalu saw a piece of glass near her leg. Shalu got a idea.

Shalu's P.O.V,

Thank you so much Bhagwanji.  Now I will leave from here.   I will save Di.  But I have to be very careful.

Shalu's P.O.V ended.

Shalu falls on the floor with chair intentionally. She got injured in her hand and foot. Shalu picks up the glass and start cutting her ropes. After 10 mins of struggle, she cuts her rope.  She open her leg's rope.  Then she start finding a way to get out of the godown. She saw a window and goes there and get out of the godown.

On the other hand,

Balwinder order his man to bring Shalu. The man comes in the room and didn't find Shalu and informed the same to Balwinder.

Balwinder : You all are just a waste. You all can't keep eye on a girl.  Now find her at any cost. And you Kalu,  you wanted to marry her naa then find her.

Kalu goes outside.

On the other hand,

Shalu start running as fast as could. She runs not stop for 10 mins. Then she find a P.C.O . She goes there but she didn't have any money. She was thinking that just then she found 5 to 10 Rupees coin.  She thanks her star.  She picks up the coin and goes inside the P.C.O . She tried to call Lakshmi but her is unreachable.  She then start thinking whom to call.  Only Ayush name come in her mind.  She dialled Ayush Number.

In Car,

Ayush was driving very fast and very harshly.  Rishi saw a very different, worried Ayush. 

Ayush: Bhai we have to reach there as soon as possible.  Just then he saw a traffic. what the hell.  Why Mumbai always have traffic. What is Traffic Constable  doing.  I can't let anything happen to MY  SHALU. 

Hearing this Rishi got highly shocked. Ayush stop the car and think what he said. 

Then Ayush goes to constable.

Ayush : (rudely as well as worried) See I have a very urgent work.  I didn't have time so please clear the traffic immediately .

Constable: Who are you to tell me the what I have to do or not.  Now I won't clear the traffic.

Rishi also comes out of the Car. Ayush got very angry.

Ayush: (holding Constable's collar)  How you will not clear the traffic.  Did you know who I am.  I am Ayushmaan   Oberoi.  I will call the police commissioner and take away your job. 

Ayush was about to hit him but Rishi stopped him.

Rishi: (to constable) Do as he says otherwise you will lose your job.

Constables get afraid. Constable cleared the traffic in 5 mins.

Rishi and Ayush sits in the Car and start driving. Just then Ayush got a call from unknown number.  He was about to cut the call but Rishi asked him to pick. Ayush Picked the Call.

Ayush: Hello.

Shalu: (panting)  Aa yush  Ayush please help me.

Hearing Shalu's voice,  Ayush get very relieved and get teary eyes too.  Rishi also got shocked.

Ayush: (worried and in a go) Where are you shalu,  Are you fine.  Who kidnapped you. 

Shalu: (painfully)  I am fine Ayush,  please save Di.  She is in Danger. I am in Dur....

Ayush : Hello Shalu  Hello Hello Shalu.

The Calls cut.

Rishi: (worried)  What happened Ayush,  Is Shalu  fine .

Ayush: (worried as hell) Bhai Shalu told me to save Bhabhi.  Bhabhi is in danger.  She was saying some Dur but the call got cut.

Rishi also got very worried for Lakshmi.

Rishi: Then call on this number.

Ayush called but the Call didn't connected.

Ayush: The Call is not reachable. Now what we will do now.

Rishi: Just a second.

Rishi called the inspector and give him the number,  he traced and told them the location.

Rishi: Ayush the call  comes from Durga Nagar,  Gandhi forest. Drive fast.

Ayush start driving as fast as he could.

On the other hand,

Kalu covers Shalu's mouth with chloroform. She get unconscious.  Kalu puts her in Car.

Kalu: (to unconscious Shalu)  Darling you did wrong by running away from me.  Today we will get married.  But no problem now I won't let you run away.

In Ayush Car,

Rishi: You love Shalu so much,  today I got to know.

Ayush got shocked.

Ayush: (shockingly)  Bhai what are you saying.  When Did I say that I love Shalu. 

Rishi: (smilingly)  You didn't said but your action said everything.  I know now you love her.  I hope you realize before it get too late.

Ayush: (stammering)  Bhh bHai nottthing is like this.  You You areee thinking wrong.

Rishi: (smiling)  I know Who is thinking or saying wrong.  I hope you realize it soon.  But now I am more worried for Shalu and Lakshmi. I hope both are safe.

Ayush: I am also thinking the same.

They soon reach the P.C.O .

They didn't find Shalu there but find her Ring there. 

Ayush: (picking up and looking  at the ring)  Bhai this is of Shalu.  But Where is she.  Does kidnappers take her away. (now worried)  What will I do now. 

Ayush remembers Rishi's word. 

Ayush: (to Rishi worried but with little smile ) You were right bhai I love Shalu Bhai.  I love her to the core.  But now I am worried,  I can't lose her, I can't live without her.

Saying this ayush broke down and start crying.  Rishi hugged him.

That's it for today .

I hope you guys will like it.

Do votes and comments and please  share it.

Till the next update
Bye guys 👋
Take Care 👍

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 3

Hii guys, 

Ayush accept that he loves Shalu.

Ayush: Bhai I  have accepted my love but I will pray to god that you also realize that you love Lakshmi Bhabhi.

Rishi was about to say something but ayush stopped him.

Ayush: I know bhai what will you say. Now we don't have time to argue. We have to save Shalu and Lakshmi Bhabhi.

Rishi: But where ayush, from here there are four roads and four of them are deserted and less crowded areas.  It is really difficult to find them here.

Ayush: Yes bhai,  it is but we have to find them at any cost.

Rishi: You are right and both sit in car and start finding them.

On the other hand,

Shalu got conscious,

Shalu: (angrily) Kalu leave me otherwise it won't be good for you. 

Kalu: Darling  you speak a lot.  Brides talk less on their wedding but it's ok. I like when you talk. After our marriage, we will leave Mumbai and we will go to Delhi.

Shalu got shocked.

Shalu: (angry)  What rubbish you're talking. Are you out of your mind. I will never marry a criminal like you. People like you are a black spot on this earth. I will never marry.  I will runaway or my di will save me from you. Did you get it.

Kalu: (laughing) Your di will save you.  She is also going to marry Balwinder. After marriage, all four of us will leave this city.  We will go to delhi and  live happily.

Shalu makes a disgusting face.

Shalu: Leave me Kalu please, I am begging you please leave me.

Kalu: No jaan today we will marry.

Just then Balwinder call came,

Balwinder told something,  hearing this Kalu gets happy.

Kalu: (happily)  Wow that's a good news and I also found shalu back.  Ok I am coming there.

Call ended.

Kalu: Shalu, my darling.  Now Balwinder have arranged something so interesting, even you want to leave then also you both will not leave. Now we both are going to your sister Lakshmi.

Shalu P. O. V

Please bhagwan ji help us.  Please save me and Lakshmi Di. This Balwinder and Kalu are very dangerous. Please save us.

Shalu P. O. ended.

After sometime Balwinder, Shalu and Kalu reached the deserted location. Shalu have tape on her mouth. Balwinder and Kalu are wearing mask.  They both hace put Shalu on gun point. Lakshmi is also there.

Lakshmi: (shocked seeing Shalu on gun point) Please let my sister go.  I am from middle class family. I am not able to arrange the money. I had never seen 50 lakhs together. Please let her go.  I will do whatever you will say but just leave my sister.

Balwinder: (in his usual attitude)  If you hadn't arranged the money and you want us to release your sister then there is only one option.

Lakshmi got highly shocked hearing the voice of Balwinder.

Lakshmi: (shocked)  Balwinder you.

Balwinder: Yes Lakshmi,  it's me
Your Balwinder.

Lakshmi: (angrily)  You kidnapped my sister.  I thought you have changed but you can never change.  Leave my sister otherwise I will kill you.

Balwinder : I am ready to be killed by your hand.  But still I will not leave you.  Just became mine. Now that Rishi doesn't also love you anymore.

Lakshmi: Even if we are separated, then too I belong to Rishi only.  Just leave shalu.  You want me naa, they you held Shalu captive. Please leave her.

Lakshmi fall her knees by folding her hand,  take some soil in her hand and stand up.  Shalu saw soil in Lakshmi 's hand and closed her eyes. Lakshmi throw the soil im the eyes of Balwinder and Kalu.

Balwinder and Kalu cries because of pain.

Lakshmi : (shouting)  Shalu Run,  come with me.

Lakshmi and Shalu start running. They find a big rock and hide behind it.

On the other hand,

Rishi and Ayush inspect four area but didn't find Shalu and Lakshmi.

Rishi: (highly worried)  What to do now.  We checked all the area but didn't found them.  Where are they.  I hope they both are alright.

Ayush: (Hell worried)  I also hope so that they both are find. If something happens to shalu then I will kill that kidnapper.

Ayush then call the inspector,

Ayush: (Angrily) What are you doing inspector.  Shalu has been kidnapped from 7 hours and I informed you from 2 hours but still you can't find her.  I think you can't able to do anything,  I will call commissioner and ask him to look after the case personally.

Inspector: (Calmly)  Cool down Mr. Ayush.  I have find out about Miss Shalu.

Ayush: How??

Inspector: When you called me and informed about Miss Shalu's Call then I asked my constable to find out that how many phones are active there and for their detailed too.  Then I find a old criminal named Kalu urf karan. He was there when Shalu called you and I have a strong doubt that he kidnapped Miss. Shalu.  I had tracked Kalu's phone and he is near of Powai Lake.  I will reach their in 20 mins.

Ayush got shocked on hearing kalu's name because he knows about kalu, that he is Balwinder's friend.

Ayush: Ok Sir,  We will also reach their in 25 mins.

Rishi: What happened Ayush.  What did Inspector told.

Ayush: (very much worried)  Bhai Balwinder had kidnapped Shalu. 

Rishi got shocked.

Ayush told everything what inspector informed him and bhai Kalu is Balwinder's friend so obviously Balwinder kidnapped her.

Rishi: (dangerously angry)  That means Lakshmi is in grave danger. Today I will kill that Balwinder woth my own hands.  I told him to stay away from my Lakshmi but no he doesn't deserve respect at all.   I will kill him today Ayush.

Ayush: Bhai we don't have much time we have to reach there as soon as possible otherwise,  we will lose them.  Balwinder can do anything,  he is obsessed with Lakshmi Bhabhi.

Rishi: Let's go.

In Powai Lake,

Balwinder and Kalu see all the places but didn't find Shalu and Lakshmi.

Balwinder : (shouting)  Lakshmi and Shalu I know you both will do such mistakes but I am the champion of this game. I had already a Plan B. I have kidnapped your lovely Bani. If you both doesn't trust me then see this.

Balwinder play a Video on his phone,  Lakshmi and Shalu saw the video from their hidden place.

In the video, Bani is hanged upside down🤸‍♀ and under it there was a hot wax in a big round container. And Bani was crying and shouting for help.

Balwinder : If you both didn't come out in 5 mins then I will call my man and ask Him to put Bani in this hot wax and then your lovely sister will become Wax doll.  Isn't it interesting. Decision is yours, what do you want Bani's life or your freedom.

Shalu and Lakshmi start crying on hearing Bami shouts.

After 5 mins,

Balwinder : Ok so you both didn't come out.  So now I will call my man and tell him to make bani dip in yhis hot wax.

Balwinder called his man but he stopped as he hears Shalu voice.

Shalu: No Balwinder,  we are here.  Please leave Bani, let her go.

Kalu: Not so easily darling,  you both have to marrg us or otherwise you know what I mean and what we can do.

Shalu and Lakshmi remain silent.

Balwinder : Aree leave them Kalu they didn't love their sister,  I will call my man.

Shalu and Lakshmi : (crying)  We are ready to marry you Kalu / Balwinder.  Please leave her.

Kalu: As you both got married to us we will leave bani as she is our would be Sali (Sister in law).

Shalu and Lakshmi start crying .

Screen end on their crying face.

That's it for today guys,

I hope you will like today's part.

I have tried to right a big one.

Do comments and votes.

And till the next update
bye guys 👋

Take Care

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 4

Hii guys,

Shalu and Lakshmi agrees for the marriage unwillingly.

Shalu: (crying) We are ready to marry you both but please don't hurt Bani.  We will do whatever you will say.

Balwinder : (happily)  For the first time, you said something good Shalu Saali.  Now I will get my Lakshmi. That Rishi didn't deserve Lakshmi at all. 

Kalu: (happily)  As you both got married to us.  We will leave Bani. And I just can't wait to marry you Shalu.

Both were crying on their fate.

Just then Balwinder's man called Balwinder

BM: Rishi and his brother Ayush are coming there.

He cuts the call.

Balwinder : This Rishi, he is getting at my nerve now.  When he loves that Angry queen Malishka, then why he can't let me get my Lakshmi.  Today I will kill him and solve this issue for once for all.

Kalu: (cooling Balwinder) Aree Balwinder, Everything is in our hands.  Now they (Lakshmi and Shalu)  will make them go away. Of they don't then we will make Bani a statue.

Balwinder: (hugging kalu)  Wow!my brother.  You had given a mind-blowing idea.  Now they both will insult them.  (telling Shalu and Lakshmi)  So now my would be wife and saali.  When they both will come, you both will say that you both love us and hate them. And insult them too very badly.  Got it.  And if you both didn't do as I say then I will make......

Balwinder start laughing.

Kalu: (Seriously) Now you both just wipe your tears and start smiling otherwise,  I don't think that I have to make you both remember again and again.

Shalu and Lakshmi wipes their tears.

Just then they saw that a car and a jeep are coming towards them in high speed.

The jeep and car came.

Ayush and Rishi csme out of the car, Run towards Balwinder and Kalu, and start beating them badly. Kalu get highly injured. Blood start coming out of his nose. Ayush hand also start bleeding. Shalu and Lakshmi got shocked seeing them(Rishi and Ayush) fighting for them(shalu and Lakshmi) .
Police stopped them.

Rishi :(angrily)  Don't stop me inspector.  I will kill him.  I told him thousand times to stay away from Lakshmi but he is a monster . He didn't deserve to live in this world.

Ayush: (damn angrily)  Leave me inspector, I will bury this Kalu alive.  How dare he to touch my Shalu. (Shalu and Lakshmi get highly shocked) I will kill him.  (trying to come out of inspector hold) Leave me inspector. Leave me.

Inspector : Leave them Mr. Ayush and Mr.Rishi, we will give them enough punishment. Constables arrest them.

Balwinder sign toward Lakshmi and Shalu of killing Bani.

Shalu: (shouting)  Stop it Inspector!!  How can you arrest them.  Did we registered complaint?  No naa then how can you arrest them.

Ayush and Rishi get highly shocked.

Inspector: But Mr.Ayush and Mr.Rishi registered a complaint against them.

Lakshmi : What did they did with them Inspector? In which crime charge you are arresting them. Tell us Inspector.

Ayush and Rishi got more shocked.

Inspector: On kidnapping charges.  They kidnapped Miss Shalu.

Shalu: (calmly) I  think you had misunderstanding. They didn't kidnapped me. And talking about Mr. Oberoi and Ayush, they get misunderstanding easily.  This time too they had a misunderstanding. We both have come on our wish.  I don't know why they both told you that I had been kidnapped.

Again Ayush and Rishi got more shocked.

Ayush: (shocked)  Why are you lying Shalu.  You had called me and told me that you are kidnapped. If they are blackmailing you then told us.  We will make everything right.

Shalu P.O.V

Sorry Ayush, I can't tell you the truth of I will then they will kill Bani and I can't take that risk.  Please forgive me Ayush for whatever I will say to you.

Shalu P.O.V ended.

Shalu: I think you have gone mad ayush why will they kidnap us.  I love Kalu and Lakshmi di love Balwinder. We are also getting married soon. 

Now Rishi and Ayush got a mini heart attack.

Ayush can't able to say anything.

Rishi: (angrily)  What are you saying Shalu?  Did you have gone mad?  Or did they are blackmailing you both.  Of there is anything like this then tell us we will solve the problem.

Lakshmi : (angrily shouting)  Yes, Rishi we have a problem.  You know what who is my problem.  You are my problem.  Why you're not letting us to live peacefully.  Yes, I love Balwinder because he is far better than you.  He never hided any truth from us.  Je already told me that he was married already and had kids too. But you,  you always had hided truth from whether it is about your dosh, whether it is about Malishka or about your love. Now when I have moved on with Balwinder. Even Balwinder divorced his wife for me.  But you,  you never take a stand for me. Now I had moved on with Balwinder and I hope you also had a good life with Malishka.

Rishi felt very very bad. Ayush also got shocked on Lakshmi outbrust.

Lakshmi P.O.V

I am sorry Rishi but I am helpless. If you can then please forgive me. I can't told you the truth.

Lakshmi P.O.V ended.

Shalu: I love Kalu from last 2 months. He loved me immensely. So please inspector, I think you shouldn't waste your valuable time here.

Ayush felt like someone stabbed his heart with knife when shalu said that she love kalu.

Ayush : Why are you saying this shalu. I know you are doing this because of some pressure.

Shalu: (shouting on the top of her lungs) How many times I have to say that I love Kalu. I said naa I love Kalu,  why it is bothering you so much.  It's my life and I love Kalu.  That's it.  I think now you both should go back to your home.

Inspector : Sorry for the inconvenience.

Inspector left.

Now Balwinder and Kalu laughs in heart. They also left from there with Shalu and Lakshmi.

Ayush:(crying) I am sure bhai there is something because of which they (Shalu and Lakshmi)  are doing this. But I felt that someone is stabbing my heart repeatedly when shalu said that she loves kalu. I will die without her,  I can't live without her.  I love her more than my life and I will find out why she is saying all this shit.

Rishi: (crying) Yes you're right ayush, there is something which we don't know but we will find it soon and make them freed from Balwinder's clutches. Today I felt like someone is taking away my breathe when Lakshmi said that she had moved on.  You know what Ayush, her eyes were saying something else. We have to do something soon.

Ayush: Inspector now they have gone, you can come out.

Inspector comes out and winked at him.

(Inspector understood that there is something wrong so he messaged ayush and Rishi to let Shalu and Lakshmi go)

Inspector : I have sent my men in casual behind them.  He will inform us about their whereabouts and about Balwinder's plan.

Ayush and Rishi breathes in relief.

On the other hand,

Lakshmi and Shalu are crying.

Balwinder : (happily) Don't cry you both,  we both will get married in some time and why you both are crying after marriage you both sisters will stay together.

Kalu: (happy as well as excited) Yes,  you both should be happy . Shalu darling stop crying.

Screen end with Rishi and Ayush Relief face and Shalu and Lakshmi crying face.

That's it for today guys.

I know this chapter is very boring, so please forgive me for that.  But I  promise next part will be exciting.

1300+ words.

Do votes and comments please please.

Till the next update bye guys 👋

Take Care 👍

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 5

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time,

The episode started with Kalu and Balwinder laughing, but his all this things is witnessing by the constable who is in casual.

Balwinder:  Stop crying my darling (Lakshmi feels disgusted but she is helpless)  otherwise you know naa what I can do.

Kalu: Shalu sweetheart stop crying otherwise I will kill Bani.

Lakshmi and Shalu stopped crying.

Balwinder : Very good, now start smiling (showing his phone)

Both start smiling unwillingly.

Balwinder : Now get ready fast,  we are going to marry tonight itself.

Lakshmi and Shalu got shocked but are helpless. So both nod unwillingly.

Constable called the inspector and informed him whole scenario.

Inspector got shocked,

Inspector : Ok keep eyes on them,  and give me every detail of them.

Then inspector call a person and ask him to track the number on which Balwinder called last time.

Ayush: (worried)  What happened Inspector. Is everything okay naa.  They didn't harm my shalu naa.

Rishi : (instantly)  And Lakshmi is alright naa?  Did Balwinder do something?

Inspector : You both are right.  Balwinder and Kalu had kidnapped Miss.Bani Bajwa and blackmailed Mrs.Oberoi and Miss.Shalu to marry them.  They both are going to marry  Mrs.Oberoi and Miss. Shalu tonight.

Ayush and Rishi got highly shocked and angry. 

Rishi: (shocked and angry) What!  How dare he to marry my Lakshmi. I will kill for sure today.  I will kill him even if I got jailed.

Ayush: (angry) How dare that Kalu,  How dare he to see my Shalu,  I will make his life hell,  he will beg me for death.  Because of him,  my shalu get teary.  I will kill him.

Inspector : Please be cool Mr.Rishi amd Mr. Ayush.  We have to do everything carefully. Firstly we have to find Miss. Shalu.

Ayush: (angrily)  You're  only talking inspector,  till you will find Bani that Balwinder and Kalu will marry Shalu and Lakshmi.  I think now we have to call commissioner.

Rishi was about to call commissioner but inspector phone ringed, the person inform him about phone location.

Inspector : See I got Miss. Shalu location but it will take 8-10 hours to reach there.  Balwinder made a great plan.  If we goes to save Miss.  Bani then they will marry Mrs. Oberoi and if we goes to save Mrs.Oberoi and Miss. Shalu then he will kill Miss. Bani. It's mean if we go to save one another will be harmed for sure.

On the other hand,

Kalu: (handover some bags to Shalu and Lakshmi)  Take it and get ready for the marriage fast. If you both tried to do something then.....

Shalu: (emotionless)  Please don't do anything to Bani.  We will not do anything.

Kalu: It is good for all of us.  Get ready soon my shalu.

Shalu nods.

Balwinder : (to one of his man)  Call the decorators. Today is Balwinder Wedding.  He want everything great.

Constable heared everything and informed the same to Inspector.

At Ayush and Rishi Side,

Inspector : What!

Inspector cut the call and informed them the same.

Rishi: Please go and save Bani. We will think what to do here.

Inspector : But....

Rishi: Please Inspector

Inspector said Ok and left from there to save Bani.

Ayush: (worried) Now what we will do?  How will we save them?  If something happens to Shalu naa then I will die  Rishi Bhai.

Rishi: (calmly)  Relax and think something to save them.

Both start thinking.

In Lakshmi and Shalu Room,

Shalu and Lakshmi got ready.

Shalu's Outfit 👇

Lakshmi Outfit 👇

Shalu: (crying)  Why this is happening with us Di.

Lakshmi : (crying)  I am so sorry Shalu,  I am not able to save you.  I had promised Bauji to protect you both but I am not able to.  I am a very Bad Sister.

Shalu: (crying)  No you are the best sister in the world.  For saving me you also fall in his trap.

A man came,

Man: Let's come,  thetime for wedding came.

Both nods and came out.

Shalu P.O.V

I don't know what will be my future after this wedding but please god,  Maa,  bauji give me your blessings to overcome every problem which will come.  I never thought that my wedding will happen like this. I thought that Ayush.....

No I can't think of him,  he didn't came to save me.

Shalu P.O.V ended.

Lakshmi P.O.V

Rishi,  I am really sorry for marrying Balwinder,  there is no other option to save my sister. But I know it will not effect you because you're in love with Malishka. God, Bauji, Maa give me power to bear all this pain

Lakshmi P.O.V ended.

Balwinder and Kalu also came but in Sehra.

Kalu's Outfit 👇

Balwinder's Outfit 👇

Groom and Bride came in sit in their respective mandap.

Pandit: So both the groom will make the Bride wear Garland.

Both groom makes Bride wear the Garland.

Pandit: Now the Brides will put Garland in grooms neck.

Both the bride did.

Now both the couple will take pheres, in four phere, groom  will remain ahead of bride and in last three bride will be ahead.

While taking pheras,

Shalu P.O.V

Why I am thinking about Ayush.  Why I am feeling that you will save me.  Why I am feeling that you will feel bad when you will get to know about my marriage with Kalu. Why I am getting this kind of thoughts.
Why.....

Shalu P. O. V ended.

Lakshmi P. O. V

You are marrying forcefully Balwinder but my heart I will always belong to Rishi.  You will never be able to get my love Balwinder.  Never.  I love Rishi and will always.

Lakshmi P.O.V ended.

Now both the couple completes their pheres amd sit down.

Pandit :  Now grooms will fill Brides' hairline and will make bride wear Mangalsutra.

Both grooms fill brides hairline and put Mangalsutra in bride.

Shalu's Mangalsutra👇

Lakshmi's Mangalsutra👇

Pandit: From now onwards you all are Husband and Wife.

Shalu and Lakshmi cries.

Screen end on their crying face.

And please do votes and comments.

Take Care 👍.

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 6

Hii guys,

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Panditji : So from now onwards You are husband and wife.

Shalu and Lakshmi start crying on their fate.

Shalu P.O.V

Why god! Why! you wrote Kalu's name in my fate. What wrong I did  that you make Kalu my husband.  I thought I would get a husband like Ayush But What I got.

Shalu P.O.V ended.

Lakshmi P.O.V

I thought you were written in my fate,  I used to feel like a Bhagya Lakshmi but I had a very bad fate because whom I  love is written in my fate.

Lakshmi P.O.V ended.

Voice: This is Cheating.

Voice: We don't believe in this marriage.  They have cheated us.

(Think who's voices are 🤓 I know you have guessed and your guess is right 😉 They are Kalu and Balwinder and both are injured and blood was coming out from their head)

Shalu and Lakshmi got really shocked.

Kalu: We don't know who hitted us but we won't spare them.

Balwinder : After how much difficulty we got them but they snatched away from us.

Shalu: (shocked) If you both are here then whom we got married.

Lakshmi : Who are you? Why did you got married to us.

Balwinder : (angry) (pointing gun at Lakshmi's groom) I will kill them.

Kalu: (angry and pointing the gun at Shalu's groom)  Yes,  we will kill them.

Both were about to shoot them but police came and shoot at Kalu and Balwinder's hand.

Balwinder and Kalu: Aaaaa...........

Both fall down and cries in pain.

Shalu: (Angrily)  Who are you? Why did you marry me?  Show me your face.

Lakshmi : (angrily) Yes.

Both the groom lift their Sehra.

(I know I know you all know the grooms😜 and your guess is right.  They are Rishi and Ayush)

Seeing their faces Shalu and Lakshmi got shocked and happy at the same time.

Balwinder : (groaning in pain)  You..  Again spoiled....  my plan.  Now I will killl...  Bani

Police Inspector slapped Balwinder and Kalu.

Inspector : What do you think that you will blackmail two innocent girls and will marry them.  Don't forget Mumbai Police is still alive.
See there.

Bani comes with the help of female constable. Bani comes and hugged Shalu and Bani.  Trio cries in happiness.

Lakshmi : (crying)  You are alright naa Bani.  Did you get injured?

Shalu : (seeing her hands) Yes,  it is paining.

Bani: No Di and Shalu,  inspector saved me.  I was hell scared but they saved me and Rishi and Ayush Jiju saved you both.

Shalu and Lakshmi hearing the word "Rishi and Ayush Jiju " sees towards Ayush and Rishi.

Lakshmi : (folding hand infront of Rishi)  Thank you for saving me and my sisters.  But why did you get married to me.  You love Malishka naa.  She will be hurt to see you with me like I got when I see you with Malishka.

Shalu:  And you Ayush.  First of all thank you for helping us  but Why did you married me,  you don't even like me. You used to me always that I am not your type and much more . And top of that your mom never liked me. She hate middle class people.  How will she accept a middle class Bahu of her only son.

Ayush: We will answer all your questions but not now.  Now Bani needs rest because she is looking really weak and you both also need rest.

Lakshmi : (worried) But how will she live alone. Chachi will make her life a hell.  She used to taunt all of us together then how will Bani will manage Chachi alone ??

Shalu: (crying internally and feels pain while saying all this but pretend strong ) Di why are you getting tensed, I know Ayush doesn't believe in this marriage. So I will go back to Chachiji's house .

Ayush : (instantly)  You're wrong Mrs. Ayush Chopra.  I believe in this marriage.  I strongly believes.

Hearing this Shalu got shocked and feels happy too and specially hearing Mrs. Ayush Chopra.

Rishi: And Lakshmi you don't need to worry about Bani,  I have talked to Chachiji.  We will give them Rs.70000 per month. And in return she will take a good care of Bani.  So Now Bani will live peacefully there.  And Bani outside a Cab is waiting for you. The Cab will drop you at Chachiji's home.

Lakshmi : But you don't need to do this for Bani.

Rishi: But she is my and Ayush's Sister in law and it's our responsibility to take care of her.

Bani: (to Ayush and Rishi) Thank you jiju.

Bani hugs Both Shalu and Lakshmi and leaves from there.

Inspector arrest Kalu and Balwinder and leaves from there.

Ayush : (knowing that Shalu will not agree easily) I think we should leave and O don't need any discussion right now.  We will talk about it later.  Please for god sake.

So both girls silently leave with them.

In Car,

Rishi sits at driving seat,  Ayush sit beside Rishi and Lakshmi and Shalu sit at back seats.

They start going back to home but there is too much silent so Ayush on FM and song was going on air hearing the song,  everyone start remembering their marriage and their moments together.

Song :-)

Chal Diya Dil Tere Peeche Peeche
Dekhta Main Rah Gaya
Kuch To Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan
Jo Ankaha Sa Reh Gaya

Main Jo Kabhi Keh Na Saka
Aaj Kehta Hu Pehli Dafa

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankhon Mein Tum
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara

Ye Ishq Ki Hai Saazishein
Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

(Rishi thinks I can't lose you Lakshmi because....  Because...)

Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara

Sarfira Sa Main Musafir
Paon Kahin Thehre Na Mere
Phir Meri Aawaragi Ko

Ho Ho Sarfira Sa Main Musafir
Paon Kahin Thehre Na Mere
Phir Meri Aawaragi Ko
Aane Lage Khwab Tere

Ye Pyar Bhi Kya Kaid Hai
Koi Hona Na Chahe Riha

(Ayush I will tell you what is my heart shalu Very soon)

Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
O Ye Ishq Ki Hai Saazishein
Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara

Tere Bin Ye Saare Mausam
Berang The, Bemaza The
Shaamil Nahi Thi Tu Jinme
Wo Saare Pal Bewajah The

Wo Zindagi Hai Hi Nahi
Jo Main Tere Bina Jee Liya

(Lakshmi thinks Why Rishi Why! Why you always play with my feelings, Why can't you love me)

Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
O Ye Ishq Ki Hai Saazishein
Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara
Pehli Nazar Se Hi Yara

(Shalu thinks why she feel so happy to know that she got married to Ayush . Did I ..... love...  him.. )

Do votes and give your reviews.

Take Care you 👍

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 7

Hii guys, 

Tumne Jo Hain Maanga Toh
Dil Yeh Haazir Ho Gaya
Tumko Maana Manzil Aur
Musafir Ho Gaya

Tumne Jo Hain Maanga Toh
Dil Yeh Haazir Ho Gaya
Tumko Maana Manzil Aur
Musafir Ho Gaya

Lo Safar Suru Ho Gaya
Humsafar Tu Ho Gaya
Lo Safar Suru Ho Gaya
Mera Humsafar Tu Ho Gaya
Hmm… Ho…

( I don't know what you exactly feel for you Shalu but you had become my humsafar aur humara safar bhi shuru ho gaya hai.  And I hope it will happiness only in our life)

…Music…

Dil Ki Bechaini Ko Aaya
Aba Kahin Aaraam Hain
Tu Na Ho To Sochta Dil
Tujhko Subaho Saam Hain
Iss Kadar Tu Har Ek Pal Mein
Mere Saamil Ho Gaya…

Lo Safar Suru Ho Gaya
Humsafar Tu Ho Gaya
Lo Safar Suru Ho Gaya
Mera Humsafar Tu Ho Gaya

…Music…

( I don't know what I exactly feel for you Lakshmi but you are more than a best friend for me sure.  What I feel for you I never feeled for Malishka.  But yaa humara safar shuru ho gaya hai aur tum meri hamsafar ho chuki ho. Rishi thought)

Jab Se Tumne Baah thaami
Raaste Aasaan Hain
Khushnuma Hain Meri Subahe
Dil Nashin Har Saam Hain
Zindagi Ke Achepan Se
Mein Bhi Waaqif Ho Gaya

Lo Safar Suru Ho Gaya
Humsafar Tu Ho Gaya
Lo Safar Suru Ho Gaya
Mera Humsafar Tu Ho Gaya

(I don't know what you thought while marrying me Ayush but I hope it will bring happiness not any sadness because I really wanted a husband like you because I like you very much)

(Humsafar Lakshmi said sarcastically.  We were never humsafar and will never be.  It was my illusion which you broke Rishi. You had married me to just protect me but in your heart Malishka resides.  Neither You never loved nor you will love me)

Lakshmi feel pain hearing the song.

Lakshmi : (sadly)  Ayush if you don't mind please stop this song. I am having headache.

Shalu understand why she asked to stop the song.

After that no one speaks.

After 30 minutes,  they reached Oberoi Mansion.

Rishi: Let's go inside.

Lakshmi : (Without expression)  No,  I will not come.

Rishi: Why Lakshmi.

Lakshmi : Rishi you are forgetting that you love Malishka.  If she will see me in Oberoi Mansion as your wife,  she will not like it at all and if I will stay with you in your room it will fresh out my wounds.

Rishi: (trying to make her agreed to stay with him)  We have married today again and we had not divorced too. You are my present Lakshmi.  I know I did a mistake by trying to marry Malishka but I  want to make things alright.  Please give me 3 months, even after that you want to proceed with divorce then you can.

Lakshmi : (thinking much about Rishi and Shalu as she knows Karishma won't accept her and will try to make her life hell)  Ok but I will stay in a separate room.  Ok.

Trio get shocked but Rishi agreed because he want to spend time with Lakshmi and after sometime he will make her agreed to stay with him.

Now Shalu ,

Shalu: Ayush I know you saved my life but I want to tell you that marriages are not joke and I am not like Lakshmi Di that I can forgive anyone easily.  So if you don't want to proceed with marriage then even now you have time to backout from this marriage. So please think well,  It is your life's biggest decision.

Ayush: (Without thinking much and very determinedly)  I want to proceed with this marriage. I have learnt to value relations and marriage from my mama.  So I  very sure about this marriage.  But I want you to be comfortable in this marriage, so we will start this marriage with friendship.

Rishi and Lakshmi smiles.

Shalu smiles and nod her positively.

Shalu feels glads as Ayush gives importance to her feelings and trying to make her comfortable.

Ayush : Now I think we should go inside.

Trio nods.

Rishi press the doorbell, Sanjay comes and opened the door.  He becomes happy as well as shocked. (,Happy to see Lakshmi and shocked to see the 2 couples married)

(They are wearing bridal and groom clothes which I had shown in Part 5)

Ayush: Please Call everyone downstair and don't inform them about our marriage.

Sanjay nods and goes.

Lakshmi and Shalu are getting very nervous.  So Rishi and Ayush held their hands to comfort them.

After 5 mins,  everyone came downstairs and got shocked to see Rishmi and Shayush Married.

Neelam: (shocked and angrily )  Why did you both married to This Lakshmi and Shalu.  Don't you both remember how they both insulted me in their house.

Karishma : ( Angrily) Ayush Are you out of your mind. Why did you married this Shalu.  You know very well that I don't like her a bit.

Lakshmi and Shalu feels really bad to hear Neelam and Karishma.

Rishi: Mom please don't say anything to Lakshmi.  You don't know but Lakshmi was the who saved me in I.C.U .She came and saved my life.  And I want to give our relation a chance.  So please accept Lakshmi as your daughter-in-law.

Neelam feels a lit bit guilty to know that Lakshmi saved his son life and she misunderstood Lakshmi and didn't helped her.

Neelam: (happily) If you want to give your relation a chance so I don't have any problem. But what about you Ayush?  Why did you marry Shalu.

Ayush: (hesitately)  Woh...  Actually......

Virender : (lovingly)  Don't be afraid Ayush,  please tell us.  I am there with you.

Ayush : Woh....  Woh I....  I love Shalu.

Everyone become shocked except Rishmi.

Karishma : (angrily)  Are you serious Ayush.  You love this girl. What happened to your choice.

Ayush: Mom I really love her and I want to spend my whole life with her. I will die without her. Please mom accept here. 

Rishi,  Lakshmi, Neelam, Virender,  Dadi,  Devika and Ahana understand his love but Sonia and Karishma didn't.

Neelam: (happily)  I and Rishi's dad accept your and Rishi's marriage happily ( Virender nods)  And Karishma please you also accept them. We want our children happiness and if their happiness lies in Lakshmi and Shalu then we should don't have any problem.  Right Karishma.

Karishma nods unwilling.

Karishma: (without any expression)  Ok I accept your marriage Ayush.

Karishma P.O.V

I will never accept your marriage.  I will make Shalu's life hell

Karishma P.O.V ended.

Neelam: (to sanjay)  Bring two Kalash of Rice,  Aalta (Red Water)  Thali and One Aarti Thali.  Fast.

Sanjay goes. 

Devika: (teasingly) hmmm...  hmmm. (Devika did hmm...  hmm.  to tease Shayush as they talk im Salman and Madhuri hmm hmm style) ( And shayush get shy remembering think about this) I never knew that you both are so much excited to marry our Bhabhis that you married them alone and without informing us in night.

Shalu blushes  but Lakshmi didn't.

Ahana: (teasingly) I can expect this from Rishi bhai as he stayed with Lakshmi bhabhi so much time and their love is known by all but Ayush We don't know that you and Shalu love each other and from how much time it's going on. You both are ahead of Rishi Bhai and Lakshmi Bhabhi.

Shalu got more red because of blushing.

Ayush: Stop teasing us.

Ahana and Devika: No we won't.

Ahana: Aree see Shalu is blushing.

Sanjay comes with required things.

Neelam: You both stop teasing my Bahus.

Now Neelam welcomes Rishmi first as they are elder than Shayush.

Neelam:  So now the ritual is of finding ring.  And I don't think I need to explain.  What happens in this ritual.

So first rishmi did,

In first round Lakshmi wins and in second Rishi wins and in third round Lakshmi wins but Rishi let her win intentionally and Lakshmi understand that rishi let her win. But she didn't said anything.

Dadi: Now in whole life,  Lakshmi will rule.

Rishi: I have no problem even I will love it.

Devika and Ahana: (teasingly)  Oooooo.

But Sonia and Karishma didn't liked it.

Now Shayush turns,

In first round,

Shalu and Ayush start to fight for the ring and Ayush finded it.

Ayush: (happily)   I win

Shalu: (challenging) Now the  next two rounds, I will win.

Ayush: Let's see.

In next round,  again they had fight but shalu wins.

Shalu: (happily) Hurry,  I win,  I win.

Ayush smiles seeing Shalu happy.

In third round,  their hand touchs,  so they have a brief eyelock and when dadi asled them to find out the ring,  they both find out the ring at same time, and take out the ring together.

Devika and Ahana:  (teasingly)  How cute they are.

Dadi: Hayee ab toh tum dono ki barabar chalegi is shaadi mai.

Everyone smiles seeing them except for Sonia and Karishma.

Episode ended on everyone smiling face except Karishma and Sonia.

That's it for today guys

I hope you all will like today's part.

1500+ words.

Do votes and give your reviews. Please let me know that whether you like today update or not.

Take Care👍

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 8

Hii Guys,

So for now all the ritual got completed,  So everyone goes to their rooms.

Lakshmi : But Mummyji I don't want to stay with Rishi in his room because staying in that room will fresh out my wounds.

Neelam: (calmly)  Ok I will shift your and Rishi stuff in another room.

Neelam tell Sanjay to shift stuff of Lakshmi and Rishi to another room

Neelam: For now please go to rishi room as it will take time to shift things. Ok

Lakshmi waa about to say something but Rishi interrupted.

Rishi: Ok mom.

Lakshmi look at Rishi angrily.

Neelam: Shalu you also go to Ayush room.  Ok. And its already 6AM.  So everyone will come in half an hour and You both have your "First Kitchen Rasam".

Lakshmi and Shalu nods.

Shalu: But Aunty I don't have clothes.

Neelam: First of all I am your Mami as Ayush is your husband so call me Mami.  Ok.  And I have new Saree which I hadn't wore at all so for now you will wear that saree after that I will arrange clothes for you.

Neelam: (to Ahana)  Ahana call the designer and arrange clothes for Shalu till 10 AM as in evening there is Reception of Rishmi and Shayush.

Ahana: Ok Mami.

Everyone leaves to their Respective rooms.

Shayush Room,

Ayush: So it's my... No Our room and if you want you can do changes according to you.

Shalu feels happy as ayush is giving much importance to her.

Ayush: Shalu this two Wardrobes are your and this two are mine.  Ok.

Shalu : Ok but I don't need much changes.

Ayush: Ok.  Be comfortable.

Just then someone on door. Ayush opens the door and saw Sudeep.

Sudeep: (Smiling shyly) Bhaiyaji Neelam Mam send Saree for Shalu Bhabhi .

Ayush: (confused)  Why are you getting shy.

Sudeep get more shy.

Ayush : (frustrated)  Now go I will talk to you later.

Ayush handover the saree to Shalu. Shalu loves the Saree.

Shalu : Ok I will come 10 minutes after you can go. 

Ayush: Ok

After 10 minutes Shalu came out amd Ayush get spellbound by seeing Shalu's beauty.  Shalu was drying her hairs and some drops come on Ayush face.

Ayush: ( slowly) Beautiful

Shalu:Did you said something?

Ayush: You are looking really Beautiful Shalu.

Shalu Blushes.

Shalu Saree👇

Shalu: (smilingly) Ok I am going downstairs.

Shalu leaves and Ayush goes to Bathroom to freshen up.

Rishmi Room,

Rishi : ( worried)  I will ask mom to give us separate rooms.

Lakshmi : (without expression)  No need of it Mr. Oberoi. I will stay in your new room because if I  will stay in a separate room then Shalu will be upset and then she will never accept Ayush and her Relationship which I don't want.  So I will stay in your room. 

Saying this Lakshmi goes to Bathroom to take a Freshen up.

Rishi : (to himself)  I know I have hurted you a lot Lakshmi but trust me I will mend every mistake of mine and we will become friends like before or I can say more than a friend.

After 2 minutes,  Lakshmi came out and Rishi got awestruck by looking at her but Lakshmi without giving him any look she goes to dressing table to get ready. 

Lakshmi Outfit 👇

Lakshmi : Please take bath fast then you have to go to office.  Right.

Rishi nods and goes to freshen up.

Lakshmi also gone to downstairs.

In hall, 

Neelam and Karishma was waiting for them while neelam is happy but Karishma is angry but can't show it.

Just then Shalu and Lakshmi came downstairs.

Neelam: You both are looking really Beautiful and Shalu this color looks good on you.

Shalu: Thank you Mamiji.

Neelam look at Karishma and Karishma understands.

Karishma : You both are looking stunning. 

Neelam: I don't need inform Lakshmi as she had already know about First Kitchen Ritual but I think shalu don't.

Shalu: (smilingly)  No Mamiji I know.

Karishma : (fake smile)  That's great darling.  So you make sweets for whole family.  Ok. And if you need something then inform Sanjay.

Both nods and left to Kitchen.

Shalu: (smilingly)  Di what are you going to make. 

Lakshmi : (with little smile)  Gulab Jamun but what are you going to make.

Shalu: (Smiling widely)  Di I got to know that Ayush likes Gajar ka halwa.  So I will make that for him.

Lakshmi : (smiling)  Oh!  Ayush's favourite.

Shalu: (smiling)  Even you are making jiju's favorite Gulab jamun.

Lakshmi : Nothing is like that.

But she intentionally made it as Rishi like it very much.

After 1 hour Lakshmi and Shalu made sweets and Sudeep made breakfast for everyone.

Gajar ka Halwa👇

Gulab Jamun 👇

Breakfast 👇

Shalu : Sudeep Bhaiya please call everyone for breakfast.

After 5 minutes, everyone came and becomes happy to seee Gulab Jamun and Gajar ka Halwa.

Ayush: (happily to Lakshmi)  Thank you Laaakshmi for Gajar ka Halwa I love it a lot.

Rishi: (happily to Shalu) Thank you so much Shalu for Gulab Jamun I like a lot. 

Sudeep: Bhaiyaji Shalu Bhabhi made Gajar ka halwa for Ayush bhaiya specially and Lakshmi Bhabhi made Gulab Jamun for you Rishi bhaiya specially.

All four look at each other and had a eye lock.

But as usual Ahana and Devika teased all four a lot.

Neelam: ( smilingly) Stop teasing them and Ahana What about Shalu's clothes.

Ahana : Mami it will come in 1 hour.

Neelam: OK.  Let's start the breakfast.

Everyone likes the sweets a lot. 

Dadi: (smilingly) Hayeee  How tasty  these sweets are.

Neelam: (happily)  Yes,  Mummy ji I like the taste of both sweets.

Virender : Yes I love both the sweets.

Ayush : (eating non stopping) It's Awesome,  Thank you Shalu and Lakshmi Bhabhi.

Rishi: (doing the same) It really delicious.  I love both the sweets yaar.

Karishma : (fake happy)  Yes,  its mind-blowing.

Ahana and Devika: Yes bhabhi both the sweets are amazing.

Hearing all the praises,  Both Lakshmi and Shalu becomes happy.

Neelam: Now as ritual everyone will gift them.

Rishi and Ayush: But we didn't brought gift.

Ahana and Devika: We too.

Neelam: No problem bring it evening. Everyone nods.

Shalu's gift 👇

Gift given by Dadi👇

Gift given by Virender

Gift given by  Neelam👇

Gift Given By Karishma 👇

Now Lakshmi Gifts👇

Dadi's gift👇

Gift given by Virender 👇

Gift Given by Neelam👇

Gift Given by Karishma 👇

Then Lakshmi and Shalu touches elder's feet and take their blessings.

Episode ends with Ayush,  Rishi,  Lakshmi and Shalu's smiling face.

1100+ words

Take Care👍

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 9

Hii guys,

Let's continue the story without wasting anyone time,

The episode start with Ayush,  Rishi and Virender going to office.

Rishi and Ayush waved bye to Lakshmi and Shalu respectively. Shalu waved bye back happily but Lakshmi goes from there without saying anything.

After One hour,

everyone is sitting in the hall, just then a Boy came and asked there is a parcel for Ahana Chopra.

Ahana: Yes,  I'm Ahana.  Please give it to me.

The man gives Ahana a very very big box.

Ahana: (happily) Here you go Shalu Bhabhi.  Your sarees have came. See.

Shalu opened the box found many sarees

Shalu: (amazed)  These sarees are so beautiful.  But this much sarees are not needed.  I mean to say 6-7 sarees were be enough for me.

Neelam: (With Neelam Oberoi Attitude)  You're Oberoi's younger daughter-in-law.  So you should be habitual of it now. 

Shalu noded.

Devika: Sudeep Bhaiya please shift all this sarees in Shalu Bhabhi and Ayush's room.

Sudeep: Ji Didiji.

After that Devika and Ahana go out for some urgent work.

In evening,

Ayush, Virender, Rishi, Devika and Ahana came back to home.

Devika and Ahana goes to their room excitedly. Ayush and Virender goes to Study Room for some discussion. Rishi goes to Kitchen to cook something.

Rishi: (called Shalu in kitchen) Shalu please come in kitchen. I need your help in kitchen.

Shalu came in kitchen.

Shalu: What happened Jiju Why did you called me here. 

Rishi: Actually you remember Mom told us to bring gift for both of you but I had thought to make something for Lakshmi from my own hand, and she loves Chole kulche. So I thought to make it for here by own hand.  But I don't know how to make it.  Will you help me to make it for her.

Shalu smiles at the effort which Rishi is making to make Lakshmi happy.

Shalu: (happily)  Yes Jiju,  I will surely tell you.

Then Shalu told Rishi the recipe and Rishi follow it exactly but his hand got burnt.  Shalu told her that he will make it but Rishi refused.

Rishi:  No Shalu I will make it by myself. 

Shalu nods.

After 15 minutes Chole Kulche is ready.

Rishi : Thank you so much Shalu for helping me and here is your first Rasoi gift.

Gift👇

Shalu: This is so beautiful Jiju.  Thank you so much Jiju for this.  I loved it.

Rishi: Welcome.

Rishi and Shalu left for their respective rooms.

Shayush Room

Shalu comes to her room and found that Ayush is waiting for her.

Ayush: (smiling) Actually I brought a gift for you as Mami told. So please close your eyes.

Shalu got excited and closed her eyes. Ayush told to mans to come inside.  Them came with a big photoframe.

Ayush : (happily) Now open your eyes.

Shalu opened and got shocked and as well as happy. In her happiness, she hugged Ayush very tightly.

Ayush gifted her a family photo of  her family 👇

(Actually I didn't found a family photo so please think that her parents are also in this photo)

Shalu : (Tear eyed and with happiness)  This is the best gift ayush I ever had.  You know what how much this photo means to me.  Now every morning I can see my parents photo.  Thank you so much for this precious gift.

Ayush : (happily) Did you liked my gift so much.

Shalu: (happily) Yes, I liked it very much. 

Then they noticed that they are hugging each other, So they came out of hug and smiles awkwardly.

In hall,

Rishi informed Neelam that he and Lakshmi will dinner in their room if she permit.  So Neelam gives the permission.

Rishi:  (happily and hugging her)  Thank you so much Mom, You're the best Mom.

Neelam: (smiling) Don't butter me up much. Now go.

Rishi goes to his room.

In RishMi Room,

Rishi come with a table which is decorated and on the table there is only Lakshmi's favourite food Chole Kulche.

Chole Kulche👇

Lakshmi saw the table and get amazed to see the dinner.

Lakshmi : (rudely)  What is this Mr. Oberoi.

Rishi: (sweetly)  I am your husband Lakshmi, so you can call me Rishi.  And this is your favorite Chole Kulche.

Lakshmi : (Rudely)  You're not my husband but my forced husband.  You married me without my knowledge. And talking about Chole Kulche,  I can see that this is chole kulche but I'm asking you why did you bring them here. Are you to have dinner alone.

Rishi feels bad by Lakshmi rude behavior but he ignored it.

Rishi : (sweetly)  No,  I am not going to have dinner alone but we both are going to have dinner together.  Even I had taken the permission from mom too.

Lakshmi got angry.

Lakshmi : (angrily)  Why would we have dinner alone.  I don't want to have dinner with you.  So just take this food stuff downstairs.  I will have dinner with everyone.

Rishi : (calmly)  No Lakshmi,  Please we should give time to each other.  We can start fresh.

Lakshmi : (angrily) Neither I want to eat with you nor I want to start fresh with you. I'm staying here because of Shalu.  So don't make hopes. 

Saying this Lakshmi came out of the room and was going downstairs. Just then Shalu meet her.

Shalu: (happily) Di Did you had your dinner.  Did you liked it.

Lakshmi : (calmly) No, I didn't but how do you know.

Shalu: (confused) I will tell you but tell me first why you didn't eat your food.

Lakshmi told her that she had an argumet with Rishi. Shalu feels bad for Rishi.

Shalu: (calmly)  Di you did a big mistake.  Di Jiju specially made Chole Kulche for you by his own hand.  Even his hand got burnt but still he made Chole Kulche for you with how much love.  I know he did wrong with you in the past but he is regretting, he is trying to mend your relationship.  I think you should give me a chance atleast.

Lakshmi : (worried)  Why you didn't told me earlier.  Is his hand got burnt much.

Shalu : No di.  I think a little bit.

Lakshmi : Ok I will talk to you later.

Shalu : (to herself) I know Di that you both love each other a lot but just didn't show.  But I know everything will be fine in some day.

In Rishmi room,

Rishi told Sudeep to take the food back and Sudeep was about to take the Food away but......

Lakshmi : (calmly)  Sudeep bhaiya you go . I will manage here.

Sudeep goes.

Lakshmi : (calmly)  When you had cook food with so much struggle, (looking at his hand)  then we should eat it because we should never insult the food.

Rishi smiles. They both sit to eat. Lakshmi takes a morsel of Chole Kulche and feed it to Rishi.

Lakshmi : I know your hand got burnt. So you might not be able to eat food by yourself. So eat it but don't make hopes.

Then Lakshmi eats a morsel.

Lakshmi : The Chole Kulche is delicious. I liked it.

Rishi : Thank you and I am glad that you like the food.

Like this they finished their dinner.

After dinner, Lakshmi applies ointment on Rishi's burnt hand.

Rishi thought,
I know Lakshmi you still cares for me. And I promise I will make our relationship like earlier. This time we will be together for forever. We will have kids, like Minti and Mintu, We will grow old together and many more things we will do together. (like they will explore the world together etc)

But Rishi thought interrupted by a knock on the door.

It is Ayush.

Ayush: (concerned) What happened to your hand brother.

Rishi: (irritated) Nothing much.  Tell me why are you here.

Ayush : (smiling) Woh I gad brought gift for Bhabhi as Mami told us in the morning. I was waiting for you downstair then sudeep told ne that you both are having dinner in the room. So I thought to give you gift here itself. Here you go Lakshmi Bhabhi

Lakshmi gift 👇

Lakshmi : This is really beautiful Ayush. I love it.

Ayush : Thank you Bhabhi.

Just then Sudeep came and told them that Ahana and Devika are calling them.

They all go downstairs.

Ayush came besides of Shalu and stand.

Rishi: What happened, Why did  both of you called us downstair.

Devika: (excited)  Actually as Chachiji told us about the gift ceremony. So we brought a gift for both the couple.

Ayush: Which gift.

Ahana: Holiday Package or I would say Honeymoon package. 

Rishi and Ayush : What!

Ahana: Yes,  Holiday package of Manali for a week.

Karishma doesn't like it but can't able to say anything,  so she just stayed mum.

Neelam, Dadi, and Virender allowed them to go. But Rishi and Ayush told that there is a important meeting in office.

Virender : Don't worry,  I will handle everything. You all go and enjoy.

Rishi: Ok dad we will go.

Dadi: Ok then give me good news soon..

Both the couple get shocked.

What are the reaction of Shalu and Lakshmi, I will tell you in next episode.

1550+ words.

Do votes and give your opinion please.

Untill the next update bye guys 👋
Take Care 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part  10

Hii guys,

Hearing about honeymoon package,

Rishi and Ayush got really happy but Lakshmi and Shalu got really shocked. But they got more shocked when all elder give them permission to go.

Lakshmi and Shalu goes to their rooms respectively because Shalu get shy as well as worried. But Lakshmi was angry.

In Rishmi Room,

Lakshmi angrily and worriedly comes to her room and goes to balcony to take some fresh air.  She closed her eyes and takes some deep breathes.

Lakshmi thought,

Why Rishi is doing all this.  Why.  First he married me, hide such a big truth from me.  How did I come to know the truth!  While seeing them getting married. Then I left him and accepted that he is not mine then he again married me. And now he is claiming that he loves me. And try to mend my heart.  What does he think of me Am I toy with he can play as he want. And talking about me I am such a big stupid girl.  Even after suffering so much I still can't able to hate him. I still care for him, still love him. I am just angry with him because of what he did with me. I am afraid that if he again broke my heart how will I handle myself. Already Being angry with Rishi is getting difficult for me because of his continuous efforts to mend my heart and now going for a trip with him will give more hopes and chance to mend my heart. It will now more difficult for me to pretend like angry. What should I do now?

Then a cool breeze hit her,  calming her down.

In hall,

Devika: (Teasingly) Ooooo Lakshmi Bhabhi and Shalu bhabhi got shy.

Ayush smiles but Rishi thinks,

Rishi thought, (scared)

Lakshmi isn't shy, when I will reach in the room, she will kill me for agreeing to go to honeymoon.  I have to think something fast otherwise she will kill me like lioness..

Rishi thought interrupted by Neelam Voice.

Neelam: Stop teasing them and go to your respective rooms.  As Rishi and Ayush have to go with their respective wives ro honeymoon.  Doesn't they.  (She also teased them)

Rishi: (shocked)  Mom even you...

Neelam: Ok Ok Now seriously go to your room everyone.  All have to wake up early.

Everyone left to their respective rooms to sleep.

Shayush Room,

Ayush was about to enter in his room but suddenly stopped....

He saw Shalu walking to and fro thinking something.

Ayush stand there only admiring her.

Shalu didn't noticed him and was engrossed in her thought,

Shalu's thought,

Honeymoon package!  Ahana you don't know where you have stuck me.  I am feeling really nervous.  Only yesterday we got married. Now We both are going on hone..  honeymoon. How will we stay together. I don't know how will I handle this all. What will be Ayush thinking. I have to talk to him.....

Her thought interrupted as Ayush called her.

Ayush: (teasingly) Shaluuuu What happened. Why are you walking like Pendulum of a clock.

Shalu: (annoyed) What! Are you calling me a pendulum.

Ayush: (teasingly)  Yes, I'm only saying this to you.

Shalu: (Annoyed)  Now I won't talk to you.

Ayush: (Now calmly)  I know what are you thinking? About this honeymoon trip (Shalu nod hesitately). See Don't take stress about it.  Don't think it as a honeymoon trip.  Think it as you are with your friend on a trip.  We will enjoy together but as a friend.  I hope now you are not having any problem.

Shalu: (smiling widely)  Now I don't have any problem with it.  I am really happy and excited to go to Manali with my Best friend.

And in excitement she hugged Ayush tightly. Ayush firstly got shocked but then reciprocate to the hug. After 2 minutes she realized that she hugged him so she came out of hug.  Then think something.

Shalu: (little tensed)  Ayush we four are going so we will do something so that both Di and Jiju get closed to each other.

Ayush: I was also thinking about it.  Now we both will do something to make them realize their love for each other.

Shalu nods.

Ayush: Ok I am going to change.

Shalu: (think)  Ayush is such a nice person.  He care about everyone like Bauji used to do it for everyone.  I really got a husband like Bauji like I wanted. I am very lucky.

Now the screen shift to Rishmi Room,

Lakshmi was waiting for Rishi in her angry mood. As soon as Rishi came in the room Lakshmi burst at him like a volcano.

Lakshmi : (angrily)  Why the hell you agreed to go to honeymoon.  I told you naa to stay away from me then why you said yes. I really don't want to go with you anywhere.  Every time I saw you I remember your betrayal. How can I start Afresh with someone who started the relation on betrayal. How can I forgive you so easily. I am not able to forget what you had done with me.  I told you before too and I am repeating it again Don't make hopes now because when hopes broke, heart bleeds,  life looks like a mess. So don't do it with yourself. And you know it very well that I am living here for Shalu's sake. So just let me live peacefully.

Rishi :(calmly) Now I should say something?

Lakshmi : (angrily)  Yes,  speak.

Rishi: (calmly)  Firstly You know very well I tried to deny but they didn't listen to me then I thought if we would say a no then Ayush and Shalu won't go, so I thought if we both will go then we will get time to make them close to each other or better say make them fall in love with each other. So that's why I said yes.  Now you tell me Did I do something wrong.

Lakshmi thinks for sometime then...

Lakshmi : (calmly)  No you did Right, I didn't think about that but what will we do...

Rishi: (smiling)  We will think about it together but tell me you're with me naa in this plan . He said extending his hand..

Lakshmi : ( keeping her hand in his) Yes, I am with you.  Saying this she smiles.

Rishi thought to himself,

I promise I will make them together and I will heal your wounds too.  Soon you will forgive me Lakshmi I promise.

Saying this he smiled idiotly.

I hope you guys will like it .

1100 words+

And please ignore my mistakes and suggestions are welcome always.

Until the next update bye guys 👋
Take Care