•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

That Will Drag On For Years And Years..

All Three Bhagya Tv Shows Are So Boring The Story Line Is Weak And It Sucks

No Offense To Whoever Is Watching Good Luck 

I will die and Will reborn and Will grow up and Will start watching TV again and and and then still Lakshimi Will be mute button and Will take all shits from others without any self respect and everybody else Will keep on and on bitching . Lol lol. The great rotalu bahu of Balagi telefilm. I just wonder what kind of luck this production house born with. Must be very good karma from other life. Just recycle old same drama with some fine touch on lead pairs, oops no sorry sorry new new combinations of a guy with a woman along with a third woman. And keep on and on for eternal period and earn 1000 crores. 

Seriously I also want to give up my struggle in life and start this recycle business. Big claps to Indian audience. Brainless ? ???? nooooo brain with rusted iron.

Originally posted by Deb07

I will die and Will reborn and Will grow up and Will start watching TV again and and and then still Lakshimi Will be mute button and Will take all shits from others without any self respect and everybody else Will keep on and on bitching . Lol lol. The great rotalu bahu of Balagi telefilm. I just wonder what kind of luck this production house born with. Must be very good karma from other life. Just recycle old same drama with some fine touch on lead pairs, oops no sorry sorry new new combinations of a guy with a woman along with a third woman. And keep on and on for eternal period and earn 1000 crores. 

Seriously I also want to give up my struggle in life and start this recycle business. Big claps to Indian audience. Brainless ? ???? nooooo brain with rusted iron.

Well Said Your So Right.

I thought a fourth one is coming after seeing the title🤣

Originally posted by Deb07

Sachme pehle kuch bhi ho jaaye Lead hamesha shaadi ke baad sanskari dha....But aajkal Balaji ki har heroes bilkul useless hai.

Aur heroines ka toh baath bhi mat karo ....self respect aur unke beech door door tak koi rishtha nahi hai 😂😂😂😂

It certainly is luck for Ekta kapoor to have some higher forces on her side and dictate to the media houses …

She is master of evil and perpetuating Indian values in the worst way 

Weak women who are mute and like doormats an insult to us inidan 

The vamp always but always supported by 90% of the other characters 

Love stores that are always brutally hacked at the right moment …almost makes you feel what she has against romance !!!

Substandard story lines …

Maybe the force above be with her and she has the media houses agreeing to all her nonsense

Originally posted by Mahimahijit

It certainly is luck for Ekta kapoor to have some higher forces on her side and dictate to the media houses …

She is master of evil and perpetuating Indian values in the worst way 

Weak women who are mute and like doormats an insult to us inidan 

The vamp always but always supported by 90% of the other characters 

Love stores that are always brutally hacked at the right moment …almost makes you feel what she has against romance !!!

Substandard story lines …

She Definitely Is Against Romance I Believe So

If people can protest against Tanveer’s nudity why are they not about the way Indian media houses are being controlled by a few sadistic and horrible story lines , sowing Indians in such poor light from the likes of an Ekta kapoor