NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

What a kind of mother is she she herself ruin her son' happiness aapne bete ki khusi nahi dikhti sometime she said you are not my son on one hand to say that you are my son , worry about him what is this behaviour saroj she herself confuse ki use bete mane ya nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

And in the episode we see she pretend to be ill and suddenly we saw kanha is ready to remove his hand bandage but she is still pretend not worry for him aapni nafrat mein itna girna and now worry for him him welfare what is this saroj and ur behaviour please saroj grow up πŸ™

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar, normal log se kuch expect kar sakte. Par woh tho Mahaan maata sri hai. Aise hi hoti hai🀣

From starting her character is like that only. Too extreme.  

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

What a kind of mother is she she herself ruin her son' happiness aapne bete ki khusi nahi dikhti sometime she said you are not my son on one hand to say that you are my son , worry about him what is this behaviour saroj she herself confuse ki use bete mane ya nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

And in the episode we see she pretend to be ill and suddenly we saw kanha is ready to remove his hand bandage but she is still pretend not worry for him aapni nafrat mein itna girna and now worry for him him welfare what is this saroj and ur behaviour please saroj grow up πŸ™

She is  self obsessed woman ... Not even Chiru's happiness matter ...  When she got to know Kahna changed the kundali she declared him dead ... now she is worried sick ... woman need to park  her horses ... Her hate for Sayyu and her family is the only priority ... over her kids happiness .... 

NeeruNature thumbnail

From today episode I have a doubt or fear now saroj mata go to any extend I have a fear if she change the sweet boxes or mix something in  kheer sayu ko galat sabit karne ke liye uski insult karne ke liye but saroj  kanha also helps are to make sweets with her he drag too sayu or sayu ki family se hate kanha bhi hurt hoga drag hoga now so for your son's happiness I am not saying you suddenly stop hatred towards or change overnight but kuch efforts dalo apni nafrat ko kaam karne mein so it's better for you also for ur health or life prospective their so many things in life instead  hatred towards a family 

+

Another one now have a fear for nakul too kahi nafrat now she use anjali and make a new pair in mind nakul and anjali so easily you use for ur hatred and drag nakul too fear for nakul and rashmi rakul in danger kyu anjali tu kanha ka pyar thi na suddenly for nakul a big fear aur anjali bhi what type of girl is she please spare choudhary boys and find a someone who really loves you 

Now she  link anjali with nakul and dream of their marriage just for her nonsense  nafrat her ambition towards money is so high 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

From today episode I have a doubt or fear now saroj mata go to any extend I have a fear if she change the sweet boxes or mix something in  kheer sayu ko galat sabit karne ke liye uski insult karne ke liye but saroj  kanha also helps are to make sweets with her he drag too sayu or sayu ki family se hate kanha bhi hurt hoga drag hoga now so for your son's happiness I am not saying you suddenly stop hatred towards or change overnight but kuch efforts dalo apni nafrat ko kaam karne mein so it's better for you also for ur health or life prospective their so many things in life instead  hatred towards a family 

+

Another one now have a fear for nakul too kahi nafrat now she use anjali and make a new pair in mind nakul and anjali so easily you use for ur hatred and drag nakul too fear for nakul and rashmi rakul in danger kyu anjali tu kanha ka pyar thi na suddenly for nakul a big fear aur anjali bhi what type of girl is she please spare choudhary boys and find a someone who really loves you 

Now she  link anjali with nakul and dream of their marriage just for her nonsense  nafrat her ambition towards money is so high 

Ranjan Shahi is not Ekta Kapoor to ruin both the couples. 

I’m sure, someday in future, KriSa will get separated.. and KriAn will be on the way to happen.. 

Ranjan is not someone to show EMA or show bigamy in his shows ie showing ML married twice to two diff ladies w/o annulment of one marriage.. 

NeeruNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Ranjan Shahi is not Ekta Kapoor to ruin both the couples. 

I’m sure, someday in future, KriSa will get separated.. and KriAn will be on the way to happen.. 

Ranjan is not someone to show EMA or show bigamy in his shows ie showing ML married twice to two diff ladies w/o annulment of one marriage.. 

Ya defo belive in rajan shahi so full confidence on krisa now no harm but as same time fear for nakul and rashmi becoz if nakul married anjali knowing the production team they are end game anjali became positive but sad for rashmi hope rashmi nakul   at the end game hope they not sacrifice na 

And want a nyc guy for anjali who comes her out in her delima rajan sir ka show so it possible like anjali  and not want her  to spoil her future 

if ekta ka show  hota tu pata nahi kya kya ho sakta hai multiple marriage and anjali show out of out negative 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am dissecting & getting astonished my her crazy character every epi!

She cursed Kanha that he could have died instead of Chiru , being a Mom it is some thing unimaginable for me .A compassionate mom would hug Kanha , could have asked him to cry out once so that his tormented soul will feel less burdened !

Even though children born out of womb each one is unique 

She is mentally sick ...&very vindictive suffering from inferiority complex 

There is no other way I can reason her character 

Shall I try writing an OS on her 

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have never watched a Rajan shahi show yet , this is the first 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ektha yes I did get a taste of it few yrs back ... what started as a beautiful soulful story was destroyed beyond recognition ... 

since then I am careful not to get attached to Balaji shows 

This one I startexwatching because Shaheer is there , rest I roughly know 

There will be heart breaks & separation etc

See how it goes 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: amulbaby06

Yaar, normal log se kuch expect kar sakte. Par woh tho Mahaan maata sri hai. Aise hi hoti hai🀣

From starting her character is like that only. Too extreme.  

OMGEE I got a shock …. Yeh maine kab likha β€¦πŸ˜²

Phir Dhyan se dekha it’s not me … πŸ€£

Nice to know you too are a fan of Tom n Jerry πŸ€—

NeeruNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I am dissecting & getting astonished my her crazy character every epi!

She cursed Kanha that he could have died instead of Chiru , being a Mom it is some thing unimaginable for me .A compassionate mom would hug Kanha , could have asked him to cry out once so that his tormented soul will feel less burdened !

Even though children born out of womb each one is unique 

She is mentally sick ...&very vindictive suffering from inferiority complex 

There is no other way I can reason her character 

Shall I try writing an OS on her 

🀣🀣🀣🀣

I sure waiting for ur os please write