Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

It’s gonna be a boring episode. These pageant queen can never be real 🤢

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Sush had no career is a bit too much..she had her highs and lows

I love Sush but…. What highs? She’s never had one successful movie where she was the central character. She’s never even been nominated for Best Actress at Filmfare.  

Ash’s entire career is way beyond Sush. Even though Sush probably had more potential  

Originally posted by: cougarTown

she had her highs and lows and her comeback in the form of Arya has been phenomenal..the series is a huge hit..much better than Aish's comeback in movies like Fanny Khan

Yet aish is still more popular than sush 😛

Attagirl aishu😳

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ash’s entire career is way beyond Sush. Even though Sush probably had more potential  

Aish’s popularity was/is way beyond sush, not career. Tho I love her but she doesn’t have many hits in her career. And Sush only had more potential to play strong girl roles. Or else’s she’s hammy in comedy and average in everything else. For ppl, good person = good actor 

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

W.O.W..knowing how Aish disliked the fact that she lost to Sush and has even gone on to say that ‘lot of people have had fun with using Sush’s name to downgrade Aish for having lost to her’ ..it’s going to be interesting to see these two together!

Any person would dislike losing, especially when you were thought to be the winner by everybody. And that part abt using sush name to downgrade aish is so true. Ppl rarely care abt sush but aish haters never spare a chance to compare her with Sush. I don’t think aish has any bad emotions towards sush, she’s a sweet heart 😳

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

looking forward to this 

When Sushmita Sen competed with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for Miss India  title, recalls 'she was fabulous' | Celebrities News – India TV

Here's what happened when Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen's paths crossed

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ohhhh yes!! this i will watch, LOVE both!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is there a debut date and list of guests ?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Is there a debut date and list of guests ?

July 7 with Sarah and Janhvi