Cross Roads in Love chapter 18 Page 6 Date 24.07.22 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

oh man now dadi..yes she loves maan a lot but again using geet putting her in guilt for no rhyme or reason...and when neelima tried to take her and swayam she blackmailed geet into taking care of not only adarsh but also maan...and tellign her that she might have to be physical with him too...poor geet....am sure maan will be shocked too when he hears this

and this is what happened....he takes it out on her...he wants her out and not listen to all such crap from people and do things...and he pushes her out

poor geet not knowing where to go...she is all alone she is so sick and tired of people abusing and accusing her all the time....her limit is crossed completely now

so glad maan decided to go and bring her back...he knows she has no where else to go and also since vikram is out (realy how) she is not safe anywhere else....he has to bring her back..

aww swayam so happy to see his maan uncle....poor kid looking up to a father figure and maan too taking care of him 

glad geet decided to come back but still maintaing her self respect...just she knows to trust maan. he apologised for everyone including himself for treating her so badly...she knows he will protect her as much as possible from vikram

13, 14

Just when things are settling down another googly you threw..

vickram sending an mms of torturing a girl and geet feels a connection but then says i have to save her and rushes without informing anyone...seriously like maan said she forgot all about her responsibility to her son....she could have at least called him

so glad maid called and they were able to finally save both girl and geet...after what all torture she went through once again....she does not turst its her kid....

sio glad maan took care of both ad brought daughter home too...he is mad at her ...

she knows the one person who protected her and is her savior is mad at er for rushing and not taking care of her own first

but he cannot see swayam and adarsh sad missing geet so he brings them in to her...

waiting eagerly for their talk

geet is so surprised with all the pandit and kundali....she has not seen it before with swayam...but who is she kidding...with vikram..relly!!!

her kids are so lucky to have maan in their lives...finally she opens up about her past...yes it is painful but she needs to be truthful to maan he will not tolerate lies.....he feels so guilty after listening toher and loved his advice..

if she is right she should not tolerate anyone saying anything to her even if it is himself..

psychiatrist...she needs one for sure...but what a sweet person that doc is...putting geet at ease..

loved maan and geet's talks ...he ignoring her to make her understand...

but he cannot tolerate her slappign mishti for anything and when he finds the reason he is upset and is trying to figure out a way out of this confusion...

glad he did not yell at her but made her understand it is ok for mishti to call him papa and he would not mind if adarsh calls her mom..

so loved maan and mishti...the first person to give her pure love and time..

look now all are upset when maan is leaving for a tour....

yay finally caught up....loved the story..so sad what all a girl has to go through and kids in general when you have such evil people in their lives...

Hi Rakhi... commented on the blog! 

but will post here

Chapter 16

Emotional update.. amazingly written

can understand that Geet was scared

glad that Maan arranged a psychiatrist

Geet needed this

at least she opened up a bit to the doc

the session went well

Maan and Mishti share a lovely bond

Mishti’s confusion is reasonable

sad that Geet does not want Mishti to call Maan as papa

shocked that Geet hit Mishti cos she was calling Maan as papa

Geet was wrong to do this

so the servants tell Maan this

great that they are not gossiping

Maan was indeed angry

oh no Mishti has fever

not surprised that Maan took her to Khurana nursing home

good that he assures the doc

Thank God Mishti is fine and recovering

as expected Maan confronts Geet

good that she was direct with Maan

pleased that Maan advised Geet

Geet is awed seeing Maan with Mishti

admire Maan’s efforts to lighten the atmosphere

well Maan is going on a business trip

nice that he assures Geet

Wonderful precap

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 1 years ago

Hi everyone

I have updated my Maaneet FF Cross Roads In Love

Its password-protected link

https://lovegurtimaaneet.wordpress.com/2022/07/13/cross-roads-in-love-mg-ss-chapter-17/

n if u want a password then do let me know

Little hints or Excerpt from the chapter:-

Days without maan is like hell, she is capable though n trying hard to handle kids but she herself felt miserable n , she is more scare ..she wants to scold herself for this…she how maan instructed Adi to help her , she will be easy for that …though Nilima asked her to come but she can’t take risk sply with three kids….she look down how swayam n Misthy drawing n Adarsh playing with himself…..there is light breeze, she remembers her child hood, her hometown , her family.she misses them n she knows, they will sply her parents will help but she can’t give them more burden …she is cruse for all….she will live till she gives this kids their …she stopped n remember maan’s word, when u will love u self Geet, when u will care for urself…when u last time care for urself…is Vikram so much important for u…

Dr Sital said y u r thinking like this maan…Maan meine socha when Dr Sital said I can read ur mind Maan now , go n sleep….Maan smiles n wished her night but he didn’t sleep….Dr sital there sat n read the file ,she needs to do but with little time…..She called her informer n asked about Geet’s parents…

She kissed mishty’s head n said aap uth ke kyuon aaye , hum aapke room ja rehe the na..Mishty suck her lips but said aap gussa ho..Geet melt instantly more n hugged her dearly…No sweety..I can’t ever…kisses her face n caress her head ….Mishty smiles happily like she got something precious  n that is her mother’s love….Geet hugged said kahani sunnna hain..Mishty cutely nodded n geet took her n went towards kids room n notice both kids ,Swayam trying with his drawing books where Adarsh sleeping soundly…She sat there asked Swayam what he is doing ?

Geet looks horrified n said nothing will happen to u..Nothing .for me never …please maan ji kuch bhi kijiye , make sure that animal stay behind the bar & u promised me nothing will happen to u….Maan nodded positively n said nothing will happen to me ;I promised ,I will take care of my self….n Vikram will stay behind bar forever…..I will make sure of it…

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 1 years ago

Hi everyone

https://lovegurtimaaneet.wordpress.com/2022/07/13/cross-roads-in-love-mg-ss-chapter-17/

Hi Rakhi

hope you and your family are fine

thanks for the pm and update

commented on the blog 

Hi everyone

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 1 years ago
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi Rakhi

hope you and your family are fine

thanks for the pm and update

commented on the blog 

Hi Didn't get ur new comment ,

may be WordPress glitch please chetna do check 

I am fine , Family also

What about  U ?