Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

If there is no rain intervention, losing the toss and batting first will be beneficial!  

This losing streak will end here, because , all the big players and KL Rahul will be back to team to lead from the front in future games. πŸ˜ƒ

I read somewhere that KL Rahul will not be there for England tour as he has some groin injury and will be going to Germany.

Viswasruti thumbnail

South Africa have won the toss and have opted to field

Chahal: I am very excited (to play at the Chinnaswamy) after a long time. This is a very small ground, so I try to vary my lengths. Batters prefer to score more sixes than fours at this venue. If you try to contain the batters here, you'll definitely concede more runs. I was bowling a bit quicker in the first two matches, hence, even if it was a good delivery, it wasn't turning as much. So I tried to change the seam position (in the last 2 games), and I tried to vary the angles too. Winning a couple of matches on the bounce, you'll definitely be confident as a side, going into the final.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Pitch report | Deep Dasgupta: This venue has been a nightmare for bowlers but we have seen a lot of fireworks from the batters. One reason is the high altitude of this city. Second reason is the dimension of the ground. 67m side boundaries, the straight boundary is 77m. The pitch today is nice and firm, something the batters enjoy. There are some decent number of cracks where the spinners would land the ball and they are wide. The smaller pieces are wobbly too. So this might help spinners and the pitch seems abrasive to the touch. Yuzi Chahal has got more than 50 wickets in T20 cricket at this venue. It's been overcast for the last 4-5 days, so haven't seen much of dew. Having said that the chasing side has benefited a lot in general here. The toss might be important for this decider.

Ishan Kishan is doing all the talking in the Indian team huddle. For the visitors, it's Mark Boucher with all the talk

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Record Breaking Toss Loss 5/5, Way to go Pant πŸ˜† Hoping this works in favor of India today…

Viswasruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijay

I read somewhere that KL Rahul will not be there for England tour as he has some groin injury and will be going to Germany.

Rohit Sharma will lead the team then. 

If India wins today, there will be a chance to Pant to be second in charge. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag πŸ€—

SoniRita thumbnail

Hope ind wins fingers crossed

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Palak2812

Koyi record banaya Pant ne? 

In losing all the toss in a series πŸ˜†

he is aiming to break king kohli’s record πŸ€£

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

wont be able to watch today’s match as i m at my kaku’s house for 2 days they dont have cricket channel subscribed here πŸ˜’ will try to watch a bit on hotstar πŸ˜†