Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

He was so nice in the roundtable. N now this.

Bhagyashree isn't even celebrated, DNA.

Her kids doing better.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Outsiders with favouritsm, is he taking a potshot at Sid?

In my opinion Sid M survived way past expiration date 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

People support an outsider....they become a success.....and Lo Behold....they bring their whole family in the business......Bhagyashree...jinke abhi doodh ke daant bhi nahi toote the....got her husband 3 movies...just because she could do it....so did Kriti...so did Priyanka....and the list goes on and on....that is why I will never understand the nepotism debate in BW where private money is involved and every outsider will do nepotism tomorrow...

I would be more worried about nepotism in Govt. jobs or  where the money of the public is involved ....that it should be fair and square....

An outsider of today...Kartik Aryan will not get his kids in BW...of course he will...so kya fayada roj wahi rona rone ka...😆...

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@above=> It is amusing that one would go after outsiders on your premise that they will also engage in unwanted behavior when they are successful.😆 If by chance they were to do that later, then of course they too should be called out for it. They would be industry insiders at that point! Logic! 😆

anyway, this guy is living proof of another insider who is not terribly bright. And we have people idolizing them😲 😆

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 1 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When he said outsiders are entitled, if he is talking about kartik being arrogant and entitled I agree but he shouldn’t say all outsiders because they are not the same. These days the outsiders and the star kids don’t have the X factor or looks of a star. I am not a fan of his mom and I didn’t see his movie or his mom’s movies so I’ll check out his movie to judge first. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

An outsider of today...Kartik Aryan will not get his kids in BW...of course he will...so kya fayada roj wahi rona rone ka...😆...

You’re just saying that as an excuse to do a parade for Suhana Khan. Kartik may bring his kids into the business but they will not be successful. All big stars children are failures. Your Suhana will also be a big floppy actress. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

His mom was once a famous actress from that one movie character and he thinks he deserves to get everything on silver spoon. It’s like why other nepo kids got so famous and not him. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

People support an outsider....they become a success.....and Lo Behold....they bring their whole family in the business......Bhagyashree...jinke abhi doodh ke daant bhi nahi toote the....got her husband 3 movies...just because she could do it....so did Kriti...so did Priyanka....and the list goes on and on....that is why I will never understand the nepotism debate in BW where private money is involved and every outsider will do nepotism tomorrow...

I would be more worried about nepotism in Govt. jobs or  where the money of the public is involved ....that it should be fair and square....

Nepotism is wrong no matter who does it. Just because some outsiders might be engaging in it today or in the future, doesn't make nepotism any less wrong. Star kids are unfairly favoured, and that's wong, period. 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the problem arises when the nepo kids are shoved in our faces IE Alia, Ananya, etc

The debate took off once articles were published on how Alia was 1 film old but still got biggie directors movies just because KJO pushed her in their faces. 

It just creates like monopoly market which doesn’t sit right.

That plus idiots like this guy who don’t understand why people have a outrage towards Nepotism and act like they are victims.

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Nepotism is wrong no matter who does it. Just because some outsiders might be engaging in it today or in the future, doesn't make nepotism any less wrong. Star kids are unfairly favoured, and that's wong, period. 

Private money is private money. As long as not being used for illegal activities, nothing wrong in how they spend it.

I'm not obligated to spend a penny on my neighbor's kid no matter how talented he might be. it's my right to spend my last penny on my own if that's what I wish. No one else has a say in it. No one else needs to support my kid's activities by buying tickets, either.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago