CC Recruitment: Come Join the Craziness (Closed) - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Can I get a free pass in the team just for posting these?🤣

GIF brooklyn nine nine stephanie beatriz everything - animated GIF on GIFER  - by DograWho's ready to binge some Brooklyn Nine-Nine? | Rosa diaz, Brooklyn nine  nine, Brooklyn nine nine funny

Ff out of breath mean GIF - Find on GIFERholi_gif.gif (500×272) | Arnav and khushi, Romantic moments, Doon

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

GIF brooklyn nine nine stephanie beatriz everything - animated GIF on GIFER - by DograWho's ready to binge some Brooklyn Nine-Nine? | Rosa diaz, Brooklyn nine nine, Brooklyn nine nine funny

Ff out of breath mean GIF - Find on GIFERholi_gif.gif (500×272) | Arnav and khushi, Romantic moments, Doon

Uffff Arhi☺️

I vote for you🤣

Originally posted by x.titli.x

Want to join my Holmes partner in crime?😎

I wish I could

Being a CC is really fun ⭐️

But work keeps me busy these days

I was part of the team years ago, but then I wasn't active much and they kicked me out😭 can I still apply?

I feel like I lost my creativity over the years, main budhi hogayi hoon. I am more crazy than creative now

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

I was part of the team years ago, but then I wasn't active much and they kicked me out😭 can I still apply?

I feel like I lost my creativity over the years, main budhi hogayi hoon. I am more crazy than creative now

You gotta be more crazy so others get inspired and be creative 🤣 win win 🤣

Originally posted by GuardianDevil

Minionite hiring minions. Nice!

And I want you and Souten. 😏

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

GIF brooklyn nine nine stephanie beatriz everything - animated GIF on GIFER - by DograWho's ready to binge some Brooklyn Nine-Nine? | Rosa diaz, Brooklyn nine nine, Brooklyn nine nine funny

Bribe Yuvi. Hum toh tuche se senior minions. Woh hamari Gru hai. 😅