10 years of Nakuul and Disha on TV!

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So today, 18th June, marks the 10th anniversary of our favourite Nakuul and Disha's debut show, Pyar ka dard hai ❤️

Amazing how universe works in mysterious ways.. they debuted together and now when they are completing a decade on TV, they are again together on a show! Its beautiful and so heartwarming 😍🥺❤️ 

So guys, let's have a little bit of a celebration here. Post about your favourite moments from any of their work, what you like about them as actors as well as people, and finally, what kind of work you would love them to do in future. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce8cwT1PLsI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

NaSha's post which is all kinds of cute, nostalgic and heartwarming 😍! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce8YTLFD54Q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Its lovely to see how much Disha has grown as an actor! 

Loved her as Pankhu, loved her as Priya. ❤️ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce8VwDzglpU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Tagging a few 😊

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Few more. 

I am unable to tag oye_nakhrewaali 😶

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

@SONIA441 Sorry forgot to tag you 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This show was so so good that it can rarely be counted as an ITV one.

The acting skills of newbies like Nakuul & Disha - you can see them grow - And their character arc👏

What's funny is how I couldn't get time to watch the show when it actually aired but definitely saw glimpses then & knew it was Awesome.

9 yrs later I actually went back & watched the show cos NaSha were back in BALH2 & loved how they played PriRa. 

Aditya & Pankhuri are such a Gem & their separation scenes were painful to watch.

And Adi's love realization is one of the best I've seen in ITV in a while

Let's make this a fun & enjoyable thread Today😳

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

@SONIA441 Sorry forgot to tag you 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Arre aap Tag karein na karein...NaSha ki baat ho...aur hum na aayein😎

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Omgee is it already 10 years?😍😍

I still remember watching PKDH promo and now it's 10 years😆

I am never gonna get over Adi and Pankhu how much ever I watched. They had a different magic and charm to them. Be it their friendship, their cute nok jhoks, romance everything was so beautiful. 

Adi still has to be one of my favourite MLs. Sucha cutie pie he was. From the promos I had thought, another angry young man in making😆 But I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the show. He was so cool, charming and honest. Even though Pankhu and him were so different he never ever made fun of her infact he always looked so in awe of her goodness and innocence❤️ sorry just couldn't stop myself from praising Adi and Nakuul just played this character perfectly cannot imagine anyone else playing Adi.

And Pankhu❤️ she just embodied goodness and innocence. No one and nothing that happened around her could change it. Till the end she remained the same giving living person she was. I did get a bit irritated by her mahanta sometimes but somehow she had her own charm. Her nature was what mede PaYa even more beautiful and made Adi fall for her❤️

For me PKDH is their best show together as well as individually. I have watched their other shows as well but couldn't love them as much as I loved PKDH😆

So my favourite moments are from PKDH - their first trip in Kullu as Adi wants to talk to her- their talks, the bgm everything was just magic. Another scene that always comes to my mind is when they are asking each other questions about each other to test their compatibility. Pankhu thinks Adi wants someone who doesn't bother him much and let's him live his life but he corrects her saying he might have wanted that earlier but not anymore❤️

And Congratulations to NaSha for completing 10years on tv🥳 they both have grown so much as actors as well as individuals in these years but their bond seems to be the same. I love how real they are and their bond is. They seem to share a easy breezy friendship, laughing, making fun of each other, pulling each other's leg etc 

I wish they come out with some nice short film or music video or something in future. If possible a show😆

Thanks for tagging 🤗 and sorry for my rant. Bohot lamba hogaya😆

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago