MoRan OS ~ Dil Meri Na Sune

Posted: 1 years ago

Dil Meri Na Sune

The Sun rises hinting its shining light through a window falling onto a boy’s face, who was sleeping on his stomach but the rays had hit his eyes despite his hair covering it.

He rises from the bed while shaking his hair off. Something wasn’t right, he felt it. He glanced on his alarm clock & jerks off as he realises being late for lecture.

After a quick shower, he got out of the bathroom ready with his OOTD & ran out of the room not before taking his bag.

“Bhai naashta toh karke jaa” -yelled his cousin Sid from the breakfast table.

But alas, he didn’t stop. As if Sid knew his habits & silently had packed up food for him & placed in his bag before he came out of the washroom.

There the young lad had zoomed off in his open roof blue sports car. He felt a weird vibe in the air & smiled sheepishly.

As he stopped on the red light, a cycle was parked next to him & as he looked at it his side, he saw a girl riding it. Clad in floral lilac dress, a charm bracelet with her initials MM & flip flops as footwear. He tried having a glance at her face but it was covered by her scarf, propabably to avoid dust but he had a clear view of her eyes, hazel he remarked.

Wooo Wooo Oooo

Wooo Wooo Oooo

Instantly, he felt a pull towards those eyes & got lost in trance but his reverie was short lived when the traffic police whistled loudly signalling the green light. As he turned back, she had advanced & he followed quickly.

Maine Chaani Ishq Ki Gali

Bas Teri Aahatein Mili

Maine Chaha Chahoon Na Tujhe

Par Meri Ek Na Chali

He followed her till she halted in front of a garden. She felt someone’s presence and turned back to see but luckily for him, he was quick at his instincts and his behind a tree big enough for him to stay put & still keep an eye.

Once he felt her being assured of being alone & resume her walk. He facepalmed & started cursing himself mentally.

“Why am I acting like a creepy stalker as if I had never seen a girl?!”

Ishq Mein Nigahon Ko

Milti Hai Baarishein

Phir Bhi Kyun Kar Raha

Dil Teri Khwaishein

Just as he was taking his own case, he heard some feminine laughs. Lucky for him, it was her again but accompanied by few more girls, her friends, he assumed.

No longer it started raining but the girls kept on enjoying the drizzling shower & giggling.

While he stood right by the tree still out of their sight & admiring the view, specially of that girl in periwinkle.

Dil Meri Na Sune

Dil Ki Main Na Sunu

Dil Meri Na Sune

Dil Ka Main Kya Karu

The girls played tag while she kept running away from being “it” & shrieked at every close moments of being caught while his eyes kept following her & a cute smile had adorned his lips.

Dil Meri Na Sune

Dil Ki Main Na Sunu

Dil Meri Na Sune

Dil Ka Main Kya Karu

His heart almost left his body when he saw her slipping & about to kiss the ground at a rapid speed, when he breathed a sigh of relief as one of her girl friends grabbed her arm & pulled her back on her feet quickly.

He really felt like moving towards her & get to see from close but unfortunately for him, her friends took her inside the little house a few steps away from the garden which he clearly hadn’t noticed.

“She’s… different… nice but different…” -he slowly whispered to himself & looked on.

TBC

PS: This story was originally written on a another ITV pair but I ended up writing on MoRan. Guess the OG pair & next part will be dedicated to the one who’ll get it right!

~SarafWasima~

Edited by SarafWasima - 1 years ago

OS mein bhi aur parts hai?😆

Ye kya ho raha hai? Creepy stalker behaviour🤣 

Nice but different🤣 bhai bhai 🤣

Thanks, now this song is stuck in my head 

Mast likha hai, do continue🤗 soon😡

Was it for AriYa? 😆 

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

OS mein bhi aur parts hai?😆

Ye kya ho raha hai? Creepy stalker behaviour🤣 

Nice but different🤣 bhai bhai 🤣

Thanks, now this song is stuck in my head 

Mast likha hai, do continue🤗 soon😡

Was it for AriYa? 😆 

It was supposed to be a long OS, so I guess I’ll edit the post or just turn it into a TS. 😉

Everytime I see such scenario on TV, it seems stalkerish to me toh of course yahan bhi imply hogaya 🤣

Ab alag alag ko different different karna tha 😆

Thank you boo, will do soon ❤️🤗

Hihihi nope, unpe suit bhi nahin lagta ☺️

It was supposed to be a long OS, so I guess I’ll edit the post or just turn it into a TS. 😉
Haa, ye thik rahega 

Everytime I see such scenario on TV, it seems stalkerish to me toh of course yahan bhi imply hogaya 🤣

Sahi hai

🤗

🤣 tune stalker Arjun wali story nahi padhi 🤣 koi na.. was it your other favourite from D3?

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Haa, ye thik rahega 

Sahi hai

🤗

🤣 tune stalker Arjun wali story nahi padhi 🤣 koi na.. was it your other favourite from D3?

I did 😎 but mere Arjun pe waisa trait suit nhi karta 😉

Haan ji!! 👍🏼😳⭐️

Originally posted by SarafWasima

I did 😎 but mere Arjun pe waisa trait suit nhi karta 😉

Haan ji!! 👍🏼😳⭐️

Haan, mere wale pe bhi nahi karta 🤣

🤣🤣 

Neha & Sara both of Ur Mera Mera 😆

I guess it doesn't suit to Karan ,Arjun both unless they turned into lover boy Karan or Arjun (unfortunately seen 🙃thanks to ZDMN writer . Haven't read /seen anything about Arjun 🤣)

But Sara such a small OS 😭 

Thankfully another part is there ❤️

🤗 Lovely OS👏👏

Originally posted by Sana_Jannat

🤣🤣 

I guess it doesn't suit to Karan ,Arjun both unless they turned into lover boy Karan or Arjun (unfortunately seen 🙃thanks to ZDMN writer . Haven't read /seen anything about Arjun 🤣)

🤗 Lovely OS👏👏

Saraf*

😛

Well Karan toh waise bhi ussi category mein by default hai toh kya hai karein 😆

Thank you for the love 🤗 a lot more to come ❤️

Edited by SarafWasima - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Sana_Jannat

🤣🤣 

🤗 Lovely OS👏👏

You haven't watched Sha's first show Arjun on Sitara? 

Dekh lo, it's gonna be 10 years to the show.

Wo mera mera is for the story Arjun we write. Some people write him differently - creative liberty😆