Me, We & TV - DT 049, pg 89 DT Note - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Jerry_Chuhiya

On a serious note, it would be awful if RuSha are still made the endgame. Because of this Chu-dra, Preesha is kidnapped, regularly drugged and manipulated into living a happy married life with a man from a year. Just because it's a show where people ship the lead couple, the makers don't have guts to show Preesha getting raped or manipulated into having physical relationship with him which would have happened surely in real life. If it was not a show then Preesha would even be pregnant with her kidnapper. Let's see if makers have guts to move the story with realism.

B - No they dont. They absolutely dont. 🀣 The show took a time leap of 1 year in today's epi and Preesha is living with Armaan as his wife and since 1 year he is washing her brain with some stupid drug (Exactly same way how Simmi washed Raman's brain in YHM) like its sooo stupid. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Arey ye Masoom actually kuch mahine pehle humne nahi suna thaa Hotstar ek Irish series "Blood" ka remake karne wala hai. Ye vo series hai but not exact remake its adaptation. Also the reviews are good.

Edited by Arko1 - 1 years ago

Chee Harphool Mohini me kitna cringe hindi bol rahe h🀒

Keral me aisa thodi bolte honge... Goan Christian logon jaise mai gir gaya, aa gaya... bol rahe hai πŸ˜’

Original language dikhakar subtitles dete to accha rehta 

Originally posted by Arko1

B - No they dont. They absolutely dont. 🀣 The show took a time leap of 1 year in today's epi and Preesha is living with Armaan as his wife and since 1 year he is washing her brain with some stupid drug (Exactly same way how Simmi washed Raman's brain in YHM) like its sooo stupid. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I wish Armaan was never made negative because this so-called ML never learnt his mistakes even after 3 kids. At least during earlier Armaan phase, he was nice and Preesha was in her senses but now which bad and manipulative guy won't try to be physical with his hostage? And even if it happens then also more than him it will be Rudra at fault. 

Edited by Jerry_Chuhiya - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mighty_king

Chee Harphool Mohini me kitna cringe hindi bol rahe h🀒

Keral me aisa thodi bolte honge... Goan Christian logon jaise mai gir gaya, aa gaya... bol rahe hai πŸ˜’

There are very bad reviews on it on twitter. Log bol rahe hai dono leads bohot overacting karte hai aur kuch bhi sahi se nahi bolte. I cant wait to see the trps. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mujhe dangal chap bolte ho idhar log yhc dekhte hai πŸ€’

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Mujhe dangal chap bolte ho idhar log yhc dekhte hai πŸ€’

de dobi pachad ye log ko

Boards, Don't Hit Back β€” Bruce Lee - Fists Of Fury aka The Chinese...

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Yesterday Kundali Bhagya

leap aaya

PreeRan's daughter was introduced

Rishabh ji Preeta shaadi