Aryan Khan vs Siddhanth Kapoor...please explain! - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

😆just love all the conspiracy theories people come up with.😆If the ruling party wanted AK or SRK's arse, they would have it in a platter. Folks should stop deluding themselves that these actors matter in the bigger scheme of things to the higher ups. They are two-bit characters as far as the politicians are concerned. Even tucha politicians are worth more than any of these actors😆

btw, what are some of the other conspiracy tales you believe? The Osama-is-alive theory? What else? Just asking because they are so much fun ðŸ˜†

well said .Oh ya d conspiracy theories ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

If religion had anything to do with it Salman Khan would be locked up by now… 

Ya this criminal won’t roam outside n do films 

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

with all the conspiracy/ charge sheet theories floating around, we can next expect dialogs like the ones below from CID and ACP Pradhyuman😆

Daya, kuch toh gadbad hai😆

Daya, darwaza tod do

Ab toh tumhe faasi hi hogi😆

Oh my God, laash!😆

Khooni chahe kitna bhi chalak ho, CID waale un tak pohonch jaate hain

Ab saari zindagi jail me baith kar paise ginte rehna... phaansi ka order aane tak

Daya, goli seene mein lagi hai matlab kisine samne se goli chalayi hai😆

Daya, Abhijeet, pata lagao, koi na koi suraag toh jaroor milega😆

hope the wannabe detective types and the legal beagles come through with nice stories for our entertainment🤣

Oh u r script writer also , cid script , very funny ðŸ¤£

In a country as corrupted as India, watching some people fight day and night for the honesty of the officers and the entire system because jailing SRK's son for an entire month for looking "suspicious" is totally par for the course to them -- same place where Salman can get away with murder and Sanjay Dutt can get away with terrorist charges.

Even if he was caught in possession or with even coke in his system in a party, hypothetically speaking, keeping him behind bars for that long over it is BOUND to raise questions and get people talking, and wonder what exactly those charges were that warranted jailing him for that long despite being a son of a powerful public figure.

If someone like me who doesn't have anything to say about Indian politics and was never involved in the whole BJP/anti-BJP conversations on this forum found the month long imprisonment tyrannical, is it any wonder why this entire fiasco reinforced the opinions of those who always believed that the govt's been trying to zero in on SRK for not kowtowing to the ruling party?

Turn the tables and tell the same people that are upholding the Indian constitution and dissing others left and right for questioning the system that Aryan's name has now been cleared by the same personnel and they do a 180 and start cussing them out, cuz the corruption suddenly comes flying into focus for them ...cuz suddenly, the system didn't go with their narrative. Suddenly, those true blue officers and the judge aren't honest anymore for letting him go. ðŸ˜’

So, which one is it? Are they honest people? or are they corrupt?

oh wait, let me guess.

They were honest, true blue officers when they nabbed SRK's son for looking "suspicious" and the entire personnel was honest beyond a shadow of doubt while he was behind bars for a whooping month--the rest be damned.

But they were corrupt for letting him go. 

Hope I got the gist of it. ðŸ˜’

Let me flex a little.. I'm here after long time! 

So according to some comments on this thread a Khan, Muslim in India was tortured and was put in "Jail" by NCB for a month. 

Sorry sorry let me correct myself not just any Khan, the son of Shah Rukh Khan and point to be noted Modi has some animosity with SRK but he cant touch him so he went after his son.  (Absurdity I feel while typing this but chalo Lets move next point)

Before that chronology samajhni padegi.

Oct 2 Cruise raid happened and Khan along with others was taken for one-day NCB remand.

Oct 4: In front of the Magistrate, the NCB mentioned Aryan HAD NO DRUGS but claimed that Aryan Khan's WhatsApp chats reveal he was indulging in illicit drug actives and it would require further investigation. 

The Court allows NCB to keep the accused under their remand for three days till October 7.

Oct 7 Court denies further custody sought by NCB. Remands them in judicial custody. Aryan seeks bail.

Oct 11 Khan's bail Application get urgent hearing before special court, date given Oct 13 which continues till 14.

Oct 14: Special court reserves its order regarding the bail plea till October 20.

Oct 20: Judicial custody extended. Aryan Khan to approach Bombay High Court for bail, date given Oct 26

Oct 26: Hearing starts and Aryan Khan was granted bail by the Bombay High Court on Thursday, October 28.

N Some Stats time

Source:  https://ncrb.gov.in/sites/default/fileso/PSI_2020_as_on_27-12-2021_0.pdf

The number of people lodged in Indian prisons as undertrials increased at a faster rate between 2001 and 2020 than those convicted. 

At the end of 2020, Millions of people were lodged in Indian prisons are undertrials for more than a year. 

As of Tuesday, 1.6 crore criminal cases were pending judgment for more than a year across all district and taluka courts in India. 

Of them, nearly 2.2 Million cases were pending for over 10 years. While Aryan Khan was out of Judicial custody in 22 Days. 

But KHAN, Shah Rukh Khan was wronged because he is a Muslim and Modi has animosity against SRK.

In another universe people might be debating celebrity privilege for getting urgent hearings and sad state of Indian Judicial system where millions of people are suffering undertrials but some are stuck up on their agendas and conspiracies. 

Originally posted by iBleedPink

In a country as corrupted as India, watching some people fight day and night for the honesty of the officers and the entire system because jailing SRK's son for an entire month for looking "suspicious" is totally par for the course to them -- same place where Salman can get away with murder and Sanjay Dutt can get away with terrorist charges.

Even if he was caught in possession or with even coke in his system in a party, hypothetically speaking, keeping him behind bars for that long over it is BOUND to raise questions and get people talking, and wonder what exactly those charges were that warranted jailing him for that long despite being a son of a powerful public figure.

If someone like me who doesn't have anything to say about Indian politics and was never involved in the whole BJP/anti-BJP conversations on this forum found the month long imprisonment tyrannical, is it any wonder why this entire fiasco reinforced the opinions of those who always believed that the govt's been trying to zero in on SRK for not kowtowing to the ruling party?

Turn the tables and tell the same people that are upholding the Indian constitution and dissing others left and right for questioning the system that Aryan's name has now been cleared by the same personnel and they do a 180 and start cussing them out, cuz the corruption suddenly comes flying into focus for them ...cuz suddenly, the system didn't go with their narrative. Suddenly, those true blue officers and the judge aren't honest anymore for letting him go. ðŸ˜’

So, which one is it? Are they honest people? or are they corrupt?

oh wait, let me guess.

They were honest, true blue officers when they nabbed SRK's son for looking "suspicious" and the entire personnel was honest beyond a shadow of doubt while he was behind bars for a whooping month--the rest be damned.

But they were corrupt for letting him go. 

Hope I got the gist of it. ðŸ˜’

The day this news broke that a superstars son has been arrested ...I knew then and there that BJP got SRK via his son.....and lo behold....after a few hours the videos of Aryan being taken to the NCB office by a BJP worker(who has his pics with the PM) and a tadipaar criminal Gosavi.....was everywhere...and then Gosavi's selfie came out....We said how is it even possible that an employee of NCB is posting a selfie with a hig profile suspect like Aryan...it was because of that selfie we knew it was Aryan....soon NCB issued a message that Gosavi is not their employee....people clapped...see Gosavi is not NCB employee...and we were like that is even more serious.....a NON NCB person handling Aryan and his stuff?? What was there to prevent him from slipping something in Aryan's back pack....and we know what happened after that...

I don't know how and in which world...Wankhede and NCB are honest....like what else do u need🤣...The proof is in the pudding....the drama that happened....Gosavi ran away to Lucknow to surrender in Lucknow where there is BJP govt...🤣....matlab...kya smajh rakha hai sabko...apne jaisa??🤣

A high profile sensitive drug case and the suspect was handled by a BJP person and a criminal...but yeah please go on defending even if it makes ZERO sense....that is what we expect that u will defend everything that the aakaa does....bhale he aakaa ab Adaani ke salesman ban gaye ho...lobbying with the SriLankan Govt for Adani...🤣

BTW....6 people were arrested that day....3 of them were let go...they were the ones who had invited Aryan for the cruise.....all 3 from BJP families...🤣🤣

@Zeal

Don't you think you should be more worried about the fact that millions are still waiting for delayed justice because they don't have SRK's resources?

NCB SIT announced that NSB Mumbai handled the case wrong. The discrepancies between Mumbai's findings and SIT's findings are pretty blatant. We'll know more when they complete their investigation of Wankhede.

Neither SRK nor Aryan should be above the law. But they're not below the law, either. A false imprisonment and delayed justice are as bad in their case as they are for other Indians.

So when Aryan finally got out after a month because his dad had resources, why are you getting peeved? Because acc to SIT, he deserved to be out. He didn't deserve to be in to begin with. The patriotic thing would be to get outraged not because of SRK's money which got Aryan justice, but that it took money to get justice, which should be a right. Justice should NOT be a privilege, celeb or not.

And the millions who won't have money won't get that justice. Get outraged about that.

Instead, you seem to want SRK's son to suffer the same injustice as others. Why? What did he do to them? Or to you? Equal application of injustice instead of equal application of justice. What sense does it make?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago