Aryan Khan vs Siddhanth Kapoor...please explain! - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

If religion had anything to do with it Salman Khan would be locked up by now… 

Salman has his nose inside the ruling party's ass unlike SRK who stays out of politics. 

Originally posted by bakhtaavar

Salman has his nose inside the ruling party's ass unlike SRK who stays out of politics. 

Yes.....but I admire how he didn't care about the party and supported SRK openly...that was a risk.

Originally posted by arnavfluffy

consuming drugs is less of an offense than distributing drugs

drug peddling is a more serious offense

legally

Aryan wasn’t consuming nor was he distributing.

One is NCB with drug peddling case and other is local police with drugs consumption. I think rules are different for both cases, we donot which drugs they are taking in both cases. 

As per forum people, weed  or marijuana is not a big deal and blood test come positive for both if i am not wrong. so police thought the same and left siddhanth 😆

Jokes apart, the case depends on the substance and reason for which they arrested both the parties. Peddling is more serious than consumption. 

Edit: before people can jump on me let me clarify.. when NCB arrested they logged case of drug peddling and caught substance with the party they arrested. So getting bail is hard in this case. If anyone remember armaan is still in jail for getting caught with substance.

Edited by -PD- - 1 years ago
Originally posted by -PD-

One is NCB with drug peddling case and other is local police with drugs consumption. I think rules are different for both cases, we donot which drugs they are taking in both cases. 

As per forum people, weed  or marijuana is not a big deal and blood test come positive for both if i am not wrong. so police thought the same and left siddhanth 😆

Jokes apart, the case depends on the substance and reason for which they arrested both the parties. Peddling is more serious than consumption. 

of course....they framed Aryan in  more serious charge so they can keep him longer and keep diverting attention......Shakti Kapoor ke bete se ghanta nahi fark padne wala hai kissi ko....raat gayi baat gayi.....actually they wanted SRK to do what Sallu is doing because of SRK's much cleaner image in public unlike Salman...for such a huge superstar his list of controversies are not that many...and not that grave either.....but SRK wasn't going to be at the beck and call of the party so they punished him....

Originally posted by bakhtaavar

😆just love all the conspiracy theories people come up with.😆If the ruling party wanted AK or SRK's arse, they would have it in a platter. Folks should stop deluding themselves that these actors matter in the bigger scheme of things to the higher ups. They are two-bit characters as far as the politicians are concerned. Even tucha politicians are worth more than any of these actors😆

btw, what are some of the other conspiracy tales you believe? The Osama-is-alive theory? What else? Just asking because they are so much fun 😆

Edit: before people can jump on me let me clarify.. when NCB arrested they logged case of drug peddling and caught substance with the party they arrested. So getting bail is hard in this case. If anyone remember armaan is still in jail for getting caught with substance.

NCB has not even filed a charge sheet for this claim let alone provide some proof to support this claim… 

Originally posted by JustWandering

NCB has not even filed a charge sheet for this claim let alone provide some proof to support this claim… 

Some much confusion around charge sheet  

Some much confusion around charge sheet  

There is no confusion. Ncb has failed to produce any charge sheet against aryan and dropped any charges against him. 

Instead an inquiry committee has found that protocol was not followed while collecting evidence or detaining individuals by sameer Wankhede And ncb officers… 

some of the findings were 

I know it’s a wayyyy more of an interesting headline to read that Aryan Khan was peddling drugs than to read that NCB mishandled this investigation and arrested aryan khan Ans kept him in jail for nothing for 29 days…. While home ministers personal lawyer was flying in from Delhi to make sure that he stays in jail… but keep in mind that it’s a young mans life and reputation on line here… we should be careful to throw such accusation around let alone egg on central agencies to carry on such witch hunts just cause someone doesn’t like his dad. 

with all the conspiracy/ charge sheet theories floating around, we can next expect dialogs like the ones below from CID and ACP Pradhyuman😆

Daya, kuch toh gadbad hai😆

Daya, darwaza tod do

Ab toh tumhe faasi hi hogi😆

Oh my God, laash!😆

Khooni chahe kitna bhi chalak ho, CID waale un tak pohonch jaate hain

Ab saari zindagi jail me baith kar paise ginte rehna... phaansi ka order aane tak

Daya, goli seene mein lagi hai matlab kisine samne se goli chalayi hai😆

Daya, Abhijeet, pata lagao, koi na koi suraag toh jaroor milega😆

hope the wannabe detective types and the legal beagles come through with nice stories for our entertainment🤣