Aryan Khan vs Siddhanth Kapoor...please explain! - Page 11

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mahisa_22

Well, it is being put to use, evidently. ðŸ˜‰

Also, it is illegal to throw someone in custody without proof, and until preliminary investigation has been completed. The way it is going with Wankede. The proof is in the pudding, see?

"Illegal to throw in custody without proof" So you meant to say Srk lawyers, one of them being ex-attorney. Didnt go to court and say this arrest is illegal and Judge be like "Oops! You're right. Bail Granted.." faltu main 22 din ka itna lamba ordeal chala bechare innocent Aryan ke liye. Uff!

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 years ago
Originally posted by hotchoco

Now why are you acting like we didn't see your posts while all this was going on? You should be able to take a little back and forth considering you started with the mocking about defamation cases. It's all great until others are being called conspiracy theorists and whatnot. But saying you enjoyed that month results in the other side being called delusional and vile? Sure Jan. 

Open threats to report are also against the rules as far as I know. 

And oh, I'll keep writing FAKE for a fake case as much as I want. Keep your suggestions to yourself unless you're willing to take mine too - so here's a suggestion from my end - please go focus on your mata rani. 

yup....taking snide potshots is OK...but khuleaam fake bolna is gunaah....I would rather have people who come and show their dislike openly than sugar coating it...

Dude, please use your brains at least once in a blue moon. What 'proof' was there? Even the so-called WhatsApp chats turned out to be a false lead. And Aryan's bloodstream didn't show drug traces, nor was he carrying them, so what was the goddamn reason he was kept in custody? Stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer, which you can't. 

And the hearing was deferred multiple times, forgot that conveniently?

Arrey Mahisa ji nahi de sakte straight answer.. hum unpad gavar kaise use karenge apna brain.. humne to Mila hi nahi.. sab to srk fans ko bhagwan gift kar diye. 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Arrey Mahisa ji nahi de sakte straight answer.. hum unpad gavar kaise use karenge apna brain.. humne to Mila hi nahi.. sab to srk fans ko bhagwan gift kar diye. 

Asking again, WHAT PROOFS WHERE THERE? 

Also, stop playing the victim. Nobody's falling for it. 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Oh hey Darling, thanks for the welcome!

As the chargesheet mentioned Aryan had no drugs, which was also stated by NCB in front of the Magistrate on day one.. The only aspect of Aryan's case that was being investigated was whether he had any ties to international drug trafficking. It may appear that big fancy words are being used to make Aryan into a Mafia or something, but this is not the case! He was at the bottom of the drug supply chain, occasionally supplying drugs to his friends as those chats implied. However, WhatsApp chats are not admissible in court. As a result, he was acquitted of all charges.

Thanks for the play by play but no thanks. Every person has their own version of how things unfolded and I'm not about to take your word for it. 

I'm sure those fancy buzzwords were used to plaster news channels with sensational headlines for shock value and TRP ratings, cuz it certainly had a lot of takers on this forum... and outside of it too by extension.

I haven't kept track of every second of this case like some, but even if what you're saying is true, someone spending a month in jail over something that so obviously lacked proper grounds to begin with isn't a good look for the justice system and only validates the so called "conspiracy theories" your side is so peeved with.

Why do you think so many people who aren't even SRK fans suddenly came out in support of Aryan? Precisely because the entire thing looked extremely unconvincing and shady from the get go.

Originally posted by hotchoco

Now why are you acting like we didn't see your posts while all this was going on? You should be able to take a little back and forth considering you started with the mocking about defamation cases. It's all great until others are being called conspiracy theorists and whatnot. But saying you enjoyed that month results in the other side being called delusional and vile? Sure Jan. 

Open threats to report are also against the rules as far as I know. 

And oh, I'll keep writing FAKE for a fake case as much as I want. Keep your suggestions to yourself unless you're willing to take mine too - so here's a suggestion from my end - please go focus on your mata rani. 

Who's her mata rani btw? Just curious. 

Asking again, WHAT PROOFS WHERE THERE? 

Also, stop playing the victim. Nobody's falling for it. 

Mahisa I don't owe you an explanation so there is no point of being victimized. 

I have said it multiple times but for you one last time.

NCB accepted very first day in front of Magistrate that Aryan had no drugs and neither consumed on that day. However his whatsapp chats Impied his involvement in drug network which needed further investigation. 

Prior to investigation whatsapp chats can be accepted as pre-investigation starting point so court granted Judicial Custody. That's what happen under all cases. 

However WhatsApp chats arent admissable while filling chargesheet as evidence. And because NCB weren't able to gather further evidences.. therefore Aryan was granted bail and later clear of all charges. 

Now beleive what you want to believe. 

Closed for personal attacks and fighting between members. 

Regards 

BWF DT