Apnapan | Family - broken yet together? - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Revamped not in storyline but with new actors, you mean? 😂😂😂

Turns out ye IKNMP sequel hi hai ðŸ˜²

Sony TV is back with yet another sequel after Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi and Bade Achhe Lage Hai. Ekta Kapoor's Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar with Pallavi Kulkarni and Ronit Bose Roy turned into a massive hit. The show was not only ahead of its time but gave an interesting slice of life to the viewers. Now, Ekta Kapoor is back with a sequel to the show titled as Apnnapan. Starring Cezanne Khan and Rajshri Thakur the story hints at a similar plot with an estranged couple and their children who are divided between their parents.

Source: https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-mrinalini-tyagi-bags-sony-tv-s-apnnapan-220316

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Originally posted by nautankitadka

Turns out ye IKNMP sequel hi hai ðŸ˜²

Sony TV is back with yet another sequel after Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi and Bade Achhe Lage Hai. Ekta Kapoor's Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar with Pallavi Kulkarni and Ronit Bose Roy turned into a massive hit. The show was not only ahead of its time but gave an interesting slice of life to the viewers. Now, Ekta Kapoor is back with a sequel to the show titled as Apnnapan. Starring Cezanne Khan and Rajshri Thakur the story hints at a similar plot with an estranged couple and their children who are divided between their parents.

Source: https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-mrinalini-tyagi-bags-sony-tv-s-apnnapan-220316

Nivedita vibes. It will be interesting to see her as Nivedita or even that close friend of Neil's who wants to marry him. I don't remember clearly but i think it was essayed by sayantani ghosh😆😆

Nivedita vibes. It will be interesting to see her as Nivedita or even that close friend of Neil's who wants to marry him. I don't remember clearly but i think it was essayed by sayantani ghosh😆😆

But ye to Lalita hai, Pallavi ki bestie/works with her. So ye alag dimension hoga ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

But ye to Lalita hai, Pallavi ki bestie/works with her. So ye alag dimension hoga ðŸ˜†

Sad... i would have liked to see her as Nivedita ðŸ¤£

Instead of showering, am eating a whole tub of ice cream

🤣 who knows future me kya hoga🤣

She is playing the equivalent of that friend of Ragini's from hospital (the one shipping her with her boss) and having a massive crush on Neil later till she realised he is Ragini's ex hubby ðŸ˜†

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Cute dimension hoga ðŸ˜†

Icecream GIF | Gfycat

You got so attached to the character w/o watching the show, that you got depressed Teju is not playing Nivedita and started having ice-cream in that dukh? HAWWWW!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£

Why was this never promoted as a sequel? They couldve got more viewers

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

Why was this never promoted as a sequel? They couldve got more viewers

Maybe to attract new viewers like me ðŸ¤£