Apnapan | Family - broken yet together?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago

The latest promo showing the daughters' marriage. She taunts her mom saying you left dad and you're still not happy. I have some mixed reaction to this. 

Let's see how it unfolds. I'm also confused at the number of kids they have. The old photo showed three kids, promo mein 5 dikhte hai.. smiley44

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

The latest promo showing the daughters' marriage. She taunts her mom saying you left dad and you're still not happy. I have some mixed reaction to this. 

Let's see how it unfolds. I'm also confused at the number of kids they have. The old photo showed three kids, promo mein 5 dikhte hai.. smiley44

This show gives me Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar vibes so strongly. I had loved Ronit Roy and Pallavi so much in the show. So I am kinda having mixed feelings about watching it or not. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

This show gives me Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar vibes so strongly. I had loved Ronit Roy and Pallavi so much in the show. So I am kinda having mixed feelings about watching it or not. 

I haven't watched that. I'll give it a try smiley36 a week or so 

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I haven't watched that. I'll give it a try smiley36 a week or so 

It was a really good show about marital ego and how someone's past could become a basis of mistrust in a relationship. I loved it and Ronit-Pallavi's chemistry was pretty amazing too. One of those shows that I could definitely watch once again. smiley42

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

It was a really good show about marital ego and how someone's past could become a basis of mistrust in a relationship. I loved it and Ronit-Pallavi's chemistry was pretty amazing too. One of those shows that I could definitely watch once again. smiley42

Sounds good, I might watch a few scenessmiley36

Hi I am new in this forum...hope we will have our memorable  moments and discussions..

I was just waiting for this for many days...even I heard somewhere that these kids will be all adopted by nikhil and pallavi..lets see how it unfolds...

Waise cezanne sir and mam told that it will be way different and I really trust them..

Thanks..

Originally posted by Anuprerna_fan

Hi I am new in this forum...hope we will have our memorable  moments and discussions..

I was just waiting for this for many days...even I heard somewhere that these kids will be all adopted by nikhil and pallavi..lets see how it unfolds...

Waise cezanne sir and mam told that it will be way different and I really trust them..

Thanks..

Welcome dear! smiley31Yes the show looks promising but the thing with SONY is they usually axe good shows to bring in new ones. Hopefully this one won't be like that smiley36

Hoping for the bestsmiley9

What is the actual story? Is it about the parents or about the kids?

Appnapan - Badalte Rishton Ka Bandhan