Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Congratulations to India for an emphatic victory over SA! ⭐️

Congratulations GIFs - Download on Funimada.com

Thanks for the tag Host 🤗

India Won by 48 runs  🥳🥳

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Seems like after last game Rahul Dravid has shown his indiranagar ka gunda roop to all the players of team India 

Just kidding finally after 2-0 now its 2-1 now next game they have to do is hisaab barabar with 2-2.

Then with 2-3 win the series  smiley36 too optimistic from my side.. 

now I won’t be watch or check score of any match of team india from now on tabhi jeetate hai yeh..😂😂😂😂

I have given up watching India play ….. I didnt see our last win … and saw the scores and win a few day later… IPL ki jai ho at over Rs 100 crore per match media rights….. perhaps they can now afford celebrity comedians to do commentary in hindi next year vs uninintended one we saw :) 

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I have given up watching India play ….. I didnt see our last win … and saw the scores and win a few day later… IPL ki jai ho at over Rs 100 crore per match media rights….. perhaps they can now afford celebrity comedians to do commentary in hindi next year vs uninintended one we saw :) 

I am not watching either  n watched just highlights of last match. IPL is always a top priority for the players these days like “ team india mein aana mera sapna but pehle IPL wala maal apna” . They are not serious with playing for national team as we saw the debacle last years with world T20 series last year. 

Hindi commentary uff kya kahe.. 🤪 I agree next year they might get a comedian to do commentary atleast they will do better than ooimaa , garam halwa wala AK n dimaag dukhaane wala AC.. 🤣 Atleast we can laugh 😂