Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Briaahna

mama kasam you will need more than alcohol if it becomes a hit 😂prebook deepika or Aryan for real maal 

I usually don’t reply to new accounts. But seems like someone made a new account just to say this 

Originally posted by Almirah

I don't know why you have been trashing the movie everywhere and spreading negativity about Brahmastra without even watching the trailer. Don't do this. Wait for the spectacle unfold tomorrow and then you will have to eat your words.

I am not sure why you feel so,  I have commented critically on anything which I felt about from ananya in gehraiyaan to prithviraj or laal singh. I have no particular like or dislike and if you notice I have always said that the movie might be good which as you said we never know till it comes, so I don't think it is negativity.

how can I trash a movie before viewing it, I have pointed to the publicity campaign which is over the top. 

I feel the hyperbole they are creating is confusing and detrimental and even in the thread I created I pointed to factual statements and it was constructive discussion which others also stated and enjoyed.

in fact looking at some of the other thread titles, my posts are  frankly inofffensive

I think you are a fan and it is but natural you may not like the criticism, it is the same for all movies and their fans 

this is a movie forum and obviously everything will be dissected minutely including the going ons before and around the release, not just this movie but all others too especially the big releases

Prthiviraj and Akshay too have been criticized massively and I have posted there too, you may not have noticed it

as for eating my words, we all discuss and make tons of statements here and for me it is for fun, nothing in the world changes because I said something, I am inconsequential if the movie is great, I will definetly watch it and I will be happy for you and for the efforts of the team especially Ayaan who is young and talented 

peace out

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by CrimeMasterToto

My Expectations are sky high .. mainly because the team has been hyping this movie a LOT. Also because it has RK, Alia and BigB

It better be worth it ðŸ˜Ž

SRK in guest appearance bhool gaye??😆

I love the whole star cast...September come soon..

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

What kind of alcohol will I need to tolerate this 

Watching the trailer has not been made mandatory by the GOI...so u don't need alcohol at all.....lekin haan Bramhastra ke kandhe per rakh kar dambook chalani hai toh koi baat nahi....main peeta nahi hoon...pilayi gayi hai..🤣

mama kasam you will need more than alcohol if it becomes a hit 😂prebook deepika or Aryan for real maal 

Bri...what happened to your account?😕

Oh shit ayan just posted something on his Insta

And bloody I can’t post 😭

ITS BRAHMASTRA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit ayan just posted something on his Insta

And bloody I can’t post 😭

ITS BRAHMASTRA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cez2aRFIa5L/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=