Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Made it to the next EDT 😆 Well as much as I am annoyed with the current track, I want the show to continue for a bit coz I love seeing little Pihu. I might be being too optimistic here but wouldn’t it be lovely to see few episodes of RaYa with Pihu living blissfully? I donno if the makers will give us that. But so far they have seen the reaction of viewers on SM. And since they r moving at a jetspeed I am hoping they expose Nandu and bring in a track where RaYa get together. I donno if Nakuul and Disha will come back together again or not. So would want to enjoy watching them onscreen for some more time. If only we had the concepts of seasons the storyline would be crisp and it’s exciting to wait for a new season. I definitely don’t enjoy watching the current negativity but hopefully things get better. 

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This kid literally looks like RaYa daughter.  Eyes of Ram and golu molu cheeks of Priya

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

This kid literally looks like RaYa daughter.  Eyes of Ram and golu molu cheeks of Priya

For me right now, she is the star of the show. Neither Nakuul nor Disha 😆 this kid is a show stealer. And to think she was bashed so badly when news of leap was announced 😵

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

For me right now, she is the star of the show. Neither Nakuul nor Disha 😆 this kid is a show stealer. And to think she was bashed so badly when news of leap was announced 😵

Does she act well too ?

I saw the dance scene of Priya n Pihu on insta. That was damn  cute.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Does she act well too ?

I saw the dance scene of Priya n Pihu on insta. That was damn  cute.

For a child artist she is good. You should see the precap where she meets Ram. She will give him back good 😆 Here is the link:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeoN-tHKbmL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

One thing I noticed is, neither Disha nor Nakuul have posted anything in their story with Aarohi (kid playing Pihu). Ideally the child artist spends most of their time with actors who play their parents. I have seen Alefia and Aanchal post stories with her but not these two. Nakuul might have just started shooting with her. But u have a cute kid on sets, u tend to bond with him or her. Just my observation.

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I still wonder how the CVs will show Priya redeeming her mistakes? Whatever she did is not easily redeemable and cannot be shown like everything became alright abruptly like some of the other tracks(Remember Vedika and chuha🤣). Same with Ram who never had a spine to standup for his wife as easily as he said I love you to her along with being a slave to his step family…. Also Ram’s coping mechanism of running after bimbos seems so out of character of him. These two combined can be highly toxic for Pihu. So waiting to see how CVs are going to handle the coming episodes. 

I may stop watching again after a few more episodes since my mental health is important than a fictional show. I wish the CVs stay away from glorifying regressive plots as love or sacrifice, as there are people out there who get influenced from the crap being shown.

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

One thing I noticed is, neither Disha nor Nakuul have posted anything in their story with Aarohi (kid playing Pihu). Ideally the child artist spends most of their time with actors who play their parents. I have seen Alefia and Aanchal post stories with her but not these two. Nakuul might have just started shooting with her. But u have a cute kid on sets, u tend to bond with him or her. Just my observation.

I think its cause Disha isnt that fond of kids which is why the bonding isnt there or who knows they do bond but dont post(Disha’s introvert) . I was actually quite surprised to see Disha doing a great job in playing a  mother’s role. Love the bonding between Priya and Pihu. Seeing Alefia and Aanchal’s bond with the kid, would love to see Pihu bonding with her Saara Maasi and Brinda. We already seen her bonding with Sara Maasi in the show ❤️ Really interested to see her bonding with Bri.

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago