Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Posted the link for Highlights here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161266671

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Madhu.

Congratulations to SA For winning the match.

Cheers..

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thats what my hubby was saying aaj bhi haarenge n I was like why you saying this n he was like ipl khatam paisa hajam..๐Ÿ˜†

I am thinking the same.. I switched channel and watching history channel.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I watched Tehran - webseries instead. Itnaaa bakwaas mood hain kyonki IPL auction media rights is thru the roof. > 100 crore rupees per match. 

aur idhar India losing โ€”- it should be 0-5 whitewash. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I watched Tehran - webseries instead. Itnaaa bakwaas mood hain kyonki IPL auction media rights is thru the roof. > 100 crore rupees per match. 

5-0 is eminent if Pant doesn't learn and show responsibility. In first game should have bowled bhuvi 3/4 overs on tro depending on situation. He bowled only 2. 

In 2nd game he did bowl him for 3 overs but should have given him 4th and tried to get more. he didnt. Whattt was the use of saving an over in 7 rpo chase? ๐Ÿคช

Learn from MS and CSK, he never bowls chahar in death unless there is a problem ( like a bowler injury or chahar being too expensive upfront which happens only 5/10 of times).

Sending DK late. When everyone knows 13th over is DK point, should have sen him then. 

And now to his batting. SO SO SO IRRESPONSIBLE. We don't lack hitters. If he gets in early he needs to make sure he doesnt get our and scores at 120/130. Other players will take care of runs. . 

Bowling was good overall. Expected of bhuvi to run riot in helpful conditions. He is the best when it comes to exploiting conditions.

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I literally was so angry while watching the match. N then I was like its better to change the channel. 
They all have filled their pockets with loads of money so National team doesnโ€™t matter that much. They are not MSD that playing for india counts as National duty. 
If it would be a Whitewash then definitely fans will wash the players ๐Ÿ˜†

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Doesn't look India is serious about T20  world cup. Foreigners aate hain aur humaari zameen pe humein pelkar chale jaate hain. And Hardik Pandya was claiming that India has 2-3 teams which are ready to play international matches ๐Ÿ˜ตIpl mein do chaar innings accha khelne sabhi khudko bahubali samajhne lagte hain

India also didnt win any T20 world cup after IPL began ๐Ÿ˜… I mean I am okay with IPL but I dont like how some players prefer IPL over internationals. Like there is a different level of pride when you represent your country in an international game or tournament. Some players r easily available in IPL but they take rest mostly in international matches.one way its good for the team to test bench strength but then how about the main players they r the ones who will play wc eventually they also need to practice more , it would be more efficient to play international matches than IPL. I mean cant they take a break in an IPL season at least ๐Ÿ˜…

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

India also didnt win any T20 world cup after IPL began ๐Ÿ˜… I mean I am okay with IPL but I dont like how some players prefer IPL over internationals. Like there is a different level of pride when you represent your country in an international game or tournament. Some players r easily available in IPL but they take rest mostly in international matches.one way its good for the team to test bench strength but then how about the main players they r the ones who will play wc eventually they also need to practice more , it would be more efficient to play international matches than IPL. I mean cant they take a break in an IPL season at least ๐Ÿ˜…

They won't take break from IPL because all existing Indian cricketers are money minded. Never heard any Indian cricketer taking break from IPL to focus on international cricket. Even Pujara and Hanuma wanted to try his luck in IPL auction lol. Don't worry, if they fail in world cup they are already ready with excuses like how IPL and bio bubble exhausted them but no one will take break from IPL