Manjari khiladi number 1 ? 😉 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Life_Is_Dutiful

Manjari maata is such a khiladi that mere ko lagta hai she got married to Harsh through bride swapπŸ€ͺ🀑

Kya kya gul khilayi hai yeh Manju baby. πŸ€£

Originally posted by firewings_diya

Happy to see u hereπŸ€—

I have another theory what if neil is orphan and manjari changed abhi and neil's report. When everyone knows neil is not  birla why would they try to match report with harsh.πŸ˜†strange logics of itv πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ˜³

I think Neil is Harsh's son that's why he is treated so badly by him. See as soon as he got to know Neil is his son, he started worrying where he is gayab. Just imagine if Abhi turns actually an orphan or just Manjari's son, he will start treating Abhi badly and love Neil. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Moonlight493

I bet Manjari is like Aparna Basu soon she’ll turn negative and show her true colours. She’ll kill Harsh Birla for property 

Who knows... but isn't it the other way. She is the rich one and he is the brainy one. Abhi mentioned that the Birla hospital is on Manjari's dad's property. 

Originally posted by Veenapain

I agree. Why did they match the report when everyone knows he is orphan 

Exactly that was quite a blunder πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Waidehi

I m sure this abhi  is not their son I m sure Neil is real son 

Same here... or at least Neil is Harsh's son and Abhi either an orphan or just Manjari's son. This is probably the reason she never revealed the truth. She is already treated like a doormat just imagine if Abhi has no more power, she will be thrown out of Harsh's life and Abhi too. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Same here... or at least Neil is Harsh's son and Abhi either an orphan or just Manjari's son. This is probably the reason she never revealed the truth. She is already treated like a doormat just imagine if Abhi has no more power, she will be thrown out of Harsh's life and Abhi too. 

Neil deserves to be real son  not this man who think he is head no can talk in middle he think he is right always in case manjari Akshara always supporting wrong this man deserves orphan only I m waiting for the days where arohi will treat him bad he has done enough to that girl this character is no use no value nor anything 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Thank you πŸ˜³

I think Neil is Harsh's son that's why he is treated so badly by him. See as soon as he got to know Neil is his son, he started worrying where he is gayab. Just imagine if Abhi turns actually an orphan or just Manjari's son, he will start treating Abhi badly and love Neil. πŸ˜†

this is such a messed up show πŸ˜† i always feel jo diktha hai waise hotha nahi hai πŸ˜† they are showing harsh as negative but i feel manjari is the evil one here πŸ˜†

Maybe she is the real villain and Abhi isn't Harsh's biological son.