Posted: 3 months ago

Hello forumwasiyon, 

I watch on and off this show because of HC and Pranali as both are amazing actors and awesome in their respective characters. They kinda look cute too. smiley43

Regarding this adoption track, there is a dialogue said by Manjari which is something like "If only you knew who is the real Birla..." I think it was a monologue said after Harsh's misbehavior with Neil. 

So I was wondering what if Abhi is not a Birla ? Maybe due to some incident Manjari made believe the entire family that Abhi is their son. We all know she can do anything. smiley37 Maybe real Abhi died after his birth and she brought some other kid so that Harsh doesn't throw her out of his life. If you remember Manjari didn't want DNA test of Abhi. I have another theory which is quite wild. smiley37 I don't think a sanskari and doormat like her will do something like this but what if she was in love with a man but she had to get married to Harsh instead ? πŸ€” She was already pregnant with the other guy so Abhi is her son but not Harsh's. smiley37 Manjari #KhiladiNo1 #ManjuRockedHarshuShocked smiley37

If any of the two suppositions is true, her dialogue will make sense and her fear for the DNA test too. One of the reasons for keeping the secret could be also that she didn't want some other woman's child to be the heir (Dr. Avni's son, Neil). 

Anyway thanks for reading this bakwaas. smiley9

And sorry if this was already discussed. smiley36 

wow hum dono hi ghum ghanja chor ke yaha aagaye hai smiley36

Welcome dear to the forum smiley31

Originally posted by Miss-Behave

wow hum dono hi ghum ghanja chor ke yaha aagaye hai smiley36

Welcome dear to the forum smiley31

Ghum ganja is boring and the forum even more. smiley37 So I just wander from one forum to another. smiley37

Thank you though I will be just a mehman of two days. smiley9

Manjari maata is such a khiladi that mere ko lagta hai she got married to Harsh through bride swapsmiley39🀑

Harsh mahima and arooo are the real khiladis

Manjari and akshu are innocent kaand makers smiley36 kaand after kaand in the disguise of good intentions. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 months ago

Happy to see u heresmiley31

I have another theory what if neil is orphan and manjari changed abhi and neil's report. When everyone knows neil is not  birla why would they try to match report with harsh.smiley36strange logics of itv smiley36

I bet Manjari is like Aparna Basu soon she’ll turn negative and show her true colours. She’ll kill Harsh Birla for property 

Originally posted by firewings_diya

Happy to see u heresmiley31

I have another theory what if neil is orphan and manjari changed abhi and neil's report. When everyone knows neil is not  birla why would they try to match report with harsh.smiley36strange logics of itv smiley36

I agree. Why did they match the report when everyone knows he is orphan 

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai