Manjari khiladi number 1 ? 😉

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello forumwasiyon, 

I watch on and off this show because of HC and Pranali as both are amazing actors and awesome in their respective characters. They kinda look cute too. β˜ΊοΈ

Regarding this adoption track, there is a dialogue said by Manjari which is something like "If only you knew who is the real Birla..." I think it was a monologue said after Harsh's misbehavior with Neil. 

So I was wondering what if Abhi is not a Birla ? Maybe due to some incident Manjari made believe the entire family that Abhi is their son. We all know she can do anything. πŸ€£ Maybe real Abhi died after his birth and she brought some other kid so that Harsh doesn't throw her out of his life. If you remember Manjari didn't want DNA test of Abhi. I have another theory which is quite wild. πŸ€£ I don't think a sanskari and doormat like her will do something like this but what if she was in love with a man but she had to get married to Harsh instead ? πŸ€” She was already pregnant with the other guy so Abhi is her son but not Harsh's. πŸ€£ Manjari #KhiladiNo1 #ManjuRockedHarshuShocked πŸ€£

If any of the two suppositions is true, her dialogue will make sense and her fear for the DNA test too. One of the reasons for keeping the secret could be also that she didn't want some other woman's child to be the heir (Dr. Avni's son, Neil). 

Anyway thanks for reading this bakwaas. πŸ˜³

And sorry if this was already discussed. πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

wow hum dono hi ghum ghanja chor ke yaha aagaye hai πŸ˜†

Welcome dear to the forum πŸ€—

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

wow hum dono hi ghum ghanja chor ke yaha aagaye hai πŸ˜†

Welcome dear to the forum πŸ€—

Ghum ganja is boring and the forum even more. πŸ€£ So I just wander from one forum to another. πŸ€£

Thank you though I will be just a mehman of two days. πŸ˜³

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Manjari maata is such a khiladi that mere ko lagta hai she got married to Harsh through bride swapπŸ€ͺ🀑

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Harsh mahima and arooo are the real khiladis

Manjari and akshu are innocent kaand makers πŸ˜† kaand after kaand in the disguise of good intentions. 

Edited by _charu_ - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Happy to see u hereπŸ€—

I have another theory what if neil is orphan and manjari changed abhi and neil's report. When everyone knows neil is not  birla why would they try to match report with harsh.πŸ˜†strange logics of itv πŸ˜†

I bet Manjari is like Aparna Basu soon she’ll turn negative and show her true colours. She’ll kill Harsh Birla for property 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Happy to see u hereπŸ€—

I have another theory what if neil is orphan and manjari changed abhi and neil's report. When everyone knows neil is not  birla why would they try to match report with harsh.πŸ˜†strange logics of itv πŸ˜†

I agree. Why did they match the report when everyone knows he is orphan 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I m sure this abhi  is not their son I m sure Neil is real son 

Edited by Waidehi - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Waidehi

I m sure this abhi  is not their son I m sure Neil is real son 

If this happens then it will good seeing all his ghammand end