Maddam Sir

About Madam Sir

Heer001 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

well it is just a post of me talking about madam sir so hope on.

so until 2 months back i did not knew that a show named Madam Sir even exist. But, then i saw a promo of a track and was really impressed. Now i have been a sab tv viewer from its golden days with shows like Fir, yes boss, jugni chali jalandhar, tmkoc(funny), srjmb season1,papadh pol, rk laxman ki duniya ,chidiya ghar, lapta ganj, gutar gu, male gau ka chintoo etc.

o i started watching it from a random episode and really got hitched. Now i cannot miss an episode .So few things i love about the show:

the onscreen chemistry of the cast, be it anyone from Haseena to Billu, from DSP to Badnaam , iqbaal every one share such a great chemistry which one can see during the scenes.

women friendships, it is so rare to see women supporting each other on itv that this show seems like a breath of fresh air.

the performances and the comic timing of the cast is literally very good. For people trying comedy genre for the first time they all definitely nailed it

the subtle combination of Drama and comedy

kareena- Man the connection and the vibe i feel when i watch their scene is incredible , their friendship , their care , their love for each other and their duty .The only two itv female characters whom people even ship romantically.

It is not a one man show , the dish of madam sir is incomplete without any 1 ingredient ,each cast member is really important .

So these r the things that i analyzed over the span of 2 months.aDo share your thoughts about the show and how did you came across it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heer001

so until 2 months back i did not knew that a show named Madam Sir even exist. But, then i saw a promo of a track and was really impressed. Now i have been a sab tv viewer from its golden days with shows like Fir, yes boss, jugni chali jalandhar, tmkoc(funny), srjmb season1,papadh pol, rk laxman ki duniya ,chidiya ghar, lapta ganj, gutar gu, male gau ka chintoo etc.

o i started watching it from a random episode and really got hitched. Now i cannot miss an episode .So few things i love about the show:

the onscreen chemistry of the cast, be it anyone from Haseena to Billu, from DSP to Badnaam , iqbaal every one share such a great chemistry which one can see during the scenes.

women friendships, it is so rare to see women supporting each other on itv that this show seems like a breath of fresh air.

the performances and the comic timing of the cast is literally very good. For people trying comedy genre for the first time they all definitely nailed it

kareena- Man the connection and the vibe i feel when i watch their scene is incredible , their friendship , their care , their love for each other and their duty .The only two itv female characters whom people even ship romantically.

It is not a one man show , the dish of madam sir is incomplete without any 1 ingredient ,each cast member is really important .

So these r the things that i analyzed over the span of 2 months.aDo share your thoughts about the show and how did you came across it.

great

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heer001

Welcome to this forum and to this fandom. For me this is the only show ITV that kept me hooked. I once saw random clip on insta and thought of giving this show a try and I never regretted that till date.

It's amazing. The entire cast is wonderful. The storyline keeps you hooked. I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I have the same story as above. Saw a clip on Insta and started watching the show and then the rest is history. Never looked back and have no regrets for loving this show and the cast immensely. ðŸ˜³

Btw welcome to the forum Heer001 and hareesh_fan

Please feel free to introduce yourselves in this member's introduction thread so that we can know each other well. You don't have to tell your personal details, just how we should address you and maybe where you are from will suffice. 

This is the link. ðŸ˜Š

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5280824

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well my story is also pretty much the same. I saw an episode on my YouTube reccomad nations. I took a peek, saw bhavika and started watching from then on.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

I knew that this show existed since I checked Rahil sir's wiki page at the start of 2021...to see wether he was doing any new shows....saw that he was playing a role of a cop which was literally opposite to what he played in CID , I didn't start watching it then , I watched the precap for ep 205 and kept watching the precaps alone for a while ( I don't remember why) that was the time when I started watching SRJMB ( Sajan re jhoot mat bolo season 1) saw Sukesh Anand ( Paresh from SRJMB in the precap of ep 260) and since I was fresh out of watching SRJMB , I watched maddam sir , that was the Anuseena propose episode and I went back to watch the show from the beginning and got hooked.... Maddam sir had a lot of guest appearances from the cast of other shows I watched ..

Yogesh Barwe ( Ajay Jhadhav)  from Bhakharwadi is one of the main cast in maddam sir ( Billu the spy 😎) 

Bharti ( Tejal Adivarekar) from Bhakharwadi is Malaika in MS 

Nirmiti  ( Tarka Pednekar ) from Bhakharwadi was in ep 93-106 as the "dead" sister of the building contractor who was another usual face from  the CID old episodes

Nakul  ( Rahil Azam ) from CID as DSP Anubhav Singh

Jayant from Bhakharwadi as the  main guy in the work from home track  , marriage with non veg girl track and sukhi nagar track

Paresh ( Sukesh Anand)  from SRJMB in akhada track. , Work from home track and in the noise pollution track 

Praveena bhabhi ( Vaishali Thakkar) from baa bahoo aur baby  , Bharati of ek Mahal ho sapno ka as constable Babita Sarkar...

Rashmi bhabhi from ek Mahal ho sapno ka , Rasila Ben from Bhakharwadi , Usha aunty from SRJMB ( Pallavi Pradhan ) in and as the mother with Alzheimer's track

Apara Mehta ; Paro bhabhi of ek Mahal ho sapno ka, mausi from khichdi , overacting maa from SRJMB as bua saas in Maddam sir

What's with Maddam sir creators hiring most of the supporting  cast  for the cases from Bhakharwadi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 1 years ago