Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

Greed is indeed one part, but there is also some secret that she threatened to open up if Niyati does not comply. What could that be? Some shady past is there for sure..

waiting for the layers to reveal in each character one by one .

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

waiting for the layers to reveal in each character one by one .

Yes, I am interested to know more about Banni's mom also. Why did she get so shamed? 😭

Seems like Banni grew up too fast and Yuvaan lost his sanity due to the loss of their mothers. 

Possible at some point both might turn out to be alive in true iTV twist style..

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

4B092BC4-9BDC-45E1-916D-2DDE058B58C6.jpeg

Today is mandir scene 😍

Sutapasima thumbnail

Summary of Episode 13 Jun 2022 

Manini tries to humiliate Banni as she is found coming out of Yuvan’s room by entire family . Manini n her husband humiliate Banni for being with Shirtless Yuvan . Banni explains Yuvan’s problems of tooth ache , how Yuvan was locked up in his room . Dadaji is shocked . Yuvan complains to Dada ji the same thing , Banni asks why did any family member not get treatment for ailing Yuvan? Why was-he locked up ?

Niyati reveals she was told about Yuvan’s attention seeking antics by Viraj and Manini so she had locked him up  Furious dada ji lashes out at his son , bahu and Niyati for their treatment /handling of Yuvan.

Dada ji approves and appreciates Banni . Manini again humiliates Banni for being after the Rathore family wealth n property n trying to trap Yuvan. She humiliates Banni n her mother . 
Banni is hurt n furious n leaves .dada ji and Yuvan apologise to Banni for the humiliation Manini did . Yuvan wants to join Banni next day at the mandir Pooja she was attending. Dada ji asks Banni to take Yuvan along as Banni is hesitant. Yuvan gets excited when Banni wants to take him on her two wheeler I stad of the family cars .

Manini plots to get rid of Banni while she is taking Yuvan  to mandir . 
At mandir Yuvan playfully gets close to Banni she feels awkward n embarrassed but Yuvan is unawares .Yuvan lifts Banni up to help her rin the high bell 🔔. Others present there think they are lovers , making Banni more awkward. Banni is very hurt as some ladies discard the Prasad distributed by Banni as Banni’s mother was a woman of loose character .

Banni gets teary eyed on hearing this .

Yuvan p’s kiddish activities and playfulness keep Banni occupied n she gets frustrated . She tries to control him. 

While returning from mandir they meet with vehicle accident as plotted by Manini . They are rescued n taken away tk far off place as plotted . 
precap

Dada ji is worried for Yuvan and Banni as they fail to return home from mandir . Manini smirks as Yuvan n Babbli we’re out , Manini and Niyati were in . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

4B092BC4-9BDC-45E1-916D-2DDE058B58C6.jpeg

Today is mandir scene 😍

Excited 

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Today's episode was sooo good again. ❤️

Damn this precap is intriguing me. I can't predict what will happen. 😆

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

he helped her ring the bell 🤩

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Today's episode was sooo good again. ❤️

Damn this precap is intriguing me. I can't predict what will happen. 😆

I’m sure dada will do something 

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

I’m sure dada will do something 

I think YuvanNi themselves will popat the plan 😆

But it seems like they reached that faraway place. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I think YuvanNi themselves will popat the plan 😆

But it seems like they reached that faraway place. 

Baani 😎 will do her magic