Banni Chow Home Delivery DAILY UPDATES & EDT . - Page 59

Posted: 1 years ago

Logical conclusion. Hemant had reasons to hurt his wife for Malini and the means to make sure that Yuvaan gets the wrong medicine. Also, it was hard to digest that Hemant never realised that Yuvaan was getting scared of Malini.

I won't be watching further as I no longer ship YuvAnni and the story still looks cliched with the lead busy in trying to solve a mystery.

ugh i can no longer follow this show

The actual Home Delivery storyline could have been starting on Wednesday in an alternative universe where the Yuvan/Kabir didn't quit the show to go straight into Durga on Colors TV playing the role of the live scenes of the dead parents.

The ending probably filmed months ago I'd say since Durga has been on about two weeks so 3 weeks ago minimum for end of filming Banni and quitting it for the other show as well.

It was still scoring in the millions TRP even on it's last week's single million and the show debuted as a short 1 week story in Ghum the full show version of it talked about on the award show is replacing it.

I think they should have got rid of Imlie 2 that's worse and just last month Banni and Imlie still scoring the same 1.9 they got rid of the wrong show to actually show the Home Delivery storyline would have been a better few months extension ending rather than spoiling the ending 3 days early and still showing 3 episodes more as well as Vachan Colors head to head warfare where 900000 went Vachan but because of the Durga on Colors Rishtey thing I can see why they couldn't do it he had his new dead man in the past as alive role every now and then commitment.

Everyone is switching to Colors TV or should I say as it's Channel 5/Paramount/Viacom owned they do 3rd party with content where there's no room on other channels as well as making Viacom/Paramount own stuff although it's clearly their show works so more like Star/Utsav/Hotstar/Disney airing on there those 2 shows anyway so it's Star going head to head against itself on 3rd party airing when it was Banni Vs Vachan 20:30.

Colors 3rd party pickups of Star they can't fit in the schedule like Vachan and Yuvan's own new show Durga you can tell is filmed for Star because Colors only has a five day week which means 2 Maha Raga during any days of the week as Utsav used to call it on a Sunday bonus episode before full weeks airs whilst the rest of the episodes the normal 30 minutes. Durga is a Star show on Colors I'd say it was filmed for seven days and 2 Maha Raga weekly for 7 days condensed airing on 5 days.

This might've been another worst show I have ever watched

Originally posted by sxursaep

This might've been another worst show I have ever watched

Shukar hai it ended the episodes were so boring and pathetic. So much for all that hype at the beginning