•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 months ago

I happened to watch the first episode . reminded me very much of another hit show which had similar story line of mentally retarded boy n poor girl handling him n getting married to him later .

the forced feeding with funnel on the temple grounds was a little too much , but this show appears promising n has al the elements of  hit show 

Posted: 3 months ago

Yes, Banni and Yuvan make a beautiful pair smiley9 I cant wait for the day Yuvan becoming a normal person, cured of his illness, married to banni and having kidssmiley9smiley42. Pravist and Ulka could really make an amazing on screen pair.smiley20

Originally posted by G_for_Ganga

Yes, Banni and Yuvan make a beautiful pair smiley9 I cant wait for the day Yuvan becoming a normal person, cured of his illness, married to banni and having kidssmiley9smiley42. Pravist and Ulka could really make an amazing on screen pair.smiley20

Yes they will surely get married . This will be followed by separation because of plotting by the enemies of Yuvan . This will worsen Yuvan’s Co diction resulting in the propertied going to Manini . Then we have return of Banni back into Yuvan’s life and how she takes everything back into her own hands . This is the story . I have seen this earlier .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

Banni Chow Home Delivery