Banni Chow Home Delivery

Nice jodi Banni Yuvan

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I happened to watch the first episode . reminded me very much of another hit show which had similar story line of mentally retarded boy n poor girl handling him n getting married to him later .

the forced feeding with funnel on the temple grounds was a little too much , but this show appears promising n has al the elements of  hit show 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, Banni and Yuvan make a beautiful pair 😳 I cant wait for the day Yuvan becoming a normal person, cured of his illness, married to banni and having kids😳. Pravist and Ulka could really make an amazing on screen pair.👍🏼

Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: G_for_Ganga

Yes, Banni and Yuvan make a beautiful pair 😳 I cant wait for the day Yuvan becoming a normal person, cured of his illness, married to banni and having kids😳. Pravist and Ulka could really make an amazing on screen pair.👍🏼

Yes they will surely get married . This will be followed by separation because of plotting by the enemies of Yuvan . This will worsen Yuvan’s Co diction resulting in the propertied going to Manini . Then we have return of Banni back into Yuvan’s life and how she takes everything back into her own hands . This is the story . I have seen this earlier .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago