Arjun replies to troll bodyshaming him, Anushka supports him

Posted: 1 years ago

Ew what is up with BW and these unnecessary bhashans? The first rule of internet is you don't engage trolls, especially if you're a celebrity. Nobody has come out looking good after a bhaashan like this. 

Also, Arjun is capable of losing weight and maintaining a good physique. He looked great in Aurangazeb. He's just lazy with zero ambition. 😵

Ab jr jab flop and frustrated tha and was bloating with alcohol, he also used to give same bhashan.

Acting to nahi aati ,kam se kam shakal sudhar lo

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Ew what is up with BW and these unnecessary bhashans? The first rule of internet is you don't engage trolls, especially if you're a celebrity. Nobody has come out looking good after a bhaashan like this. 

Also, Arjun is capable of losing weight and maintaining a good physique. He looked great in Aurangazeb. He's just lazy with zero ambition. 😵

it may have been possible for him before but not now. just like Vidya who lost weight before

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by priya185

it may have been possible for him before but not now. just like Vidya who lost weight before

I disagree. Weight loss and fitness is possible at any age unless there's a physical ailment preventing that from happening. It requires tremendous amounts of discipline and perseverance which these BW celebs lack big time. 

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago

The bare minimum that Arjun Kapoor could do, is to be fit. He lacks in everything else, if he was a bit better to look at then perhaps one could tolerate him some more. Especially as a nepo kid, everything is handed to him on a platter, the very least he could do is keep himself fit. Otherwise essentially he’s not working hard at all and not doing anything 

My advice to celebs is never engage with trolls. It just shows they got to you. There's no winning so why bother?

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Ab jr jab flop and frustrated tha and was bloating with alcohol, he also used to give same bhashan.

Acting to nahi aati ,kam se kam shakal sudhar lo

I read your posts in Jeetu's tone and style. 😆

I don't like Arjun as an actor. But as a human being, I have empathy for him.

Even though he has a good point👍🏼, I think it's better to avoid these low-life, good-for-nothing trolls ...who feel that lifting others down will elevate them as a human being.🤢

Having said that, no one likes a whiner either.

Clearly he is pissed because his career went nowhere as a "leading man", while his contemporaries (Varun, Sidharth, Ranveer etc) are much ahead of him Other actors get trolled much harder than this, but they don't resort to this..

The best way to answer your trolls is by working hard. Vidya has handled her trolls much better than any other actor👏, by delivering solid performances one after another.